Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 97 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

21.03.2019 06:34
to call whatever they think is going to put our Antworten

SPRINGFIELD, N.J. -- With two victories and 10 other top-10 finishes, Dustin Johnson has turned himself into golfs most consistent player this year. Which makes his opening round at the PGA Championship all that more surprising.Johnson opened with a 7-over 77 at Baltusrol Golf Club that included two double-bogeys and just a single birdie. He finished the day tied for 143rd place, ahead of only five other players, three of whom are club professionals.The score also left him a dozen shots off the lead of Jimmy Walker after just 18 holes.After back-to-back pars to start his round, Johnson pulled his tee shot on the par-4 third hole and was forced to lay up, then three-putted for double.He immediately bogeyed three of his next four holes, then posted another double on the 11th hole, when he left his second shot in a fairway bunker. He even failed to take advantage of his length on the two closing par-5s, finishing his round par-bogey.In his previous seven starts -- which included each of those wins -- Johnson had posted a scoring average of 68.68 with no round lower than 73. His last score as high as Thursdays round was a 77 in the third round of the Players Championship in May.Johnsons playing partners -- and fellow 2016 major champions -- fared much better in the opening round.Just 10 days removed from his victory at The Open, Henrik Stenson birdied three of his last seven holes to post a 3-under 67. That put him in a share of fifth place entering Fridays second round.I thought I played a very solid round, Stenson said. I wasnt in too much trouble at any time. Hit a lot of fairways, a lot of greens, and gave myself some good chances. Maybe felt like a slight lack of preparation on the putting green this week was showing up on a few occasions, but all in all, I think I putted OK, and I made the most of the ones I needed to make. And a couple birdie putts coming in there, which 3-under in a major is always good.Masters champion Danny Willett shot a 71 that included three birdies against four bogeys.Each of those players is trying to join Rory McIlroy (2014) and Jordan Spieth (2015) as the only players to win multiple majors in a single year during this decade. Cheap Angels Jerseys . The phone hearing is scheduled for 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt. Winchester, who was not penalized for the hit, appeared to make contact with Kellys head early in the first period of Thursdays game in Boston. Cheap Reggie Jackson Jersey . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U. http://www.cheapangelsjerseys.com/ . Shot outdoors against the stunning backdrop of Banff, Alta., the networks 30-minute original production airs tonight at 8pm et/5pm pt on TSN2. The four All-Star teams will play for $100,000 in prize money during TSNs annual skins game, airing live this weekend on TSN from The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre. Cheap Rod Carew Jersey . -- Vincent Lecavalier got everything but the desired result in his return to Tampa Bay. Wholesale Angels Jerseys .5 million, one-year contract on Friday. Hawkins, who turns 41 in December, will compete with Rex Brothers for the closers role at spring training. SAN DIEGO -- Melvin Gordon was having the game of his life, running for 111 yards on 23 carries, as the San Diego Chargers were trying to play catch-up against the Denver Broncos.Melvin ran better than maybe Ive ever seen him, center Matt Slauson said. He was decisive, confident and powerful. It was a lot of fun. Fun to watch, a lot of fun to block for a guy when he was running like that.And then it stopped.Trailing 27-19, the Chargers had the ball first-and-goal from the Denver 2 with 2:54 left Sunday. Gordons number wasnt called once. Philip Rivers threw four straight incompletions and Denver took over.Although the Chargers got the ball back with 2:08 to go, they didnt come close to scoring. They dropped to 3-5, snapping a two-game winning streak that had given fans a reason to think they could climb into the AFC West race.Although guarded in their comments, some offensive linemen said they had the confidence Gordon could have gained those 2 yards.Yeah, absolutely, left guard Orlando Franklin said. As an offensive lineman youre going to have pride. You talk about being efficient. We talk about four yards or more being efficient in the run game. Obviously, youre going to have confidence. Fact of the matter is, I dont get paid to game-plan. Thats not part of my job. The coaches are going to call whatever they think is going to put our team in the right position and its our job to go out there and execute.Said Slauson: As an offensive lineman, I want to run the ball every play. If I had it my way it would be 75 straight plays of just running the ball. The reality is, Im not in charge of calling plays. Thats (Ken) Whisenhunts job and hes a fabulous coordinator. Ive got all the confidence in the world in him..dddddddddddd The dude spends, so many hours looking at what is going to put us in the right call. So any call he makes I have the full belief that it is the right call. Its not my job to second guess anything. Im here to block.Was there frustration as the pass calls kept coming in?Like I said, I want to run it all the time, Slauson said. But I dont have time to yell at Phil, `Why arent we running it? Were there to block the call and score and win and we didnt get that done.Asked if he wished the Chargers had tried a running play or two during that sequence, right tackle Joe Barksdale said: Im going to no-comment that one because theres no good answer to that question.Coach Mike McCoy refused to second-guess the play-calling.Regardless of what we call, I wish we score, McCoy said. Whether it was a run or pass, youre calling things you think are going to work and score for you. It didnt work. We can look at it today and say we should have called this or called that but we didnt score. We were all trying to score.Did he not have confidence Gordon could gain 2 yards?We called what we did. We got a great quarterback we thought could do what we did to score, and we didnt, McCoy said.The Chargers host Tennessee on Sunday, two days before the team will ask voters to approve an increase in the hotel occupancy tax to raise $1.15 billion to help pay for a new downtown stadium. The measure is expected to fall short of the third-thirds majority needed to pass.---Follow Bernie Wilson on Twitter at http://twitter.com/berniewilson---Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz