Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

11.03.2019 06:54
ngis, New York KnicksI can see a lo Antworten

SAN ANTONIO -- Jeremiah Briscoe threw for four touchdowns and Corey Avery ran for four more as Sam Houston State rolled over Incarnate Word 63-48 on Saturday night.The Bearkats (5-0, 4-0 Southland Conference) kept their record perfect, jumping out to an early lead against Incarnate Word (1-5, 1-3).Briscoe, who threw a school-record seven touchdown passes in the 63-28 victory over Stephen F. Austin last week, threw for 203 yards against the Cardinals. He had 148 yards and three touchdowns at the break.Avery had 17 carries for a career-best 212 yards, averaging 12.5 yards per carry and Davion Davis caught four passes for 106 yards and two scores.SHSU totaled 305 yards rushing and the Cardinals passed for 313 yards as the teams combined for 997 total yards. UIWs 48 points is the most allowed by the Bearkats this season.Trent Brittain led the Cardinals, throwing for 258 yards and four scores. China Cheap Shoes Wholesale . -- Most satisfying to Russ Smith about No. Wholesale China Shoes Free Shipping . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St. http://www.chinashoeswholesale.com/ . -- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks was fined $15,570 by the NFL on Wednesday for his hit on Saints quarterback Drew Brees last Sunday. Best China Shoes Website .Y. -- Knicks coach Mike Woodson said Wednesday that J. Cheap Shoes China Wholesale . The (11-11-4) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 26 points. Fifth place Dallas and sixth-seeded Nashville also have 26 points, but the Stars have three games in hand on Winnipeg while Nashville has two. We have just four games on tap Tuesday, but there is no shortage of star power. Fortunately, our experts are here to tell you which players you should lean on and fade.Todays panel includes ESPN Fantasys Greg Rosenstein and Joe Kaiser, plus DFS expert Renee Miller.Players to build aroundGreg Rosenstein -- Damian Lillard, Portland Trail BlazersLillard hasnt been scoring at an elite rate as of late -- fewer than 20 points in three of his last four games -- but I expect that to change tonight against the Knicks. New York ranks 27th in the NBA in defensive efficiency and allow opposing point guards to average 20.2 points and 7.7 assists per game. I predict a major performance from Portlands leader on the biggest stage at Madison Square Garden.Joe Kaiser -- Kyle OQuinn, New York KnicksOn short slates without a lot of big-name stars at the center position, going ultra-cheap at center is often a good way to load the rest of your roster with the highest-priced players. Tuesday presents that opportunity, as Dwight Howard is the only center with a high ceiling, making OQuinn an appealing minimum-priced option who is slated to start for the Knicks with Joakim Noah (illness) doubtful to play against Portland -- the worst-ranked defense in the NBA.Renee Miller -- Kristaps Porzingis, New York KnicksI can see a lot of different ways to go at PG or SG but feel a bit more restricted at the forward spots, so Im starting my lineups there. The Portland Trail Blazers are a great matchup for opposing big men, and with Noah doubtful tonight, I expect Porzingis to shoulder the load. I also like OQuinn as a value play at center -- he is capable of more than he showed on Sunday -- but Porzingas is the safe, high-upside guy to build around tonight.ddddddddddddPlayers to fadeGreg Rosenstein -- Anthony Davis, New Orleans PelicansAs much as I love The Brow, tonight is not the night to build around him. Davis is likely to fail to reach his value against a stingy Hawks defense that rates as the most efficient in basketball. Only five teams give up fewer DFS points on average to opposing centers. With little talent around him, Davis is likely to be doubled all night and wont find the spacing needed to thrive.Joe Kaiser -- Jusuf Nurkic, Denver NuggetsNurkics size advantage over other centers often works in his favor, but he doesnt have the benefit of that in tonights matchup against the equally large Robin Lopez. Lopez has been playing with a lot of energy this season, opening eyes on both ends of the court, and I dont see Nurkic getting the space to operate offensively or the rebound opportunities to reach is salary value tonight.Renee Miller -- Anthony Davis, New Orleans PelicansIts a road game for Davis in Atlanta, one of the worst defensive matchups for opposing power forwards. Davis road splits are historically bad, but this year, he is averaging more than 20 fewer fantasy points per game away from New Orleans. Thats just not the risk Im willing to take at a top 1-2 salary tonight. The combination of those three things, along with my desire to use Russell Westbrook and other mid/high-range guards tonight, leaves Davis out of my lineups. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz