Brian Vitori, the Zimbabwe left-arm pacer, could make a return to competitive cricket this Friday after six months on the sidelines. Vitori, who was suspended for an illegal bowling action in February, and was retested and cleared last month, has been included in Zimbabwe As 16-man squad to play South Africa A in a first-class match in Bulawayo. He could lead the attack alongside Shingi Masakadza. Vitori will likely be competing for a place with Victor Nyauchi, who took three wickets in the Harare game that concluded on Tuesday, or Njabulo Ncube, who is one of two Bulawayo-based players that have been included in the squad. Sean Williams is the other, and will add both batting and bowling depth to the squad, as Zimbabwe prepare for their two-Test series against New Zealand, which will be played at the Queens Sports Club later this month.Zimbabwe made six changes to the group that played in Harare, mostly with a view to add international experience to their squad. Williams is joined by batsmen Craig Ervine and Tarisai Musakanda, legspinner Natsai Mshangwe, and seamers Njabulo Ncube and Vitori. John Nyumbu, Gerald Alisini and Richard Muzhange missed out.Vitori has not played any cricket since Zimbabwes domestic T20 competition in February, a month after he was cited for a suspect bowling action in a match against Bangladesh in Khulna. Vitori underwent testing in Chennai and the results revealed all of his deliveries exceeded the 15-degree limit. He was retested in Pretoria in June and cleared. He remains one of Zimbabwes most promising prospects, but his career has been blighted by injuries, including a stress fracture, and lengthy gaps in game time. However, with Zimbabwes talent pool searching for depth, he may provide some answers ahead of a busier than usual home summer.Zimbabwe are scheduled to play two Tests against New Zealand and the same number against Sri Lanka later in the year. Air Max 1 Schweiz . -- In a span of seven Washington Redskins offensive plays, Justin Tuck sacked Robert Griffin III four times. Air Max 1 Outlet Schweiz . The move comes after the Canadiens were approached by the Buffalo Sabres for permission to speak to Dudley - a former Sabres player and head coach. "The Sabres called for permission and I appreciate that, Im flattered, Dudley told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN. http://www.airmax1schweiz.ch/ . Paul Pierce couldnt believe he missed at the end. Young scored a season-high 26 points to spark a huge effort from the leagues most productive bench, and Los Angeles beat the Brooklyn Nets 99-94 on Wednesday night after blowing a 27-point lead. Air Max 1 Günstig Schweiz . Denis Coderre, the former federal MP who was elected mayor on Nov. 3, has drawn the ire of some Montreal Canadiens. During last nights game he tweeted: "Hello? Can we get a one-way ticket to (minor-league) Hamilton for David Desharnais please. Air Max 1 Günstig Kaufen . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. SHANGHAI -- Rory McIlroy pulled out of the Turkish Airlines Open next week, leaving him a long shot to capture the Race to Dubai on the European Tour.McIlroy presumably withdrew over security concerns. A car explosion in the parking lot of the Antalya Trade and Industry Chamber on Tuesday slightly injured about a dozen people. The tournament will be held at Regnum Carya Golf & Spa Resort in Antalya.Turkey has been rocked by a wave of deadly bomb attacks in the past 18 months blamed on Kurdish rebels or Islamic State group militants.I think its obvious, was all McIlroy said Sunday when asked why he chose to withdraw.The Turkish Airlines Open is the first of three tournaments in the Final Series to the Race to Dubai. McIlroy is No. 3 in the standings, trailing by a wide margin Masters champion Danny Willett and British Open champion Henrik Stenson.McIlroy closed with a 66 at the HSBC Champions, well behind Hideki Matsuyama and one shot behind Stenson. Willett finished at the bottom of the pack.Willett and Stenson are playing in Turkey.I guess its out of my hands, McIlroy said. I took the decision not to go to Turkkey next week.dddddddddddd Those boys can battle it out. If I have somewhat of a chance going into Dubai, thats great. If not, theyve had big wins over the course of the season. Theyve played well -- two major championships. Im OK with that.McIlroy said he contemplated playing the Turkish Airlines Open all week and said he slept much better after deciding not to go.It also helps that he already has won the Race to Dubai three times in the previous four years. He has won the PGA Tour money list twice, and this year he won the FedEx Cup on the PGA Tour for the first time.The fact Ive won the FedEx Cup this year, won the Race to Dubai before, made the decision a little easier, McIlroy said.This is the second time this year the 27-year-old McIlroy withdrew from a big event. He also was among those who pulled out of the Olympics in Rio over Zika concerns.The Nedbank Challenge follows the Turkish Airlines Open, with the European Tour season wrapping up with the DP Tour Championship in Dubai. ' ' '