Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

20.03.2019 09:09
two weeks were a long time. Antworten

When a player receives the Butkus Award he will know two things. First, he is recognized as the best of the best linebackers in America. Second, and in the long run most important, he will understand that this recognition brings a responsibility to serve others by giving back. ?-Dick ButkusInstituted in 1985, The Butkus Award? is one of the elite individual honors in college football. In 2008, The Butkus Foundation, a 501c3 non-profit organization, took stewardship of the award to fully realize the original purpose of honoring athletic achievement and service to the community while honoring the nations best high school, college, and professional linebackers. An independent Butkus Award Selection Committee comprised of 51 experts, including professional, college and high school scouts, and prominent sports journalists, conduct the selection process.12 SEC linebackers on Butkus watch listRyan Anderson, University of AlabamaKendall Beckwith, Louisiana State UniversityRichie Brown, Mississippi State UniversityLorenzo Carter, University of GeorgiaZach Cunningham, Vanderbilt UniversityJarrad Davis, University of FloridaBrooks Ellis, University of ArkansasReuben Foster, University of AlabamaT.J. Holloman, University of South CarolinaJalen Reeves-Maybin, University of TennesseeMichael Scherer, University of MissouriTim Williams, University of Alabama Womens Shoes Australia . 10 Texas Rangers jersey for one last time. Young formally announced his retirement Friday after returning to Rangers Ballpark, his baseball home for all but the last of his 13 major league seasons. Wholesale Shoes Australia Online . Louis Blues teammates who would also be participating in the Olympics, Alex Pietrangelo felt right at home, no different in some ways to the travel experience of any old road trip – save for the length of the journey, that is. http://www.cheapshoesaustraliaonline.com/ . -- On the field, it was business as usual for Jameis Winston and No. Cheap Shoes Online Australia . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Cheap Shoes Australia Online . -- The Missouri Tigers might not have a roster full of superstars. PHILADELPHIA -- Aaron Nola had nothing to show for outpitching Jose Fernandez.Nola tossed two-hit ball over six innings but the Miami Marlins rallied off Jeanmar Gomez in the ninth and beat the Philadelphia Phillies 3-2 in 11 innings Monday night.Martin Prado hit a solo homer leading off the 11th off Brett Oberholtzer (2-2).Nola struck out five and got the final two outs in the sixth after Adeiny Hechavarria ripped a line drive off his right shoulder. He said afterward hes fine.I had a pretty good bullpen tonight, got ahead of guys, got grounders and pop-ups, Nola said. My location was better than previously, more down in the zone. I wasnt getting quality strikes before. I was up in the zone.Nola was 0-4 with a 13.50 ERA in his last five starts before the All-Star break. The Phillies skipped his last turn so he had 15 days off between starts.It was a tough month for me, he said. Those two weeks were a long time. I was definitely ready to get back out there. Throwing live sessions and batting practice isnt the same.Gomez was one out away from his 25th save before allowing an RBI double to Christian Yelich and tying single to Marcell Ozuna.Good news was Nola, manager Pete Mackanin said. He pitched really well. He was painting the corners. It was very encouraging.Fernandez tied a career-high with 14 strikeouts.We had too many strikeouts, Mackanin said. I dont care who is pitching. Thats too many.A.J. Ramos finished for his 30th save in 31 tries, retiring Maiikel Franco on a fly ball to the warning track in left-center to end the game.ddddddddddddCody Asche prevented the Marlins from taking a lead in the 10th when he made a diving catch to rob J.T. Realmuto of a run-scoring hit with two outs and runners on first and second.After Edubray Ramos worked the seventh and Hector Neris pitched the eighth, Gomez blew his third save.Tommy Joseph hit Fernandezs first pitch in the seventh out to left for his 12th homer. Odubel Herrera hit a double to start the bottom of the first and later scored on Francos groundout to second.STATSPhillies 2B Cesar Hernandez went 0 for 3, extending his hitless streak to 19 at-bats. ... Phillies were 36-2 when leading after eight innings. ... Phillies are 5-1 in extra innings. ... Joseph has 12 homers in his first 48 games.STANDINGSThe Marlins (50-42) are one game ahead of the Mets for the second wild-card spot in the NL. The Phillies (43-51) fell to eight games behind Miami.TRAINERS ROOMPhillies: OF Aaron Altherr had his rehab assignment transferred to Single-A Clearwater. Altherr tore a tendon in his left wrist in March. He batted .241 in 39 games last season, but 20 of is 33 hits were extra-base hits.UP NEXTRHP Vince Velasquez (8-2, 3.32 ERA) starts for the Phillies on Tuesday night. RHP Jose Urena (1-1, 7.52) will make his first start this season for Miami. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz