Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

04.03.2019 07:38
NEW YORK -- Henrik Lundqvist is playing so well lately, the New York Rangers dont have to generate a whole lot of offence to win Antworten

NEW YORK -- Henrik Lundqvist is playing so well lately, the New York Rangers dont have to generate a whole lot of offence to win. Adidas Yeezy Baratas . With speed throughout the lineup and a power play that is clicking on a nightly basis, it is no wonder why the Rangers are on quite a roll. Rick Nash scored two of New Yorks three first-period goals, and Lundqvist won for the fifth time in six outings as the surging Rangers beat the sliding Washington Capitals 4-1 on Sunday night. "Starts are important," Lundqvist said. "If you can jump out and start the right way and then get the momentum, then I think you set the tone for the rest of the game and you gain confidence right away." The Rangers offence broke out for the second straight day, after winning 1-0 over Detroit on Thursday. They recorded four goals for the third time in five games. Lundqvist, who got the day off when New York won 4-1 at Ottawa on Saturday, was sharp in making 24 saves. He has allowed fewer than three goals in six consecutive starts. New York, 11-3-1 in its last 15 games, improved to 12-11-3 at home. "It was a tough back-to-back for us," Nash said of the Rangers weekend sweep. "Travelling (Saturday) and coming home to a team that is right on our heels ... its a huge four points." Washington dropped its fifth straight (0-3-2) and completed a winless three-game trip against Metropolitan Division foes. The second-place Rangers lead the fifth-place Capitals, who have played two fewer games, by five points. "Were in a slump right now, thats for sure," Capitals forward Nicklas Backstrom said. "Its tough, but weve got to find a way to get through it. Weve got to start playing way better than were doing right now." Nash scored 1:10 in and added a power-play tally later in the first, giving him seven goals in eight games. Derek Stepan also scored in the first to chase goalie Philipp Grubauer. Ryan Callahan added a short-handed goal in the second. Alex Ovechkin netted the only goal for Washington, which committed four penalties in the second to thwart hopes of a comeback. "All the experienced guys, weve got to really stick together here and battle through," Backstrom said. "Its tough, but I think were going to turn this around, and were going to do it next game. Were going to be much stronger after that." Despite recording only nine shots in the first, New York carried a 3-0 lead into the intermission. Nash got the offence churning when he intercepted a clearing attempt by defenceman Dmitry Orlov at the left point and steamed into the Washington zone. He cruised through the left circle, came in alone on Grubauer, shifted to his backhand and lifted in a shot. After New York killed off Washingtons first power play, the Rangers went on a 5-on-3 advantage with 4:13 remaining after Martin Erat and Karl Alzner took hooking penalties 23 seconds apart. Nash made the most of that and squeezed a shot from the right circle through Grubauer for his team-leading 14th goal at 16:06. Stepan pushed the lead to three just 2 seconds after Alzners penalty expired. After breaking a 13-game goal drought Saturday, Stepan netted his second in two days when he snapped in a wrist shot from above the circles. That ended Grubauers short night as he was replaced by Braden Holtby. Grubauer was pulled in the first period for the second straight game. He yielded three goals on 14 shots Friday in a loss to Columbus. "Its not the way I wanted it to go," Grubauer said. "Its my job to stop the puck, and I didnt stop it today." Washington produced a brief spark when slashing calls against Chris Kreider, in the final minute of the first, and Carl Hagelin in the opening minute of the second, gave the Capitals a two-man advantage and generated a goal. Ovechkin took a pass from Mike Green in the left circle and one-timed a hard shot that beat Lundqvist at 59 seconds for his NHL-leading 35th goal and fourth in six games. Washington put more pressure on during the second half of the power play, but the Rangers netted the next goal. Dominic Moore and Callahan raced out on a short-handed 2-on-1 rush, and Moore fired a shot that Holtby deflected back into the slot. The hard-charging Callahan beat Orlov to the puck and slammed a shot in before barrelling into the net. "Youre not going out on the PK and thinking, I want to score a goal by any means," Callahan said. "I feel like with the guys we have killing, and the speed we have on our killers, if the opportunity presents itself, we are going to go for it." Green had a goal waved off by a Capitals penalty in the second. NOTES: Rangers D Ryan McDonagh had two assists. ... The Capitals had failed on 14 straight power plays over six games before Ovechkins goal. ... Erat was called for three penalties, including one for slashing when he jammed his stick between the legs of a seated Brian Boyle. Adidas Yeezy Boost España . At 11:06 of the first period, Neal struck Marchand with his knee when Marchand was down on the ice. Marchand remained in the game. Neal was assessed a kneeing penalty for his hit on Marchand. Comprar Adidas Yeezy Baratas .Y. - Rob Manfred was promoted Monday to Major League Baseballs chief operating officer, which may make him a candidate to succeed Bud Selig as commissioner. http://www.adidasyeezybaratas.es/ . Torres scored the first goal by an English team in the knockout phase of the Champions League this season when he met Cezar Azpilicuetas cutback in the ninth minute of their first leg match in the last 16. But Chelsea failed to make the most of its counterattacks and the Turkish champions equalized in the second half after gaining in confidence and cutting out their defensive mistakes.Reggie Abercrombie saw a hanging slider, got the barrel of the bat on the baseball and then raised his finger to the sky. The Winnipeg Goldeyes (10-5) veteran slugger had delivered a monster two-run home run in the bottom of the ninth that gave the Fish a come-from-behind 5-4 win over the visiting Lincoln Saltdogs (6-9). "He kind of got a slider up and I got the barrel on it," said Abercrombie after the game. "Hes a good pitcher, but he made a mistake. You dont plan on this kind of thing happening, but when it happens, its sort of the reason you play baseball. Whenever you can do something like that for your team, its one of the things you try to enjoy." Not only did Abercrombie enjoy it, so too did his teammates, who met him at homeplate after he followed Donnie Webb across the plate. Webb had singled with one out in the bottom, of the ninth to set up Abercrombies heroics.It was a fitting ending to a brilliant pitching performance by veteran Goldeyes left-hander Chris Salamida, a performance that was almost lost. He threw eight innings of three-hit shutout baseball at Shaw Park, but the Goldeyes bullpen couldnt save his victory. Chris Kissock and Brendan Lafferty allowed four runs on five hits and two walks in the top of the ninth, as the Goldeyes blew a 3-0 eighth-inning lead and fell behind 4-3 heading to the bottom of the ninth. Its the first time this season the Goldeyes bullpen blew a save. "After Chris (Kissock) came out of the game, I batted him on the back," said Salamida. "Hell be back tomorrow and hell be great. Its just one of those things. Hell be back, better than ever next time." But thats when Reggie came on and hit his second homer in as many nights. Amazingly, the Goldeyes are now 8-2 this season in games in which theyyve hit home runs. Zapatillas Yeezy España. With the win, the Goldeyes took over sole possession of first place in the American Associations North Division for the first time this season. "I felt really good tonight," said Salamida. "After that bad start to the season, I made a few adjustments to my mechanics and slowed down my delivery. When you pitch too quickly, it affects other parts of the delivery and thats what contributed to the slow start. Tonight, I just tried to throw strikes and get ahead of hitters. I had only three strikeouts, but I dont really try to get a lot of strikeouts. I try to pitch-to-contact and let my defense do its job and the defense was perfect tonight. I have a great defense behind me." Salamida, who got off to a terrible start this season in his first two outings, pitched eight complete innings, allowing no runs on three hits and only one walk. He retired the first 11 batters he faced and had a one-hitter through six innings. The Goldeyes didnt score much early in the game, but with Salamida dealing, they didnt have to score much.Tyler Kuhn led off the game with a single and scored all the way from first on a double by Jake Blackwood. In the fourth inning, Ray Sadler singled, went to second on a wild pitch and scored on a single by Donnie Webb. And with one out in the eighth inning, Kuhn pounded out his second triple in as many nights and scored on a sacrifice fly by Blackwood. Bellamy (1-0, 6.35 ERA) got the win for Winnipeg, while Marshall Schuler suffered the loss (0-2, 2.35 ERA).The Goldeyes and Saltdogs will play Game 3 of this four-game series on Saturday evening at 6 p.m. at Shaw Park. Jason Jarvis (1-2, 10-39 ERA) will get the start for Winnipeg, while Joe Bisenius (0-0, 4.24 ERA) will take to the bump for Lincoln. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz