Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

07.03.2019 06:58
couple of those solo home runs put us in a h Antworten

MUNICH, Germany -- Frenchman Alexander Levy overcame two bogeys to shoot a 4-under 68 in the third round Saturday to pull into a three-way tie with Ernie Els of South Africa and Swedens Alex Noren atop the leaderboard of the BMW International Open. The trio was even at 15-under 201 heading into Sundays final round. Els, who began the day with a one-stroke lead and shot a second consecutive 69, remains confident he can claim the title. "Yes I am," said the two-time winner of the British Open and U.S. Open. "Im swinging nicely and Ive had my back against the wall, so to speak, the last two rounds where Ive had to come back and try to salvage something. I did it again today." Levy, whose best finish to date is 10th, did well to emerge with only a bogey on the 15th, when he had to hack the ball out from under a tree. "Im very happy. It was great for me to play with a fantastic player," Levy said of partnering with Els for the day. "Its nice to play with him, very happy. It was unbelievable." Noren managed five birdies and an eagle to offset a bogey. "I hit a lot of good shots and a few bad ones, but you always do," he said. Englands Matthew Baldwin and Denmarks Thomas Bjorn were one stroke back. Bjorn put himself in contention by holing nine birdies in a round of 65 to move up 14 places. "I needed to shoot a round to give myself a chance tomorrow, and Ive done that," said Bjorn, the 2000 and 2002 winner. "The first two days its been decent but not great. I stepped it up today and that gives you a little bit of confidence tomorrow." American Peter Uihlein was another shot back in sixth after a 67. "Im just happy to keep putting myself in a good position going into the final round. Thats what its all about," Uihlein said. Local favourites Marcel Siem and 2008 winner Martin Kaymer both shot 69 and were at 204, along with defending champion Danny Willet (70), Joost Luiten (67) of the Netherlands and Brandon Stone (67) of South Africa. "Its a special week. I played really good golf the whole week so far and yesterday I managed to grind out a good round, but today I really played great golf again," said Stone, who is playing his debut season as a professional. Sergio Garcia holed seven birdies and avoided any bogeys for a 65. The Spaniard is one of three players four strokes at 205. Play was delayed by one hour at the start and again later for 1:20 due to heavy rain. Els had two bogeys in the opening seven holes, but finished strongly after making an adjustment at the 11th. He came agonizingly close to the eagle on the 18th, which would have given him the outright lead, but was content with the birdie for a share. "Hopefully tomorrow things are a little bit better," Els said. "Its going to be tough going in. Everybodys going to be quite tense." Jordan 4 For Sale Cheap . -- Its been a long road back for Sean Bergenheim. Air Jordan 4 Retro For Sale . The Browns coaching search remains incomplete. http://www.cheapairjordan4.net/ . Tevez, who has had conflicts with coaches in the past, has not been called up since Sabella was named coach in 2011. Argentina boasts Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuain, Sergio Aguero, Ezequiel Lavezzi and Angel Di Maria. Air Jordan 4 Outlet . Its the second straight game Bell has scored in extra time for Kelowna, which beat the Brandon Wheat Kings 6-5 on Friday, and he now has four game-winning goals on the season. Air Jordan Retro 4 Discount . Batiste, who briefly signed with the Eskimos in 2006, has spent time with several NFL teams including the Pittsburgh Steelers and Washington Redskins. PHILADELPHIA -- There is a power bug going through the St. Louis Cardinals lineup right now.Randal Grichuk homered early, then hit an RBI double in the 11th inning that sent St. Louis over the Philadelphia Phillies 4-3 Friday night for their fifth straight win.Jedd Gyorko hit a tying, two-run homer with one out in the St. Louis ninth. The Cardinals tied a major league record with multiple home runs in nine consecutive games.Its pretty impressive what these guys are doing up and down the lineup, Gyorko said. Im a big believer that hitting is contagious.Jhonny Peralta led off the 11th with a double and, two batters later, Grichuk doubled to the wall in left-center off Frank Herrmann (0-1).The offense was relentless and did what they had to do late, St. Louis manager Mike Matheny said.Seung Hwan Oh (3-2) pitched a scoreless ninth and 10th to earn the victory. Alex Reyes blanked the Phillies in the 11th for his first save, getting Odubel Herrera to ground out with runners on first and second to end the game.Herrera and Freddy Galvis homered for the Phillies.What a tough loss, Phillies manager Pete Mackanin said.Grichuk connected in the second for his 15th home run.Jeanmar Gomez blew his fourth save in 36 tries when Gyorko homered.Cardinals starter Adam Wainwright was cruising along until the sixth. The right-hander had retired 11 straight batters before hanging a 2-2 curveball that Herrera sent over the fence. Galvis followed with a home run that made it 3-1.On the first pitch to Herrera, Wainwright slipped with his plant foot on the mound made wet by a persistent rain that fell for much of the middle innings.Wainwright then gave up two homers, and sandwiched two walks around a double play before his night ended when Ryan Howard was caught stealing to finish the sixth.Wainwright said the mound was an issue.I certainly slipped on that one pitch pretty good. When something like that happens and you dont really trust it after that, it can bother you a little, he said.Wainwright is winless in his last six starts, going 0--2 with a 6.dddddddddddd82 ERA over that stretch.Adam was better today, Matheny said. Just a couple of those solo home runs put us in a hole. But he went deep for us.TOUGH LUCK FOR MORGANThe blown save prevented Phillies starter Adam Morgan from gaining his first victory since May 10. It would have snapped a seven-game losing streak. The left-hander gave up one run on five hits with three strikeouts and two walks in six-plus innings. He faced one batter in the seventh and left with a 3-1 lead.Bright spot was Morgan, Mackanin said. He pitched extremely well. I was thrilled with the way he pitched. He was masterful with his changeup.REPLAY REVIEWThe Phillies appeared to have runners on second and third with one out in the eighth, looking to extend a 3-1 lead. But Tommy Joseph was called out at second base after a replay review of 2 1/2 minutes overturned second-base umpire Tony Randazzos safe call of an apparent double.HOMER STREAKThe Phillies have homered in 13 straight games.TRAINERS ROOMCardinals: RHP Seth Maness had surgery Thursday to repair a ligament in his elbow, but not Tommy John surgery to replace the ligament as had been expected. He could return in time for next season rather than having to sit out 2017 as would have been the case following Tommy John surgery. The right-hander was 2-2 with a 3.41 ERA in 29 games this season before being shut down following his Aug. 13 appearance.Phillies: INF Cesar Hernandez (sore right foot) was not in the starting lineup for the second straight game. He popped out to second while pinch-hitting with one out in the ninth to snap his 23-game on-base streak. Mackanin said he expects Hernandez to be back in the starting lineup on Saturday.UP NEXTPhillies RHP Jeremy Hellickson (9-7, 3.65) opposes Cardinals RHP Luke Weaver (0-0, 4.50) in the second of the three-game series on Saturday night. Weaver will be making his second career big league start. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz