Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

21.01.2019 07:29
ST. [url=http://www.cheapairjordan12uk.com/]Air Jordan 12 Online Sale[/url] . PAUL, Minn. -- Not even some inside information fr Antworten

ST. Air Jordan 12 Online Sale . PAUL, Minn. -- Not even some inside information from Olympic teammate Zach Parise could stop T.J. Oshie in a shootout. Oshie and Alexander Steen scored shootout goals and the St. Louis Blues took over the top spot in the NHL standings with a 3-2 win over the Minnesota Wild on Sunday night. In his first shootout since his memorable Olympic performance against Russia, Oshie beat Ilya Bryzgalov -- a Russian who wasnt on the team that lost to Oshie and Team USA in Sochi-- over his shoulder in the first round. Steen sealed the win in the following round after the Blues Brian Elliott turned away Parise and Mikko Koivu. "I think I was talking to Zach about that move tonight over in Sochi and he might have told Bryz what it was," Oshie said about his backhand-to-forehand move. "It seemed like he had me and I got a little lucky. It mustve just squeaked inside the post. I got a little fortunate on that one, but Ill keep taking them." The Wild fell behind 2-0 early, but tied it with second-period goals from Jason Pominville and Matt Moulson. Not many teams are able to come back on St. Louis, which only allows 26.4 shots and 2.22 goals per game. "I think that they thought they were going to take it to us physically and I think our guys responded to that," Wild coach Mike Yeo said. "I think we got into it, we started being physical on their defencemen. We really started to get in our game and from that point on, I thought we were the better team." Oshie and Carlo Colaiacovo scored on the second and third shots of the game for St. Louis. It was Colaiacovos first goal since Feb. 11, 2012, a span of 42 games. Bryzgalov had 21 saves in his first start for Minnesota since coming over in a trade with Edmonton on Tuesday. Like Oshie, Bryzgalov also thought he had the save in the shootout. "You know, pretty much I almost had it. I dont know how he raised it over the shoulder," he said. "I thought there was no way to go for him. I was completely surprised he scored on that one." The "legend" of Oshie in shootout situations continues to get bigger, even among teammates. "When I see Osh going in on a shootout, I kind of giggle," Blues centre David Backes said. "I told him afterward that the goalies are starting to play like soccer goalies because theyre just guessing left or right. Hes got moves left, got moves right, got moves straight ahead. Its pretty special to watch and Ive seen it a lot." The momentum shifted in the second after Pominville scored at 3:11 to make it 2-1. Moulson tied it 4 minutes later with his first goal in a Wild sweater since being acquired in a trade with Buffalo on Wednesday. Mikko Koivu intercepted a clearing attempt and zipped the puck to Moulson, who was in front of the net and knocked it past Brian Elliott. Elliott stopped 17 shots and kept the game tied at 2 with a lunging stick save to deny Mikael Granlund with 13 minutes left in the third period. "I tried to kind of charge him because I thought he was going to tip it," Elliott said. "He managed to stop and pull it around me, so it was desperation. I try to rob the guys in practice and sometimes it pays off when you can make those stick saves in games." Granlund was again denied by Elliott from in close early in the overtime session. The Blues have won 16 in a row against the Central Division and are now 18-0-1 in division play. Theyve beaten Minnesota eight straight times, outscoring the Wild 25-10. The Wild are 14-6-2 since Jan. 2, but lost their second straight after a five-game winning streak. Both teams played Saturday night and appeared tired at the end of the third period and in overtime. Theres still a ways to go, but both teams could end up facing each other in the opening round of the playoffs. "Its a team that, in all reality, we could be squaring off against in the playoffs too," Parise said. "I know theres a long time until that, but I thought we matched up well against them. We like the way we played. Some great opportunities at the end, just wouldnt go for us." NOTES: Blues F Magnus Paajarvi was a healthy scratch and was replaced by Chris Porter, who was recently recalled from AHL Chicago. ... The Wild didnt register a shot on goal until 7:02 of the first period. St. Louis didnt get a shot for the first 12 minutes of the second period. ... Minnesotas Kyle Brodziak and the Blues Steve Ott fought 2 minutes into the game. Air Jordan 12 Wholesale . The $145.7-million Tim Hortons Field was slated to open this month, a year before it was to host all 32 mens and womens soccer competitions. The delay has forced the Hamilton Tiger-Cats football team to use a smaller facility for the first two home games of the season. Cheap Real Jordan 12 . He liked what he saw on Tuesday night. Not only did his team post a comeback 3-2 victory in a shootout over the Montreal Canadiens, but the rival Washington Capitals were beaten 5-1 in Buffalo. http://www.cheapairjordan12uk.com/ . All of 46 seconds into the Pittsburgh Penguins 3-2 victory over Alex Ovechkins struggling Washington Capitals, Crosby assisted on Chris Kunitzs goal.CALGARY -- Hockey Canada begins an overhaul of its under-17 mens program this week by bringing together more than 100 of the countrys best 16-year-olds for a new camp. Along with 54 coaches, equipment managers and medical staff, the nine-day camp in Calgary will be "massive," according to Scott Salmond, vice-president of hockey operations at Hockey Canada. "You can imagine how many trainers we need," Salmond said. Ninety-six skaters and a dozen goaltenders from across Canada will descend Tuesday upon the Markin MacPhail Centre, which houses Hockey Canadas headquarters, an Olympic-sized rink and three NHL-sized surfaces. The horde will be divided into teams. In addition to playing three games, each player will participate in on-ice skills development and learn national-team systems. Their fitness will be tested, theyll be fitted for equipment and theyll participate in seminars on everything from media relations to nutrition. Among the players summoned are Toronto defenceman Jake Chychrun, the first overall pick in this years OHL draft by Sarnia. Defenceman Luke Green of Bedford, N.S., was the first player drafted in the QMJHL by Saint John. Edmonton forward Tyler Benson was chosen first in last years WHL draft by Vancouver. Sixty-six invitees will be chosen to represent their country at the revamped World Under-17 Hockey Challenge. The date of the annual tournament held in Canada has been changed as well as the host countrys participation in it. Instead of five teams representing Atlantic, Quebec, Ontario, West and Pacific regions, Canada will enter three teams mixing players from different parts of the country. That means the Canadians will now play in the tournament under the banner of their country, and not their geographical region. "We expect to have a large majority of our players identified at the camp and then go out and scout the remaining few on the bubble once the camp is over and before we name our teams," head scout Ryan Jankowski said. The World Under-17 Hockey Challenge has traditionally been held in late December during its 22 years, but the event will be Nov. 2-8 in Sarnia, Ont. That date was changed to allow young hockey players to go home for the December holiday break. For those major junior teams with players away at the world under-20 championships, the younger players on those clubs will get more ice time, Salmond said. Canadians in the Under-17 Challenge have gone on to play for the under-18, under-20, world and Olympic mens teams. The tournament includes European countries as well as the United States. Ilya Kovalchuk, Rick Nash, Marc-Andre Fleury, Alex Ovechkin, Patrick Kane and Nathan MacKinnon are among the 1,300 NHL draft picks who have particippated in it, according to Hockey Canada. Air Jordan 12 For Sale Cheap. The new camp was conceived to give Canadas 16-year-olds intensive preparation for the world stage sooner under the slogan "The Canadian way," Salmond explained. "Our idea is to identify our best players earlier and then to have them play together more often," he said. "When they were in a regionalized model, I think we were still doing a good job of identifying our best players regionally, but not nationally. They stayed in regional model until they came through to under-18s." "Now, we have the best players in the country and they come all to one place. We end up picking three teams that will have no regional bias. Kids from Quebec will play with kids from Alberta. It gives us an opportunity for our best players to be mixed together and for them to play together more often." Of the 108 players summoned to Calgary, 10 are from B.C., 14 are Albertans, two are from Saskatchewan, six are Manitobans, Ontario has 40 and Quebec has 25. Nova Scotia will have nine players at camp and there are two from Newfoundland and Labrador. The provincial branches of Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon are not represented among the skaters. "There are some branches who dont have a player coming from the 108," Salmond said. "Part of our job is to work with our branches and those branches who feel like Hey, we didnt have a player this year, we need to have more next year that helps us in our development. It encourages people to do more." Jankowski and four regional scouts compiled the camp roster. The head scout says the camps format will force those players considered the best in their region to compete harder for the opportunity to play in the under-17 tournament. "He is now put out of his comfort zone and comparing himself to players from other areas," Jankowski said. The coaches of the Red, Black and White teams and the six assistants will run on-ice sessions. Jean-Francois Houle of the QMJHLs Blainville-Boisbriand Armada, Sheldon Keefe of the OHLs Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds and Dan Lambert of the WHLs Kelowna Rockets are the head coaches. Each province will send their 2015 Canada Games coach to the Calgary camp to be a guest coach. One other reason for the program overhaul is Canadas under-20 mens hockey team finished fourth at the last two world junior championships after 14 consecutive years in the medals. Canada needs to find and develop the right players to get back on the podium, Salmond said. "Everything in our organization is performance-related," Salmond said. "Our goal is to be the best and to win gold medals." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz