Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

07.03.2019 06:59
something like this happens and you think, `M Antworten

In the surest sign yet of his cricketing evolution, Australias vice-captain David Warner has done something once unthinkable for him and swayed out of the way of a verbal bouncer from South Africas spearhead Dale Steyn.Tossed a recitation of Steyns words about cutting off the head of the Australian team by targeting their leadership, Warner refused to take a swat at it. This very notion would have seemed ridiculous little more than 18 months ago: just ask Jonathan scared eyes Trott or Rohit speak English Sharma.But two days out from the start of a Test match that may well dictate the course of the summer for an Australian side still establishing a fresh identity under the leadership of Steven Smith and his deputy, Warner chose discretion to be the better part of valour. He even invited South Africas pacemen to get angry in the hope it would result in poor bowling.There are 11 players in the team and if Dale wants to start playing that game Ill let him do that, Warner said on Tuesday. For us its about going out and doing our best, and if he feels that cutting the head off the snake then everyone else falls apart, I dont see that happening at all.Thats the fast-bowler talk, were not going to entertain those thoughts or scenarios, were just going to go out there, back ourselves and do what we do best. That is [to] play positive cricket. We know the conditions were going to face out here, so hopefully they do get carried away and start bowling short and fast, because at the end of the day youve got to bowl at the stumps to get wickets.Warner has taken to a nickname of the reverend, coined by team-mates for the way he has abstained from sledging and other inflammatory tactics in search of a more serene approach. Perhaps the most fascinating element of all this is it takes him away from the confrontational streak that has seemingly informed a lot of his best innings, notably his dominant tour of South Africa in 2014.I feel that its come more with maturity, that Ive started to let my bat do the talking, Warner said. Thats what happens when you evolve as a player and you get to a point where you understand the game well enough. [Kagiso] Rabada spoke the other day about banter out there and you know hes a young guy coming through and thats something he gains confidence through.I know he said a few words when we were in South Africa, but you love that as a batsman. I feel now that I let my bat do the talking and thats all I have to worry about when Im out there. With the new [ICC] laws and the demerit points they go for two years, so I cant afford to sit out a game.Intriguingly, Warner reflected that his dominance in South Africa two years ago stemmed as much from good fortune as a combative attitude, noting how many dropped catches allowed him to make a century at Centurion, another pair of substantial scores in Port Elizabeth and then twin hundreds at Newlands.There was a lot of luck. Think I got dropped every game, Warner said. I think that we had a great bowling attack there, we had the intimidation factor. We had players who verbally got together and really showed presence out there. I think thats what we really needed to get over the South Africans. They had a fantastic line-up, batting and bowling.We felt we really had to have that presence in their own backyard as we always have to have in our own backyard…. But over there I think there was just something different about the Australian cricket team. We knew we had to fight together to beat them on their home turf and we managed to do that.But as we know, Test cricket, the best ones go down to that last hour [in Cape Town] and it was a fantastic effort from the bowlers predominantly to grind out that day because I think we had Adelaide in the back of our minds when we played there. For myself looking back at that, [Ive] got to try and look at what worked for me then to try and make it work this summer.To that end, Warner will be working alongside Shaun Marsh, another century-maker on that tour, who will open the batting at home for Australia for the first time. Though he has batted all the way up and down the order for Western Australia, it is actually as an opener that Marsh has been most successful, averaging 49.54 from 27 first-class innings as an opener down under.When SOS [Marsh] doesnt say much to me I think I am in a great position, Warner said. Because we all know SOS is a man of few words. Hes an intense player, the feedback we get when were out there together is we try and rotate strike a fair bit, thats one thing we really work on as a partnership, and he likes to leave a lot of balls early on in his innings. Im a bit different, I like to feel bat on ball.But we work very well together, weve batted together in one-dayers, Test matches, we know each other very well and thats the good thing about coming into a Test series. When you know your partner at the other end, and I was fortunate that the selectors have gone that way as well, instead of picking someone who was fresh and new.Warners other partner this summer is his captain. Recent insights offered by Michael Clarke and Brad Haddin have sharpened focus on the role of the vice-captain, and Warner is wise to the need to operate well in concert with Smith for the sake of the team. For me its about making his job easier, he said.Doing the little things around the group to make sure his job is just solely based on out on the field being tactical, bowling changes, etc. And away from the field just making sure the troops are upbeat and ready to go. If anyone needs anything I ask the guys come to me and just let Smudge think about what he has to do for the Test match coming up.You guys know Steven, hes a very simple, down-to-earth guy, hes very cruisy, so he actually likes being a bit more hands-on, likes getting feedback from the guys which is great. I just try and make his life a little bit easier if I can. Wholesale Nike Shoes Australia Cheap Nike Shoes Australia Online . McPhee said that Ovechkins father Mikhail is in stable condition after having the surgery this week and is no longer in intensive care. "Weve told him to stay as long as necessary with your dad," he said. Ovechkin and his Russian national team were eliminated from the mens hockey tournament in Sochi on Wednesday with a 3-1 quarter-final loss to Finland. http://www.cheapshoesaustralianike.com/ . Aside from the trilogy main event title fight, there are a number of intriguing matchups in the heavyweight, welterweight and lightweight divisions. Nike Shoes Clearance Australia . Three came down to the fourth quarter while quarterbacks continued to shine in all four games; so important to the overall quality of the game. Cheap Nike Shoes Australia Outlet Shop . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. BRASELTON, Ga. -- Michael Shank Racings No. 60 Honda-powered Liger sports car won the season-ending Petit Le Mans at Road Atlanta on Saturday night, and the Action Express Racings No. 31 Chevrolet Corvette Daytona Prototype took the season title.John Pew, Oswaldo Negri, Jr. and endurance driver Olivier Pla teamed to win the 10-hour race, with the 60-year-old Pew making his final series appearance in the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship.Its the best way to go out, but it also makes it very hard to go out, Pew said. It makes it hard to quit. You really try to talk yourself into leaving and then something like this happens and you think, `Maybe not. Ill take a little time to reflect. Its been a fantastic 10 years, a lot with Ozz, and all with Michael Shank.Dane Cameron, Eric Curran and guest driver Simon Pagenaud, the current IndyCar champion, finished fourth to win the season title. Theyt beat their No. 5 Action Express Racing teammates, Joao Barbosa and Christian Fittipaldi, who won the last two championships.Its truly unbelievable, Curran said. It hasnt really sunk in yet. Its going to take some time. The whole team and Dane and I worked so hard all year. We came so close last year, but we pulled it together this year. It feels amazing, all the guys that work hard oon the Action Express team, and the pit stops were unbelievable.dddddddddddd Most importantly, it was a tough day today, but we got through it.In the GT Le Mans class, the No. 62 Risi Competizione Ferrari 488 GTE of Giancarlo Fisichella, Toni Vilander and James Calado won the race, and the championship went to the No. 4 Chevrolet Corvette C7.R of Oliver Gavin, Tommy Milner and Marcel Fassler.In the Prototype Challenge class, the No. 52 PR1/Mathiasen Chevrolet-powered ORECA of Robert Alon, Tom Kimber-Smith and Jose Gutierrez won the race, while the No. 8 Starworks Motorsport team of Renger van der Zande and Alex Popow took the season championship.The finish in the GT Daytona class was controversial, with the No. 44 Magnus Racing Audi R8 LMS GT3 passing the No. 33 Dodge Viper GT3-R on the next to last lap, but IMSA, the sanctioning body, gave the win to the Viper, because amateur driver John Potter did not complete the required three hours of drive time to be eligible.The season title in GT Daytona went to Christina Nielsen and Alessandro Balzan of the Scuderia Corsa Ferrari 488 GT3. Nielsen became the IMSA WeatherTech series first female champion. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz