Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 103 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

05.03.2019 07:36
FLORENCE, Italy - Forward Pablo Osvaldo and midfielder Thiago Motta have been ruled out of Italys European Championship qualifie Antworten

FLORENCE, Italy - Forward Pablo Osvaldo and midfielder Thiago Motta have been ruled out of Italys European Championship qualifiers against Azerbaijan and Malta due to thigh injuries. Cheap Air Jordan 1 For Sale .Italy hosts Azerbaijan in Palermo on Friday then makes a short trip to visit Malta on Monday.Having won its opening qualifier in Norway last month, Italy is tied for the Group H lead with Bulgaria and Croatia.Without Osvaldo, the remaining forwards are the likely starting pair of Ciro Immobile and Simone Zaza plus Mattia Destro and Graziano Pelle, who received his first call-up.Mario Balotelli was not called up.In midfield, coach Antonio Conte was already without Daniele De Rossi, who is working his way back from a torn left calf muscle. Wholesale Real Air Jordan 1 . Bostons bats exploded in Mondays opener, as David Ortiz belted a pair of two-run homers, Stephen Drew homered and drove in four runs and the Red Sox pummeled the Blue Jays, 14-1. Air Jordan 1 Outlet Sale .C. -- The Steve Smith era in Carolina is over. http://www.airjordan1cheap.com/ . The Blue Jackets announced the injury through their official Twitter account Friday afternoon. Gaborik, 31, has scored five goals and six assists in 17 games with the Blue Jackets in 2013-14.SURPRISE, Ariz. -- Kansas City Royals right-hander Luke Hochevar will have Tommy John surgery that will sideline the pitcher for the season. Hochevar felt a twinge in his elbow on the next-to-last pitch of a scoreless two-inning outing Monday against the Chicago White Sox. An MRI on Tuesday revealed a major tear of the ulnar collateral ligament. The severity of the injury was confirmed Thursday by Dr. Neal ElAttrache in Los Angeles. "What I didnt want to hear," Hochevar said Friday. Hochevar missed nearly three months in 2010 with a sprained right elbow, making just 17 starts that season. "I knew this day was coming," Hochevar said. "After the first time I hurt it, I knew it was coming. Im extremely thankful it held up for four years." The 30-year-old Hochevar went 5-2 with a 1.92 ERA and two saves in 58 relief appearances last season. He held opponents to a .169 batting average, which ranked third among AL relievers with at least 60 innings. Hochevar switched to the bullpen last year after going 38-59 with a 5.44 ERA in 128 career starts. Hochevar was the first player picked in the 2006 draft. He will make $5.21 million this year and is eligible for free agency after this season. "We wouldnt rule Luke out for the future," Royyals general manager Dayton Moore said. Cheap Air Jordan 1 Shoes. "Well hopefully be able to keep him in the organization going forward." Free agency, however, was not on Hochevars mind with surgery pending to replace the ligament in his elbow. "That is irrelevant right now," Hochevar said. "That will all fall into play if Im healthy and I can pitch." Manager Ned Yost said Hochevar decided to have surgery in the next weeks instead of instead of rest and rehab for two months. "This thing is going to blow," Yost said of Hochevars ligament. "It is going to go, sooner or later." The Royals won 86 games last year, their most victories since the 1989 club went 92-70. Kansas City hasnt been in the playoffs since winning the 1985 World Series. "The toughest part about it is were primed this year to win," Hochevar said. "You want to be part of that dog pile in September. The way the teams shaping up, were going to win. Thats not a doubt from every standpoint." "I want to be a part of it. It is just not going to happen," he said. Right-handers Kelvin Herrera and Aaron Crow and left-hander Tim Collins will likely be the primary setup men for closer Greg Holland in Hochevars absence. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz