Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

18.03.2019 07:20
biggest goal of mine this year.Fi Antworten

SOUTH BEND, Ind. -- The Notre Dame defense is about to find out just how much it has improved since its dismal start.Statistically, the Irish look much better since Brian VanGorder was fired as defensive coordinator on Sept. 25, the day after 38-35 loss to Duke. The Irish were ranked 103rd out of 128 teams in total defense, giving up 456 yards a game, when they fell to 1-3.Heading into their final two games against Virginia Tech (7-3) and USC, Notre Dame (4-6) ranks 39th in the nation in total defense, giving up an average of 371 yards a game. Take away those first four games and the Irish are surrendering 315 yards a game, which would place them 14th in the nation in total defense.The Irish, though, are about to face two of the three best offenses theyve faced all season. The Hokies rank 43rd in the nation in total offense at 444 yards a game and USC (7-3) ranks No. 29 at 469 yards a game.The only team the Irish have faced with a higher-rated offense is Texas at No. 14 at 503 yards a game. The Longhorns beat the Irish 50-47 in double overtime in the season opener.Coach Brian Kelly said while the Irish could become bowl eligible with two victories and improve their image with wins over Virginia Tech, which was ranked No. 18 before being upset by Georgia Tech last week, and No. 15 Southern California, which has won six straight after a 1/3 start, his focus is building on Notre Dames best all-around performance in a 44-6 win over Army on Saturday.You want all of the things that you worked so hard on all year to come together in these last two games, he said. That is, for us, finishing games, playing the game for us with a mental and physical toughness that at times was not at its best. Its now coming together. And I think that regardless of how were perceived, I think the most important thing is to play the way were capable of playing. Thats what Im looking at more than anything else.Kelly said hes not losing sleep over whether the Irish will get to a bowl. Kelly was asked whether he would want to play in a bowl with a 5-7 record. Last season three 5-7 teams went to bowl games because there werent enough teams with records above .500.I havent given it much thought, to be honest with you. I think those scenarios I would address at the end of the year, he said.---More AP college football at www.collegefootball.ap.org Yeezy Online Shop Uk . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Cheap Yeezy Shop Uk . Robinson finished with 17 points, all but two in the second half, and Lawson had 14 after halftime and finished with a game-high 11 assists as the Nuggets handed Dallas its first home loss in eight games this season. J.J. Hickson led Denver with 22, and Kenneth Faried added 10 points and 10 rebounds. http://www.yeezysaleuk.com/ . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. Yeezy Shoes Sale UK . Just not the game. Kyle Palmieri scored two straight goals in the third period to rally the Anaheim Ducks past the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 on Tuesday night. Yeezy Shoes Online Uk . Speaking to the Chicago Tribune at baseballs Winter Meetings in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, Boras called the former home of the Expos a "tremendous environment" for baseball. RIO DE JANEIRO -- At age 19, Lydia Ko is already No. 1 in the world, with 14 LPGA Tour titles and two major championships.Now she is setting her sights on Olympic gold.I think every tournament is very special, Ko said Monday during a news conference. But the Olympics was probably the biggest goal of mine this year.Firstly, to represent New Zealand and obviously to compete in it. If I end up holding a gold medal at the end of Saturday, and standing on the podium, I think it will be extra special. I dont know if I would ever take that medal off.Obviously it would bruise me a little bit if I was swinging with it, but I think every tournament is special in its own way. I would never want to take away the two majors I won, but I think thats going to be the same for the Olympics.The womens Olympic Golf Tournament begins Wednesday at the same venue where Justin Rose won the gold medal over Henrik Stenson to highlight a stirring final day at the mens competition.Ko was there, getting in some practice on the driving range, and even six holes while the mens competition was wrapping up. She couldnt see the conclusion, but Ko managed to make her way to the meddal ceremony and took a photo with Rose, Stenson and bronze medal winner Matt Kuchar.ddddddddddddopefully his vibes came off to me, Ko said of Rose. But its great. Last week, I think we all got to see some phenomenal golf, and I think that they have already changed a little bit in our game. So hopefully we can be a little bit more of a part in that this coming week. But its been great. And just to be in that fans perspective, being outside the ropes and seeing them play has been great.I think that we all are going to have a good time out there, and I think its great that us golfers can be amongst those amazing other athletes that are medalists. Thats the great thing about the Olympics. Sometimes in tournaments, we can get carried away about who came first in that event. But this week, it celebrates every single athlete. It especially celebrates all the medalists and shows how special a third place is.Ko will tee off in the last group Wednesday at 10:09 a.m. ET with Great Britains Charley Hull and Swedens Anna Nordqvist. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz