Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

09.03.2019 07:44
The San Antonio Spurs have confirmed the signing of free agent Pau Gasol on a two-year deal worth $30m. [url=http://www.cheapray Antworten

The San Antonio Spurs have confirmed the signing of free agent Pau Gasol on a two-year deal worth $30m. Cheap Authentic Ray Ban Sunglasses . The 15-year veteran will be counted on by the Spurs to fill the hole left by future Hall of Famer Tim Duncan, who confirmed his retirement earlier this week.Gasol was the only NBA player to average 15 points, 10 rebounds and four assists a game last season. He is also one of only six NBA players to reach 19,000 points, 10,000 rebounds, 3,000 assists and 1,500 blocks in his career, a list Duncan appears on as well.He won a pair of NBA titles with the Los Angeles Lakers in 2009 and 2010 but had spent the last two seasons with the Chicago Bulls before becoming a free agent this summer.I am thrilled to join an unbelievable NBA franchise, with an amazing head coach and staff, and a roster full of talent, toughness and competitiveness, Gasol wrote on The Players Tribune.I will be a part of a team that has become a role model for its consistency, loyalty to its players, style of play, philosophy and overall excellence. Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses For Sale . With the results, North America claimed 2.5 of the three available points, opening up a 17.5-12.5 lead in the overall standings. A total of 60 points are available, meaning the first team to 30.5 points will win the Continental Cup. Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Online .? It was his second straight start for the Jets; he suffered a 1-0 loss against Minnesota Monday. So this season Hutchinson has now won games in the ECHL, AHL and NHL. He was perfect three- for-three in the shootout to nail down the win. http://www.cheaprayban.net/ .A. Dickey, even though he was coming off a Cy Young Award in 2012. Many felt the Jays would regret giving up righthanded pitcher prospect Noah Syndergaard and catcher Travis DArnaud over the long haul. TOKYO -- Canada was 1-1 after Fridays opening day of play in a Davis Cup tie against Japan. In the opener of the World Group first-round series, world No. 18 Kei Nishikori defeated Peter Polansky of Thornhill, Ont., in straight sets 6-4, 6-4, 6-4. Polansky, who is ranked 135th in the world in mens singles, had replaced Milos Raonic on Canadas Davis Cup team after Raonic pulled out a left foot injury on Thursday. But Canada pulled even in the second match when Frank Dancevic of Niagara Falls, Ont., a 29-year-old veteran of 19 Davis Cup ties, defeated Go Soeda 6-4, 7-6 (2), 6-1. "Its 1-1 and both No.1 players did their job," said Canadian captain Martin Laurendeau. "Its a big point for us especially after we lost Milos so we are happy with today. We always like to savour the win a little bit but then we will regroup and focus on doubles tomorrow which is always a critical point in the tie." Next up is a doubles match Saturday featuring Toronto veteran Daniel Nestor and Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil, followed by two more singles matches Sunday. Fridays first set of the day was one of shifting momentum as Nishikori jumped out to a 2-0 lead but Polansky came back to win four straight games and go up a break. Nishikori then took the control back, claiming the next four games and the set. Nishikori increased his level even further in the second and third sets, running Polansky all over the court with his defensive play. &quuot;I think we both played really well today and there werent too many lapses of focus," said Polansky. Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses. "The difference was he played a bit better on some of the bigger points. He converted more break points than I did and we had a lot of long rallies which he did better on as well." In the second match, Soeda went up a quick break but Dancevic won the final five games of the first set to take the early lead. The second set was evenly matched as both players held serve through to a tiebreak where Dancevic fed off the small but noisy Canadian crowd to up his game. Dancevic carried that dominance into the third to close it out and give Canada a much needed point. "I was really happy with my performance today," said Dancevic. "He started off really well and it made me focus more to get back into it. As the match went on I got more and more confidence and was able to finish really strong. The Canadian crowd was great and they really motivated me and kept me in the zone today. The team and bench also got behind me and that little bit of extra emotion to get going again makes a difference." The winner of the best-of-five tie will move on to the quarter-finals in April versus the winner of the first-round tie between Czech Republic and the Netherlands. The losing team will have to play a World Group playoff tie in September to retain their spot in the top level of the competition. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz