Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 130 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

20.03.2019 09:09
NOTES -Bears have won five of past six Antworten

TAMPA, Fla. -- Tampa Bay Buccaneers receiver Mike Evans says he will not continue to protest the election of Donald Trump as president by declining to stand for the national anthem before games.The third-year pro apologized Wednesday to the military and anyone else truly affected by him not joining his teammates in standing on the sideline before last weeks game against the Chicago Bears.Evans stopped short of saying he regretted not standing for the anthem on Salute To Service Day at Raymond James Stadium . He still thinks Trumps election is not good for the country, but instead of protesting he intends to try to impact the plight of minorities in other ways.I know Ive hurt a lot of people by doing what I did. Im sorry to those who are truly affected by what I did, to those who are disappointed in what I did, and to my teammates, Evans said.Evans said Sunday he meant no disrespect to the military, but that he viewed the election of a businessman and reality television star to the nations highest office was not a good look for America.He said reaction from fans and others on social media has been mixed.Its what I expected. Some people were saluting me, some people were showing evil, and a lot of hate, said Evans, whos tied for the NFL lead in touchdown receptions with eight.I just want people to understand that you cant just hate somebody because they have different beliefs and different views than you, Evans said. Thats the problem, thats why I did what I did. Thats what I want people to understand, you cant just wish harm on somebody because they have different beliefs than you. Everyone didnt grow up the same.Evans, 23, grew up in Galveston, Texas. He said he will reach out to different organizations and use my voice to help minorities, including blacks, Latinos, women, the LGBT community and other people that are in fear of Donald Trump and his presidency.The way people grow up, it shapes the way they think and do things. I grew up in a mixed population, white, Hispanic and black, and I feel all people are equal, Evans said, adding that he wasnt surprised by the criticism hes drawn since Sunday.It was the Salute to Service game, and so looking back on it I probably would have done it a different way, Evans said. But its done. It wont happen again. Ill be standing with my teammates. But I will be using my platform to bring (awareness).Quarterback Jameis Winston was among the teammates who said they respected Evans right to protest.Yeah, I talked to him about it and Im definitely on his side. I respect his beliefs. ... Ive got his back, Winston said.Mike is a standup guy, one of the greatest guys on this football team, the quarterback added. What he does on the field, what he does off the field, the type of man that he is, speaks for itself.Evans, who has 59 receptions for 811 yards in nine games, said he hasnt received any backlash in the locker room.My teammates are a bunch of great guys. They understand, they know what type of guy I am, they know Ill do whatever I can do to help them on the field, Evan said. They showed me the utmost respect.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Puma Shoes Online Clearance Sale . They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display. Puma Shoes Uk Online . The deal is pending a physical, assistant general manager Bobby Evans said. Traded from Seattle to Baltimore on Aug. 30, Morse also can play first base and right field to give manager Bruce Bochy some flexibility in writing his lineup. http://www.wholesalepumauk.com/ . Ferrer, trying to win his fourth title on Mexican soil, will next play South Africas Kevin Anderson, who eliminated American Sam Querrey,7-6 (2), 6-4. Also Wednesday, Gilles Simon (6) of France beat Donald Young of the United States 6-4, 6-3, Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov downed Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-4 and Croatias Ivo Karlovic defeated Dudi Sela of Israel 7-6 (4), 6-2. Puma Shoes Uk Store .1 million pounds ($61.2 million) on Saturday, giving the beleaguered English Premier League champions a major lift. Wholesale Puma Shoes Free Shipping . A big centre with all the tools to be an elite player, Johansen paced the Blue Jackets with a standout game Saturday night. He had a goal and two assists for a career-high three points as Columbus beat the New York Islanders 5-2 to snap a five-game losing streak. CHICAGO (2-6) at TAMPA BAY (3-5)Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, FoxOPENING LINE -- Buccaneers by 3RECORD VS. SPREAD -- Chicago 2-6, Tampa Bay 3-5SERIES RECORD -- Bears lead 38-18LAST MEETING -- Bears beat Buccaneers 26-21, Dec. 27, 2015LAST WEEK -- Bears had bye, beat Vikings 20-10 on Oct. 31; Buccaneers lost to Falcons 43-28AP PRO32 RANKING -- Bears No. 29, Buccaneers No. 26BEARS OFFENSE -- OVERALL (15), RUSH (24), PASS (12).BEARS DEFENSE -- OVERALL (12), RUSH (14), PASS (12).BUCCANEERS OFFENSE -- OVERALL (14), RUSH (15), PASS (17).BUCCANEERS DEFENSE -- OVERALL (28), RUSH (25), PASS (27).STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES -Bears have won five of past six in series between one-time NFC Central rivals (1977-2001). ... QB Jay Cutler returned to lineup two weeks ago after missing five games with sprained right thumb, led Bears to win over NFC North leader Minnesota. Threw for 252 yards, one touchdown, zero interceptions. ... RB Jordan Howard ranks second among NFL rookies with 505 yards rushing. ... TE Zach Miller coming off seven-reception, 88-yard performance against Vikings, while WR Alshon Jeffery had four catches for 63 yards and first TD of season in Cutlers return. ... Jeffery has eighth-most receiving yards (3,944 yaards, 22 TDs) in league since 2013 behind Antonio Brown, Julio Jones, Demaryius Thomas, A.ddddddddddddJ. Green, T.Y. Hilton, Brandon Marshall and DeAndre Hopkins. ... Bears rookie LB Leonard Floyd had three sacks in past two games. ... Bucs QB Jameis Winston has thrown for eight TDs vs. one interception in past three games. Bucs 1-2 over that stretch. ... WR Mike Evans had 11 receptions for 150 yards and two TDs in last weeks loss to Atlanta. Evans leads NFL with eight TD catches, fourth in receiving yards per game (93.1). ... Bucs defense yielded 1,087 yards, including 857 passing, in losses to Raiders, Falcons past two games. ... RB Doug Martin, sidelined since Week 2 with hamstring injury, returned to practice on limited basis this week. ... Bucs are 0-4 at home, while Bears are 0-4 on road. ... Fantasy Tip: Winston has five TD passes with zero interceptions in past two home games. Evans is averaging 97.8 yards receiving and has three TD receptions in past four at Raymond James Stadium.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz