Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

14.03.2019 08:57
HOUSTON -- Before leaving for a seven-game trip last on July 18, the Miami Marlins had won just once in their previous seven gam Antworten

HOUSTON -- Before leaving for a seven-game trip last on July 18, the Miami Marlins had won just once in their previous seven games. Cheap Air Max 95 China . What a difference a week made. Garrett Jones and Marcell Ozuna homered to lead the Marlins over the Houston Astros 4-2 Sunday to complete a three game sweep and a 6-1 trip. Its the first time theyve ever swept in Houston and was their first series sweep since beating the Rays in consecutive two-game series from June 2-5. "It feels good that we were able to come in here and not have a letdown after a great series in Atlanta," Miami manager Mike Redmond said. "I think thats probably the biggest thing. We did what we needed to do to win, and thats a good feeling out there right now." Jones homer capped a three-run first for the Marlins, and Ozuna padded the lead with his solo shot in the sixth. "It was huge to get this last win and head home and confidence is high," Jones said. "Weve got the Nationals coming in so its going to be a big next few games. It was good to have a good road trip and just take that confidence going back home and continue playing good baseball." Jacob Turner (4-6) allowed one run and six hits in 5 2-3 innings to win his second start since moving from the bullpen. "I really just felt like I had to battle all day, didnt have my best stuff," Turner said. "But at the same time made some pitches when I needed to, got out of jams and that was huge." Steve Cishek allowed one run in the ninth before getting his 26th save in 29 chances. Houstons Collin McHugh (4-9), back from a disabled list stint caused by a finger blister, made his first start since July 6 and gave up four runs and seven hits 6 1-3 innings with nine strikeouts for his sixth straight loss. "When you start talking ... (records) for a starting pitcher, a lot of things have to go right," manager Bo Porter said. "You can pitch well and still not factor into the decision. Weve got to score runs. Thats pretty much the difference in the game." Jose Altuve hit a leadoff homer, and Jon Singleton had a solo drive in the ninth for the Astros, who have lost five in a row and eight of 10. Altuve homered and singled twice for his second straight three-hit game and 18th this year. He leads the major leagues with a .344 average and 148 hits, and he also swiped his AL-best 42nd base. Miamis Giancarlo Stanton struck out four times and has fanned in six straight at-bats. Christian Yelich hit a leadoff single and scored on a triple by Jordany Valdespin, who came home on Casey McGehees sacrifice fly. Jones made it 3-0 with his 11th homer, a drive about five rows into the eight-field stands. Altuves second leadoff homer of the season and third of his career cut the lead to 3-1 in the bottom half. Ozuna extended the lead to 4-1 with a sixth-inning homer into the Crawford Boxes in left. Singletons ninth-inning homer off Cishek was his first since July 7 and stopped an 0 for 11 skid. "Its been a while since I hit a ball hard," said Singleton, who is hitting just .178. "Its always nice when you can hit a ball like. Hopefully we can pick up some momentum from what happened (Sunday). NOTES: RHP Mark Appel, the No. 1 overall pick in the 2013 amateur draft, has been promoted to Double-A Corpus Christi from Class A Lancaster, where he was 2-5 with a 9.74 ERA in 12 starts. ... The Astros recalled RHP Paul Clemens from Triple-A Oklahoma City before the game. ... Brett Oberholtzer is scheduled to pitch for Houston on Monday, when the Astros open a three-game series with Oakland. ... The Marlins return home to start a three-game series against Washington with Nathan Eovaldi pitching. Cheap Air Max 95 Mens .J. -- The New Jersey Devils are so bad in shootouts, coach Pete DeBoer doesnt mind seeing his team take chances in the five-minute overtime. Air Max 95 Cheap Sale . According to the Globe and Mail, a decision between the NHL and the Players Association should come within the six months. "I can tell you, (a decision) shouldnt take all that long," NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly told the Globe and Mail. http://www.airmax95cheap.net/ . The motion to expand the stadiums capacity passed through by a count of 39-3, with Toronto mayor Rob Ford being among those in opposition.ORLANDO - Its been a rewarding season for Kyle Lowry, the Raptors most important player, but its also been a long one. The eighth-year point guard played in his 500th career game on Sunday, a 98-93 win over the Orlando Magic. Does he feel like hes played in that many games? "No," he said initially, before reconsidering. "I mean, this season, yeah." "This is a game I love to play," the 28-year-old continued. "Ive probably played 500 more in street ball games growing up. So this is a great accomplishment for me to say Ive made it that far." After missing 14 games last year, his first in Toronto, Lowry is the Raptors only starter to suit up in every game this season. Hes 10th in the NBA in minutes played and is fighting through a number of ailments, but with fewer than 10 contests remaining before he makes his first playoff appearance in five years, Lowrys still the engine that drives his team. Despite taking a 19-point lead into third quarter - their largest halftime advantage of the season - the Raptors began to come apart in the second half. The Magic, down by as many as 21 points, hit 22 of their final 33 shots and tied the game early in the fourth. With his team up by two, Lowry misfired on a long three-point shot, absorbing a fair amount of contact on the play, immediately turning to give official Eli Roe the trademark Lowry scowl. Scorned after the no-call, Lowry would get the ball back off of an Amir Johnson offensive rebound and drain the same shot he had just missed, shooting another look at Roe on the way down the court. Weve seen this before. Lowry was fired up. The Raptors point guard scored nine of his 16 points in the final quarter, holding off the Magic, who were coming hard. Dwane Casey continues to seek passable opportunities to manufacture rest for Lowry, but theyve proven few and far between. As he and DeMar DeRozan sat to end the third and begin the fourth, the lead dwindled down and in came Torontos star backcourt. Lowry logged 35 minutes while DeRozan - who scored 15 of his 28 points at the line - played 38. "Its tricky," Casey admitted. "Its tricky to make sure we cut their minutes and not give up leads. Its something we have to learn to do, but I thought the second unit did their job. They built a lead. Now its up to the starters coming back in. I wasnt going to play them a lot the second half, but they kept chipping away at it so I couldnt wholesale sub the second unit in." After a quiet first half, Lowry - to his own admission - began the second half lacking the "energy and effort" hes become synonymous with. Cheap Air Max 95 Free Shipping. The wear and tear of a long season has taken its toll and he, understandably, has to pick his spots, but there he was when his team needed him most. The Raptors needed this win with games against the Heat, Rockets and Pacers on deck. "Were happy about the win but we cannot be satisfied about the way we got it," Casey said. "“The hardest thing to do in this league is to play with a lead and thats something we have to learn to do." Big night for JV In a tough matchup against the Magics Nikola Vucevic, Jonas Valanciunas did not back down and more than held his own. The Raptors sophomore centre got off to a hot start, scoring 10 of his 20 points in the first quarter. "They are two good, young players that are coming up in this league," Casey said of Valanciunas and Vucevic, who led Orlando with 22 points and 10 rebounds. "So you will see them go at each other a lot in the future." Bench comes through in second quarter Without Patrick Patterson - who could return Monday in Miami, but missed his 13th straight with an elbow injury - the Raptors second unit has under-performed. Beginning the second quarter with an unconventional lineup that included Nando De Colo running the point and Landry Fields, who hasnt played much since a spot-start early in March, the reserves gave Toronto a lift that ballooned the lead going into intermission. "They really gave us a great boost," Lowry said of the bench. "They pretty much won the game in the second quarter." Vasquez gets stitched up After getting hit in the face early in the game, Greivis Vasquez required five stitches to close a gash below his left eye. He return late in the first half with a bandage covering the wound and finished the game with five points in 15 minutes of action. The stat Toronto matched a franchise record with its 20th road win of the season Friday, one shy of finishing the season above .500 away from home for the first time in team history. They have four road games to go, three against losing teams. The quote "I thought he did a heck of a job of initiating the offence, being in attack mode," said Casey on De Colo, who played the point for the first time as a Raptor in the second quarter. "We know he can pass the ball but what he did tonight was get to the rim. He grew on us as a coaching staff tonight... not that he wasnt there in the beginning." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz