Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

11.03.2019 06:55
Coasts most talented AFL players have requ Antworten

Coming off a disappointing 8-4 season, Tennessee head coach Butch Jones received some huge news on Tuesday. The top-ranked player in the ESPN 300, offensive tackle Trey Smith, committed to the Volunteers?on College Football Daily.The 6-foot-6, 299-pound prospect from University School of Jackson in Jackson, Tennessee, chose the Volunteers over Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson, Ole Miss and Notre Dame.Smith said his relationship with the current Tennessee players was a big reason for his decision.Id say really the players at Tennessee, specifically the offensive line. They just welcomed me in, Smith said of his commitment to Tennessee. They were really instrumental in getting me there. Honestly, from the first time I visited there to the last time I visited there, its just been a great feeling from the players. They show a lot of love.I just feel like every time I go down there I already feel like Im one of them. Its like a brotherhood. I dont even feel like a recruit, its just a natural fit there.Two of Smiths top six schools, Alabama and Ohio State, made a big push for the Under Armour All-American, but Smith said he relied on some advice he received recently to go with his heart.I got some really good advice recently. The person told me that once I made my decision to just be happy with it, enjoy it, and never look back, Smith said. Thats what Im doing right now, Im not hesitant about it. Im completely happy about it.Ive made my decision, its a commitment. Some coaches said some really good things and made me think about it, but ultimately it was my decision -- it was my decision and Im going to stick with it.The Volunteers needed some good news. After Tennessees disappointing season, the Vols lost three commitments. With the big commitment of the five-star Smith, Tennessee is now up to 24 verbal commitments including five which are in the ESPN 300.Tennessee is hoping the addition of Smith will give Tennessee some much-needed momentum heading down the final stretch of the recruiting season. Best Cheap Air Jordan 1 . Carey Price didnt, but he still came out on top against one of his rivals for the No. 1 job at the Sochi Games. The Anahim Lake, B.C., native was stellar in making 39 saves in his home province and Lars Eller got credit for a bizarre short-handed winner as the Canadiens defeated the Canucks 4-1. Air Jordan 1 Sale Usa . Team physician Dr. Steve Traina performed the surgery Friday. Robinson was injured in a spill underneath the Nuggets basket during the first quarter of Wednesday nights loss to the Charlotte Bobcats. http://www.cheapairjordan1.net/ .J. Jefferson has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend. Air Jordan 1 Clearance . Peter Holland and Brad Staubitz were sent to Toronto on Saturday as the Maple Leafs traded defenceman Jesse Blacker and draft picks to the Anaheim Ducks. Air Jordan 1 Wholesale . Most important, perhaps, it went off without a hitch. Organizers poked a little fun at the now-infamous opening ceremony gaffe that saw only four out of five snowflakes open up into rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. Two of Gold Coasts most talented AFL players have requested trades, with Dion Prestia officially joining Jaeger OMeara on Sunday.The futures of Prestia and OMeara have been the subject of much speculation during the Suns miserable 2016 campaign.OMeara told the club he wanted out earlier this week, prompting a furious response from the Suns who declared in a statement he holds no rights to determine his destination of choice.Prestia, who has been linked to Richmond and a handful of other Melbourne-based clubs, followed suit on Sunday but thanked Gold Coast in a note on his facebook page.Its with a heavy heart that I inform you that it is my intention to return home to Melbourne during the trade period, the 23-year-old wrote.The club has also been very clear with me and my manager that they expect an acceptable trade to be facilitated.I understand that and I also want the club that I represented with pride on 95 occasions to be compensated adequately.David Swallow is alsso reportedly keen to leave the Suns, who recorded six wins this year and finished 15th on the ladder.ddddddddddddCoach Rodney Eade rejected the notion that Swallow wanted to join brother Andrew at North Melbourne.It is a pity someone threw David under the bus, Eade said after his sides season-ending loss to Port Adelaide.David is embarrassed by it all. David wants to stay, he has told us that four or five times now.Obviously someone has an agenda to throw the cat amongst the pigeons.Eade also downplayed the impact of losing OMeara, who hasnt played since 2014 because of a serious knee injury.Footy clubs move on, Eade said.Theres a bit of hysteria, especially in the media.Hes (OMeara) a player and hes going, wants to go. Doesnt mean hell get to where he wants to go.I dont know what the hysteria is. Hes gone or going, well find someone else. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz