Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

19.03.2019 07:39
LOS ANGELES -- Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling repeatedly disparaged Magic Johnsons HIV-positive status in an intervi Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling repeatedly disparaged Magic Johnsons HIV-positive status in an interview that aired Monday, saying he was not a fit role model for children and dismissing his work in business and charity. Clearance Air Max 95 Uk . The interview with CNNs Anderson Cooper was meant to be a mea culpa in Sterlings first public comments since racist recordings emerged last month and earned him a lifetime NBA ban, but when the subject turned to Johnson, who was mentioned in the recordings, Sterling is anything but apologetic. "Hes got AIDS!" Sterling said loudly at one point, cutting off Cooper as the interviewer attempted to cite Johnsons accomplishments after Sterling asked, "What has he done, big Magic Johnson, what has he done?" Sterling changed course briefly during the interview to call Johnson "a good person," but resumed his criticism. "He acts so holy," Sterling said. "He made love to every girl in every city in America, and he had AIDS, and when he had those AIDS, I went to my synagogue and I prayed for him, I hope he could live and be well. I didnt criticize him. I could have. Is he an example for children?" Cooper corrected Sterling, explaining that Johnson was HIV-positive but did not have "full-blown AIDS." Sterling briefly adjusted his language but not his tone. "What kind of a guy goes to every city, has sex with every girl, then he catches HIV. Is that someone we want to respect, and tell our kids about?" Sterling said. "I think he should be ashamed of himself." Johnson, who is scheduled to appear on Coopers show to reply on Tuesday, wrote on his Twitter account that "Id rather be talking about these great NBA Playoffs than Donald Sterlings interview." Johnson later Tweeted, "After this week, no more Sterling talk." The comments earned Sterling a quick rebuke from NBA commissioner Adam Silver, who handed down a lifetime ban and $2.5 million fine against Sterling last month. "I just read a transcript of Donald Sterlings interview with Anderson Cooper and while Magic Johnson doesnt need me to, I feel compelled on behalf of the NBA family to apologize to him that he continues to be dragged into this situation and be degraded by such a malicious and personal attack," Silver said. "The NBA Board of Governors is continuing with its process to remove Mr. Sterling as expeditiously as possible." Just a day earlier, Johnson and the commissioner sat together at the Clippers playoff game against the Oklahoma City Thunder, though Johnson had Tweeted that he would never again attend a Clippers game while Sterling was owner. Nike Air Max 95 Outlet Uk . Then he got back at the team that released him five days before the start of last season, hitting a tiebreaking double in the ninth inning of the first game at Fenway Park since Boston won the World Series last October. Nike Air Max 95 Sale Uk . And thats good news for Canada. Kelly, who plays No. 8 at the back of the scrum, is captain of the Canadian womens team. http://www.airmax95saleuk.com/ .ca! Hi Kerry, Im sure youve received many emails wondering what your take is on the Spezza goal that looked like Neil blatantly kicked it in while standing directly in the middle of the crease where, you know, usually a goalie is to make a save but couldnt be due to Neil being there! Thanks! Jon - Westfield, MA Jon: Lets first ask Henrik Lundqvist what he thought of the scoring of the Sens second goal with .CALGARY -- For a guy that has spent the majority of the season split between the ECHL and AHL, Winnipeg goaltender Michael Hutchinson sure looked like an NHL goaltender on Friday night. Paul Postma scored the game-winning goal and Hutchinson made 35 saves, including 18 in a perfect third period, as the Jets hung on for a 5-3 win over the Calgary Flames. "Especially with where I started at the start of the year, I didnt think it would be possible to be in the NHL," said Hutchinson, who played Winnipegs final three games compiling a 2-1-0 record, 1.64 goals-against average and .943 save percentage. Postma broke a 3-3 tie at 9:16 of the third, ripping a slapshot past Karri Ramo from the blue-line. "There was a lot of traffic in front of the net and I just wanted to get it through. I took a shot, kept it low and it found a way into the back of the net," said Postma. It then fell upon Hutchinson to preserve the lead as the Flames feverishly buzzed around the Jets end, outshooting the visitors 14-1 before Blake Wheeler put the game away with an empty net goal. "I definitely had a lot of work in the third period but at the same time, our guys played hard in front and blocked a lot of shots," said the 24-year-old. "When your guys are working that hard in front of you, it gives you that added incentive to bear down and make those saves." One of Hutchinsons biggest stops came with four minutes left when he threw out his glove to stab a shot from Kenny Agostino, who had been sent in alone. "Hutch played so well for us these last three games. Hes got a bright future ahead of him and were looking forward to playing with him," Postma said. Michael Frolik, Evander Kane and Carl Klingberg also scored for Winnipeg (37-35-10). It was the final game of the season for the Jets. Going back to its days in Atlanta, the franchise has missed the playoffs the past seven years. Jiri Hudler, Sean Monahan and Kris Russell scored for Calgary (35-39-7), which had its four-game winning streak snapped. "We didnt get the start that we wanted but by the middle of the second period after those two power-play goals, it seemed like the momentum shifted and we had a great third period," said Flames coach Bob Hartley. "We missed a few chances, we hit some posts. The boys were on a mission, they wanted that win for the fans but unfortunately we couldnt get it done." It was Calgarys final game at the Scotiabank Saddledome, where they finish up 19-19-3. After the game as the players saluted the fans with a wave of their sticks at centre ice, the appreciative crowd rose to their feet in a thundering ovation. "It was cool that everyone stayed in the building. Its been great all year. TThe support has been unbelievable," said Flames captain Mark Giordano. Cheap Air Max 95 Wholesale Uk. Testament to how hard Calgary has played is its 49 one-goal games (25-18-7), which ties the NHL record set by Florida in 2010-11. "Weve really tried to establish a work ethic and an identity of being one of the hardest-working teams in the league," said veteran Flames centre Matt Stajan. "Its exciting for everybody and Im glad the fans see that. But we know we have a lot of work ahead of us. No one is satisfied in here. We have to find a way to get at least 15 more points next year and get into the playoff picture." Hartley is proud of how his team has played and says the fans are too. "Its mutual respect. Its a great story between this team and the fans. We are all part of a great community and you can feel that pride," Hartley said. "Its on me to keep that pride and keep that progression going. Despite the loss tonight I am really happy how we turned our season, especially at home. Thats where success starts." Down 3-1 halfway through the second, the Flames got a great chance to get back in the game when they got a two-man advantage for 1:31. Mark Stuart put the Jets down two men when he caught Hudler in the face with a high stick. Although just 1-for-9 with a two-man advantage coming into the game, this time Calgary took full advantage when Monahan scored at 11:46 and Russell tied it 24 seconds later. Monahans 22nd goal is the most by a Flames rookie in 24 years, dating back to 1989-90 when Paul Ranheim had 26 and Sergei Makarov had 24. After Hudlers goal reduced the Jets lead to 2-1, Winnipeg restored its two-goal cushion at 8:48 when Klingberg curled out from behind the net and wrapped in his first NHL goal. The Jets scored twice in the first. Frolik on a deflection off of Flames defenceman TJ Brodie at 7:23 then Kane at 16:10 when he ripped a wrist shot into the top corner. "I never ever put a lot of stock into the last games when youre out, except if they quit on each other, if they just say Its fine," said Winnipeg coach Paul Maurice. "They didnt quit and there was nothing on the line." Ramo had 22 stops to see his record fall to 17-14-4. Notes: Rookie Jets D Jacob Trouba left the game halfway through the first period after a shot from Paul Byron hit his own stick blade and struck him in the face. He did not return... Calgary C Mike Cammalleri (virus) did not play... Maurice finishes the year 18-12-5 after taking over as Winnipegs head coach on Jan. 12... Flames signed Hobey Baker winner Johnny Gaudreau and his Boston College linemate Bill Arnold. Both will join the team for practice Saturday in Vancouver and will be in the line-up against the Canucks on Sunday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz