Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 116 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

19.03.2019 04:26
we have no reason to question what hes told us, sa Antworten

SEC commissioner Greg Sankey defended the decision to postpone Saturdays matchup between LSU and Florida but reinforced that its important to play that game at a later date.Sankey spoke by phone with broadcasters Verne Lundquist and Gary Danielson during CBS airing of the Tennessee-Texas A&M game and said that the conference is still working to find an acceptable makeup date after postponing the game on Thursday as Hurricane Matthew approached the Florida coast.The game needs to be played, and we need to work to find a way to do that, Sankey said. This conference often describes itself as a family. A family has points of tension. I certainly understand the angst and frustration. I have my own level of angst, but we need to come together to play a football game and find the best way to do that.Sankey said postponing the game was the right call -- even while Georgia and South Carolina simply moved their game in Columbia, South Carolina, back one day to Sunday -- for a number of reasons. It would have been difficult to assemble the necessary security and emergency personnel, for one thing, and the Gainesville area also had been designated as an evacuation zone for coastal Florida residents.A number of those things are different from what we saw with Georgia-South Carolina where there was bus travel involved, we could secure space for the team to stay without displacing evacuees, local emergency personnel were still available to staff the game, Sankey said. You have to understand those differences.An SEC official told the Baton Rouge Advocate on Friday that two dates are on the table for a makeup game: Oct. 29 and Nov. 19.Asked about playing it on Nov. 19, Sankey said, I want to be careful because there are a number of options so it doesnt narrow to just one and a number of factors to consider.Playing Oct. 29 would require Florida to sacrifice its open date on Oct. 22 and instead play Georgia a week early and LSU the next Saturday. LSU also would lose its open date that weekend prior to the Alabama game the following Saturday.A Nov. 19 makeup date would require both teams to buy out existing non-conference games: Florida against Presbyterian and LSU against South Alabama. Playing that day in Gainesville would require LSU to lose a home game, which is a point of contention in a Baton Rouge area whose economy was hammered by Augusts historic floods.Both teams remain among the contenders in their respective division races, and as SEC rules dictate, the winner in each will be determined by in-conference winning percentage even if LSU and Florida fail to reschedule the game.Sankey acknowledged that a cancellation would impact the integrity of the division races, although he did not offer a timetable on when a makeup decision will be made.We want to make sure we evaluate it, Sankey said. I would like to move this along as efficiently as possible, but Id be careful not to put a point in time where we can provide a definitive answer because there are a number of issues that have to be considered. But my desire is to see us play that game. Under Armour Sneakers Australia .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. Under Armour Clearance Sale . Oyama had six birdies and two bogeys at Kintetsu Kashikojima in the event also sanctioned by the Japan LPGA Tour. "I have been having this neck ache thats been affecting my golf recently," Oyama said. http://www.wholesaleunderarmouraustralia.com/ . Rinne played two periods in his first game since left hip surgery in early May. Gabriel Bourque scored 3:07 into the second period and Austin Watson tallied 5:15 later for Nashville. Under Armour Australia Sale . Laudrup revealed Thursday he was notified of his dismissal in "the briefest of letters which gave no reasons why such hasty and final action was deemed necessary. Under Armour Mens Australia . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. Parramatta chief executive Bernie Gurr insists Semi Radradra is in the NRL to stay, describing Toulon as no more than a back-up plan should he be kicked out of rugby league.But Gurr admits its not ideal the star winger will face court over domestic violence charges less than three weeks before the 2017 season begins.Radradra returned to team training on the NSW central coast on Wednesday, hours after surrendering his passport in a Sydney court and amid drama and confusion about his future.The 24-year-old arrived back in Australia from Fiji on Tuesday night with his NRL fate on shaky ground and a Toulon contract on the table.Gurr staunchly refuted the French rugby powerhouses announcement on Monday they had secured Radradras signature for the 2017-18 Top 14 season, adamant the Eels intended to hold onto their prized winger at least until his contract expired at the end of 2017.He said Radradras manager George Christodoulou had definitively denied the deal was done, or even verbally committed to, despite Toulon owner Mourad Boudjellals insistence to the contrary.His manager has been honest with us and we have no reason to question what hes told us, said Gurr, who said the Eels were in preliminary negotiations about securing Radradras signature long term, pending a verdict on his charges.My understanding is that Semis preference is to stay in the NRL.Gurr did concede a Toulon deal could be plan B if Radradra was convicted of three charges of domestic violence brought by his former partner Perina Ting and banished from the NRL by the games integrrity unit.ddddddddddddRadradra, who denies the allegations, failed to appear on Monday in Parramatta Local Court, angering the magistrate sufficiently to threaten him with an arrest warrant.When he finally fronted on Wednesday morning, his lawyer convinced the magistrate his clients father had been sick enough to warrant an unscheduled trip home to Fiji, which was taken with Parramattas blessing.While the arrest warrant was revoked, Radradra was forced to hand over his passport, meaning he would be unable to leave Australia before his hearing on February 13.That would rule him out of Februarys Auckland Nines, in which he played a key role in the Eels 2016 title that was later stripped due to salary-cap breaches.Gurr admitted the timing of Radradras hearing, set down just before the new NRL season, was inconvenient.Ideally, the thing would have been wrapped up on Monday, Gurr said.Now that its been put back to February, were just going to deal with that - you deal with the cards youre played - we cant control anything else.Its not ideal, but I dont think its going to disrupt the teams preparation.Were merely going through this in steps.Step one was to get in consultation with his manager, to get Semi back in the country and then to fulfil his obligation to turn up in court today.Thats been done - the result is satisfactory at this stage ... now they can have plenty of time to prepare for the legal case in February. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz