Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

19.03.2019 07:40
GLASGOW -- Jennifer Abel of Laval, Que. [url=http://www.authenticcheapjerseys.net/]Discount NFL Jerseys[/url] ., successfully de Antworten

GLASGOW -- Jennifer Abel of Laval, Que. Discount NFL Jerseys ., successfully defended her Commonwealth Games title on one-metre springboard in diving action Friday at the Commonwealth Games. Abel took the title with 287.25 points with Maddison Keeney second at 281.95 and fellow Australian Estehr Qin third at 278.65. Pamela Ware of Beloeil, Que., was sixth and Emma Friesen of Victoria 11th. It was a second medal for Abel, runner-up on three-metre synchro with Ware on Wednesday. Canada now has five diving medals (three gold, a silver and bronze) after three days of competition. Abel and Ware are also top medal contenders on womens three-metre set for Saturday. "My focus this year was on three-metre so I wasnt going in with any expectations today," said Abel, a two-time Olympian. "I did the dives I knew and stuck to the technique and wound up diving pretty good." On mens three-metre synchro, Jack Laugher and Chris Mears of England took gold with Matthew Mitcham and Grant Nel of Australia second and Nick Robinson-Baker and Freddie Woodward of England third. Maxim Bouchard of St-Constant, Que., and Riley McCormick of Victoria were fifth. On mens 10-metre synchro, Domonic Bedggood and Mitcham were the victors with Tom Daley and James Denny of England second and Ooi Tze Liang and Chew Yiwei of Malaysia third. Bouchard and Vincent Riendeau of Pointe-Claire, Que., were fourth just three points from the podium. "I think it went well considering weve only trained for two and half weeks," said Bouchard. "The synchro was good but the individual dives could have been better." Wholesale NFL Jerseys . "Its amazing to do this coming from such a small island, where tennis isnt necessarily recognized as one of the main sports," Puig said. "Im just happy Im able to be here playing tennis not only for myself, but for my country too. Cheap Jerseys Store . Nikolaos Kounenakis has been hired as an assistant coach, the team announced on Monday. http://www.authenticcheapjerseys.net/ . -- Washington Redskins linebacker Brian Orakpo is going to the Pro Bowl as a replacement for San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks.James McCarthy is out of Irelands World Cup Qualifier in Austria, but Dundalks Andy Boyle and Daryl Horgan keep their spots in a 28-man squad Defender Boyle and midfielder Horgan make the cut for Saturdays World Cup Qualifier in Vienna after Martin ONeill trimmed seven players from a provisional 35-man group.Among those to miss out is Everton midfielder McCarthy, who has withdrawn with the hamstring injury that kept him out of Saturdays 5-0 defeat at Chelsea. Austria vs Rep Ire November 12, 2016, 4:45pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass ONeill and Everton boss Ronald Koeman clashed over Irelands use of McCarthy last month, ONeill later accusing the Dutchman of bleating.Stephen Ward, Cyrus Christie and Stephen Quinn are also ruled out through injury, while Barnsley midfielder Conor Hourihane misses out along with goalkeepers Ian Lawlor and Danny Rogers.A statement on the Football Association of Ireland website said other players - unnamed - would need assessing by medical staff when the squad convenes this week.Ireland are second in Group D, level on points with leaders Serbia and three clear of Austria having won two and drawn one of their first three games. Cheap Jerseys Authentic. Dundalks Daryl Horgan is set to make the trip to Austria as part of the Ireland squad Full squadGoalkeepers - Darren Randolph (West Ham), Keiren Westwood (Sheffield Wednesday), Colin Doyle (Bradford)Defenders - Seamus Coleman (Everton), Richard Keogh, Alex Pearce (Derby), John OShea (Sunderland), Ciaran Clark (Newcastle), Paul McShane (Reading), Shane Duffy (Brighton), Andy Boyle (Dundalk)Midfielders - Aiden McGeady (Preston), James McClean (West Brom), Jeff Hendrick (Burnley), Glenn Whelan (Stoke), Harry Arter (Bournemouth), Eunan OKane (Leeds), David Meyler (Hull), Stephen Gleeson (Birmingham), Robbie Brady, Wes Hoolahan (Norwich), Callum ODowda (Bristol City), Jonathan Hayes (Aberdeen), Daryl Horgan (Dundalk)Forwards - Jonathan Walters (Stoke), Adam Rooney (Aberdeen), Kevin Doyle (Colorado Rapids), David McGoldrick (Ipswich)Watch Austria v Republic of Ireland on November 12. Coverage begins on Sky Sports 1 HD at 4:45pm. Also See: Rep Ireland latest Rep Ireland fixtures Rep Ireland stats Table Live on Sky ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz