Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 116 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

19.03.2019 04:25
And Koeman insists his fellow countryman Antworten

CHICAGO -- For the Chicago Bulls, snapping out of their recent slump was as simple as putting the ball in the basket.Jimmy Butler scored 19 points, Rajon Rondo had 10 points, 14 assists and eight rebounds, and the Bulls beat the Detroit Pistons 113-82 on Monday night to end a three-game losing streak.Everything looks better when youre making shots, Butler said. If youre not making shots, its hard to win.Taj Gibson added 16 points, Robin Lopez had 14 and Dwyane Wade, Doug McDermott and Nikola Mirotic had 13 apiece for Chicago, which had lost six of eight.Jon Leuer scored 16 points for the Pistons, who have dropped three straight and four of five.We got crushed, Detroit coach Stan Van Gundy said. It was a disgusting performance by all of us, me included. I mean, it was unprofessional, embarrassing, humiliating. Whatever you want to say, it was terrible.It looks to me like a lack of effort and a lack of heart. And if you dont play hard, youre not going to have any confidence. We looked like we were hoping the game would be easy tonight, and it wasnt. And we just caved.After scoring just 69 points in a 26-point loss to Milwaukee on Friday, the Bulls busted out for 69 points in the first two quarters, their best for any half this season.Chicago, which entered tied for sixth-worst in the NBA with a .436 field-goal percentage, made 17 of 21 shots (81 percent) in taking a 35-19 lead at the end of the first quarter.The Bulls had 15 assists on their 17 field goals, with Rondo (seven) and Butler (six) leading the way.That ball was moving so rapidly and everybody was getting rhythm shots, Butler said. When you see your first few go in, its a long night for whoevers guarding you.The Bulls still were shooting a blistering 72.7 percent at halftime -- they led 69-34 -- and even managed to knock down 4 of 6 3-pointers, which had been a problem during their recent struggles.The lead was 97-63 entering the fourth quarter, and the Pistons offered little resistance from there. None of the Chicago starters played in the fourth.Give the guys a lot of credit for stepping up, Bulls coach Fred Hoiberg said. Last week was an embarrassing week for everybody.TIP-INSPistons: They held a players-only meeting following Saturdays 15-point home loss to Indiana, but Van Gundy didnt place much significance on it. Team meeting my (butt), he said. Like I said before, that stuff means nothing. Its what you do on the court. Talkings easy.Bulls: They shot a season-best 59.8 percent from the field and tied a season high with 34 assists. Their 15 first-quarter assists are tied (with Golden State) for the most assists in a quarter this season. . Their previous high for a half was 65 points in the first half of a game Oct. 31 at Brooklyn.MIROTIC RETURNSAfter not playing the previous two games (both coachs decisions), Mirotic entered the game with 3:39 left in the first quarter. He hit his first three shots, including a 3-pointer, and finished with 10 points in 12 first-half minutes.The big thing was the way he performed at practice, Hoiberg said. He has been coming in to get to work. He was the first guy in the gym four or five straight days. I wanted to get him back in there and he hit a couple of shots.FILM STUDYA large portion of Chicagos three-hour practice on Sunday was watching lowlights of the 95-69 loss to Milwaukee on Friday.Everybody came in with an open mind, took the criticism that they deserved and learned from it and got better, Butler said.UP NEXTPistons: Host Memphis on Wednesday night.Bulls: Conclude a three-game homestand against Washington on Wednesday night. Cheap Puma Shoes Australia . Kozun faked to the forehand and beat Monsters starter, Calvin Pickard, pad side in the second round for the winner. Spencer Abbott also scored in the shootout for the Marlies (25-13-4). Puma Sneakers Australia . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. http://www.wholesalepumaaustralia.com/ . Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed. Puma Shoes Australia Sale . He just needed to be his best twisting, turning acrobatic self. "I didnt need to be anybody else, I just needed to be myself and be aggressive," said Burks, who scored a career-high 34 points to spark the Utah Jazz to a 118-103 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Monday night. Puma Shoes Australia . LOUIS -- Attorneys for the St.Southampton manager Ronald Koeman has hailed the impact of defender Virgil van Dijk since his arrival from Celtic last summer. Van Dijk moved to St Marys on Deadline Day last September for a fee in the region of £11.5m and has put in a number of impressive performances for the club so far this season.The Holland international was an ever-present in Southamptons run of seven straight Premier League clean sheets earlier this year and has helped his side record the joint-third best defensive record in the top-flight alongside Arsenal and Watford, and only behind Tottenham and Manchester United. And Koeman insists his fellow countryman is crucial to Southampton as they battle to qualify for Europe. Van Dijk has built up an impressive partnership with Jose Fonte He is strong, hes fast and hes important in the way we like to build-up [from the back], Koeman said on Monday Night Football.He is good at short passing, he has a good long pass and he has got a good partnership with Jose Fonte and last Saturday he was good in tandem with Ryan Bertrand. He is strong, hes fast and hes important in the way we like to build-up [from the back]. Koeman on Van Dijk He is also a good header of the ball, has a good shot and is a good freee-kick taker.dddddddddddd Hes a very good centre-back.Despite Van Dijks form this season, Koeman revealed he did have doubts about signing his fellow countryman from Celtic. Van Dijks Champions League experience convinced Koeman to sign him My only worry with Virgil was that we signed him from Celtic in the Scottish league, Koeman added. Its different from the Premier League.It makes it a little more tricky but he had experience of playing against Barcelona in the Champions League, so in the end there was no doubt about it.Meanwhile, Sky Sports pundit Jamie Carragher echoed Koemans praise of Van Dijk, claiming Southamptons defensive record is evidence of the Dutchmans growing influence. Jamie Carragher thinks Van Dijk has been outstanding for Siants so far this season Carragher said: Obviously I look at centre-backs in the league and I think he has been fantastic. The defensive record shows that. When he first came in I thought he was more interested in playing on the ball but hes been outstanding defensively. Also See: David targets Europa return Saints appeal Mane red card Koeman v Benitez Carragher on Benitez ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz