Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 85 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

07.03.2019 07:52
Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your em Antworten

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn. Wholesale Jordans China Free Shipping .ca. Hi, The Leafs/Canadiens game Saturday night was very entertaining, right up until the penalty in overtime against Bernier and the Leafs. Can you please explain what Bernier did wrong to be awarded that penalty in OT? Thanks,Brad Mains ----- Kerry, In the game last night - Leafs and Habs - the ref called a penalty on Bernier for delay of game in OT. I know it is a rule in the books, but has not been called, IMO, very much. It is the rule, but my question is this - Was calling it OT a fair thing to do? I realize the ref was damned if did and damned if not! What is your take on this. Cheers! Ray Bungay ----- Kerry: In the Toronto - Montreal game, there was a penalty handed to Bernier of Toronto for Delay of game for coming out of his net and smothering the puck with a Montreal player right there. This seems an unusual if not unnecessary call, given it was in the overtime. I have never seen this before. What is the basis for the call? Your views would be helpful. Ted Baskerville ----- Hi Kerry,The Leafs Habs game Saturday night, the overtime penalty assessed to Bernier. I have seen many goalies cover the puck well outside their crease, I asked a goalie friend of mine and he said he was taught as long as the goalie can reach or has some part of himself in the crease it can be covered outside of the crease. Is this a rule? I believe Bernier was still in the crease when he dove at the puck then slid for another couple of feet. Was that the right call or am I just another bitter Leafs fan. Thanks,Chris Stevens Brad, Ray, Ted and Chris: I dont want to add fuel to the "bitterness" some Leafs fans might feel or even demonstrate on occasion but the delay of game penalty that Jonathan Bernier was assessed in the overtime loss to the Canadiens on Saturday was a must call for the referee to make regardless of the score or the time remaining in the game! In every case, when a goalkeeper skates out of his net and covers on a loose puck that far from his crease a delay of game penalty should be assessed as per the rule. This infraction committed by the goalkeeper should applied with the same consistency as the puck over glass rule that we saw called against Peter Budaj (8:31 of first period) and Phil Kessel with just 31 seconds remaining in regulation time. From Rule 63.2: A minor penalty shall be imposed on any player, including the goalkeeper, who holds, freezes or plays the puck with his stick, skates or body in such a manner as to deliberately cause a stoppage of play. With regard to a goalkeeper, this rule applies outside of his goal crease area. If a goalkeeper comes out of his crease to "cut down the angle" on a shot and after making the save covers the puck, this shall be legal. If the goalkeeper races out of his crease in an attempt to beat the attacking player to the puck and instead of playing the puck jumps on the puck causing a stoppage of play, this shall be a minor penalty for delay of game. The long stretch pass that PK Subban fired near the Habs goal line was too hot for Daniel Briere to handle cleanly at the Leafs blue line and created a race for a loose puck with Bernier on the potential scoring opportunity. A scoring opportunity was clearly eliminated when Bernier got to the puck first and covered it with his glove to cause a stoppage in play as opposed to legally playing the puck with his goal stick. The referee whistled the play dead and raised his arms in an upward fashion but did not immediately or emphatically signal a penalty to Bernier as he should have. A slower, perhaps methodical response by the ref was evident in both the camera shot and the minute of run-on commentary by the broadcasters before it became evident to them that a penalty to Bernier had been assessed. While you have never seen this penalty called Ted, I can assure you that I personally assessed it a number of times during my 30-year NHL officiating career. Whenever I had the occasion to make this call I did so immediately with an emphatic signal so there was no doubt or confusion in anyones mind that a penalty was assessed to the goalkeeper in this unique situation. Jonathan Bernier clearly violated rule 63.2 at 3:14 of the overtime period. The correct call was made by the referee and resulted in Max Paciorettys eventual power play game-winning goal. Cheap Jordans Outlet . The turf is scheduled to give way to actual grass that is bright green, so we dont have to complain any more—we just have to wait a few years. Instead, do feel free to complain if the roof is closed for any reason other than to allow a game to be played. Cheap Discount Jordans . The former Edmonton Oilers defenceman was with the St. Louis Blues in training camp on a professional tryout. Whitney, 30, had four goals and 13 points in 34 games with the Oilers last season. http://www.cheapoutletjordans.com/ .com) - Minnesota Vikings fans would surely concede Teddy Bridgewater is not Peyton Manning.It was borderline unfair. Those were the words used by Toronto Argonaut head coach Scott Milanovich to describe a decision made a year ago. Starting quarterback Ricky Ray was injured in a mid-season game against Calgary. The team needed to select a starting quarterback and would have to choose between backups Zach Collaros and Trevor Harris. Collaros, now the starter in Hamilton, was chosen by the slimmest of margins and proceeded to lead the team to four consecutive wins - all on the road - something that had never been done before in CFL history. The starters job opened again after Ray suffered a concussion in the final quarter last week in Montreal, meaning Harris finally gets the chance to start. He took first-team reps at practice this week and felt right at home. Its been a long time since Ive got to play and start, said the native of Waldo, Ohio. But it felt natural. It just goes to show our coaches do a good job getting us prepared. Harris is now in his third season with the Argos and knows the playbook inside and out. Preparation and familiarity with the offence will not be problematic; impatience might be. I dont want him being a hero from the pocket, said Milanovich. I want him to go through his progressions and if its time for him to make a play, he needs to make that outside the pocket. That said, Harris can best be described in the same terms as Ray. Hes a quarterback who will work through his progressions and make the high-percentage throw. Hes a little more mobile than the veteran and has a stronger arm. It will be doubly important for Harris to get into a rhythm early on. Milanovich says that he hasnt been preaching to the receiving corps that making the sure catch is vital to building the confidence of the young QB. I dont want to put any extra pressure on them, said the coach. I think its very natural...when your backup quarterback is in the game, everybody feels a little bit more of a sense of urgency. I think they understand that, continued Milanovich. Its not something that I stressed, but I think its unspoken that they need to be at their best for him - particularly early. The pplayer that could make or break Harris day is Chad Owens. Cheap Real Jordans Free Shipping. . The diminutive receiver has averaged a remarkable eight catches for 95 yards per game this season. Hes excited for Harris and says there are two things that impress him the most about the young signal caller. His confidence and his competitiveness, said Owens. As a quarterback youve got to have that belief that (youre) going to win every time. Hes got that wont to be perfect. Those two attributes can go a long way in combating the butterflies that usually accompany a start by someone in this position. Sometimes a young guy coming in can be a little over-energetic, continued the receiver. You lose some of that composure you need as a quarterback, but Trevors got both. Im excited to be out there with him. Milanovich, who played quarterback in several pro leagues, says keeping Harris feet grounded will be the toughest task. I think its good that its a short week so he doesnt have all week to sit there and think about it, confessed the coach. Hes waited a long time for this opportunity. So what is the coach expecting from his pivot? Hes going to be excited, hes going to be anxious to play great, said Milanovich. I just asked him to play within the system and within himself and understand that he doesnt have to make plays, let other guys make plays for him. Harris has said all the right things this week, most of which have come in cliche form. No matter what the quarterback says, this is a different situation. Hes been on the field, he knows the start is coming, he understands that if his team loses the season ends. With all that said, he told TSN.ca that hes honestly not as nervous as one would assume. He just spent more time doing what relaxes him the most - watching game film. I love to watch tape, admitted a smiling Harris. When Im bored Ill pull out my iPad and watch tape, its just something that I like to do. Some people like to go out and hunt, I like to watch tape. That said, the Argos are hoping Harris plays the role of hunter and bags a win Friday night to extend the teams playoff hopes for at least one more day. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz