Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

05.03.2019 07:50
to 3-0 at 10:19 when he drove to the net against Antworten

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. - Hes been nosing around it for a while and Steve Mathews feels its time to take the next step. Mathews splashed onto the scene in 2009 in his NASCAR Canadian Tire Series presented by Mobil 1 debut at the Speedway at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park in Bowmanville, Ontario by setting fast time in practice and the race results showed it wasnt a stab in the dark. After qualifying fourth, the now 22-year-old out of New Liskeard, Ontario finished sixth to prove that he could compete with Canadas best stock-car competitors. In three subsequent races on that same half-mile oval Mathews has driven his No. 15 Bill Mathews Motors Ford to two more top-10 finishes and a start from the outside pole position a year ago in the Clarington 200. After 22 series starts - primarily on ovals - across five seasons now, Mathews, who scored a series career-best finish of third on June 15 at Delaware (Ontario) Speedway, has three top-five finishes and two pole wins. While not an indictment on his performance Mathews notes the glaring lack of a victory. Considering the competition, its not a huge red flag, but he thinks its past time to go to Victory Lane. Further whetting his appetite for a win was last Septembers battle at Barrie (Ontario) Speedway. Mathews started from the pole position and had a late-race lead before tangling with some traffic resulting in a disappointing finish in fourth. "I really thought we had that one, but it didnt work out," said Mathews. "When you get that close it makes you want it even more. I have no doubt that well get there. We have a solid team." Cutting his racing teeth on the half-mile oval at Delaware, Mathews believes the two Ontario tracks are similar enough for the experience to transfer. "I began my career at Delaware and the two tracks are fairly similar," he said. "We run the same gear and the setups are pretty close. There are a few differences between the two (tracks), but I feel comfortable there." The relatively flat egg-shaped oval at CTMP creates some setup problems for race teams, but Mathews enjoys competing there. "I like that track," he stated. "It can be a little tricky, but everyone knows it well and will be ready for the race. I dont expect anyone to be surprised." The stakes for the Clarington 200 were raised last week with Canadian Tire Motorsport Parks announcement that they will cease operation of the oval track later this summer to continue the ongoing renovation of the facility by the new ownership group that came onboard in 2011. "I absolutely would love to win the last Canadian Tire Series race there," declared Mathews. Air Max Shoes From China . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. Wholesale Air Max Fast Shipping .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker. http://www.wholesaleairmaxfromchina.com/ . Halifax beat the Saint John Sea Dogs 7-5 on the strength of two goals apiece from Nikolaj Ehlers, Matt Murphy and Brent Andrews. Jonathan Drouin also scored and had three assists while Zachary Fucale made 17 saves for the Mooseheads (16-8-0), who led 6-1 after two periods. Wholesale Nike Shoes . -- Anaheim Ducks defenceman Luca Sbisa will be out at least six weeks with a torn tendon in his right hand. Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes Wholesale . By having more great seasons. Manning was the only unanimous choice for the 2013 Associated Press NFL All-Pro team Friday. CHICAGO -- Richard Panik came through big to help the Chicago Blackhawks get their first win of the season.Panik scored three goals for his first NHL hat trick, Scott Darling was sharp in making 33 saves and Chicago hung on for a 5-3 victory over the Nashville Predators on Saturday night.(Panik) had a great game, coach Joel Quenneville said. He did a lot of good things. ... Hes got ability offensively. He does some nice things with the puck. Hes got some finish.Panik scored his first goal midway through the first period to cap a Blackhawks blitz that put them ahead 3-0. Then, he scored twice in the third period, each time after the Predators had closed to within a goal.Quennivelle believes Panik, acquired from Toronto last January, can give the Blackhawks a boost if he can nail his consistency.Chicago has a healthy dash of new, young faces in its lineup, and seemed out of sync in dropping its first two games this season.Panik hopes he can help.My biggest weakness was to stay consistent, so Im trying to focus on that, Panik said. Just bring it every night. For me, (hitting) gets me into the game.Nick Schmaltz, one of four rookies in Chicagos lineup, scored his first NHL goal and Brent Seabrook added a power-play score and an assist as the Blackhawks rebounded from a 3-2 loss at Nashville on Friday. Patrick Kane and Duncan Keith each had two assists.Colin Wilson, Craig Smith and Viktor Arvidsson scored for the Predators.The Predators outshot Chicago 36-27 and dominated in stretches, but were stymied by Darling in the backup goalies first start this season.He was great, Quenneville said. The chances we gave up tonight were high quality.That didnt seem to bother Darling.I felt really comfortable out there, he said.Nashville trailed 3-0 after Schmaltz, Seabrook and Panik scored in a 3:43 span in the first period, and could never pull even in this one.I liked our game, Nashville coach Peter Laviolette said. I thought we ran out of steam a little bit in the third period but we still had some chances to score.But for two periods I thought we played with pretty good energy and did a lot of good things out there.Nashville backup Marek Mazanec had 22 saves in his first NHL start since January 2015.The Blackhawks scored on three of their first five shots to take a 3-0 lead aand led by two after the first period as Darling stopped 15 of 16 Nashville attempts, including several nifty saves on point-blank chances.ddddddddddddchmaltz opened the scoring 6:36 in when he plowed to the net off the left boards and beat Mazanec on the short side. Seabrooks power-play goal 1:43 later -- from a faceoff and just 6 seconds into the advantage -- made it 2-0..Panik extended it to 3-0 at 10:19 when he drove to the net against defenseman Matt Carle, pivoted in front and slid in a backhander.Wilson cut it to 3-1 with 1:29 left in the first by poking in a rebound of James Neals shot to complete a 3-on-1 break.Darling came up with two of his best saves, close-in pad stops on Smith and Wilson seconds apart, with just over five minutes left in the second.From a faceoff and 6 seconds into a power play, Smith cut it to 3-2 on shot from the right circle with 1:16 left in the period.Set up by Marian Hossas pinpoint pass, Panik tapped in his second goal, on a power-play at 4:56 of the second to make it 4-2. But Arvidsson drove to the net, outworked Chicago defenseman Brian Campbell at cut it to 4-3 at 10:06.Panik iced it when he completed his hat trick with 1:31 left after he was set up at the side of the net by Kane.Game notes Blackhawks rookie F Ryan Hartman, who left Fridays game in the first period after blocking a shot by P.K. Subban, missed Saturdays contest and is out day-to-day. Its positive news as far as the extent of the injury, coach Joel Quenneville said. Dennis Rasmussen took his place in the lineup. ... Chicago D Trevor van Riemsdyk was a healthy scratch for the second straight contest after playing in all 82 games last season. ... Nashville D Anthony Bitetto sat out with an upper-body injury. The Predators Miikka Salomaki suffered an upper-body in the second period and did not return. ... Although the announced United Center crowd of 21,665 was the Blackhawks 375th consecutive sellout, pockets of seats were empty as the Cubs hosted the Dodgers in Game 1 of the NLCS.UP NEXTPredators: Host the defending Western Conference champion Dallas Stars on Tuesday night.Blackhawks: Host the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday night. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz