Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
mary123 Offline

22.03.2019 07:17
definitely since last year at this time. I Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- China is poised to return to the top of the medal podium in diving.Shi Tingmao and He Zi finished 1-2 in the womens 3-meter springboard semifinals Saturday, the first of six individual events at the Rio Games.Shi totaled 385.00 points, with He nearly 21 points behind in second at 364.05. China has won the event at seven straight Olympics, one short of the eight straight golds won by the United States from 1920-56.The Chinese won three of four synchronized diving golds in Rio.Jennifer Abel of Canada, who led after the preliminaries, slipped to third at 343.45 in the five-round semis.Shi was third after the prelims a day earlier in her first games. She will dive last in Sundays final, where scores dont carry over.I feel there are benefits of going last, but still the pressure will be much bigger, Shi said through a translator. This is why its so important for me to adjust my mental state from what I had today.Four years ago in London, He finished second to countrywoman Wu Minxia in 3-meter.American Abby Johnston was fourth at 324.75 after a consistent performance in which her scores were no lower than 61.50 on any of her dives.I was a little more nervous today than I was yesterday, and I hope I can be more confident tomorrow, she said.Johnston plans to retire after Rio and return to medical school at Duke University.Teammate Kassidy Cook, an Olympic rookie, missed making the 12-woman final by four points. She finished 13th.Cook missed her second dive, a front 3 1/2 pike in which she starts back on the board instead of at the edge. She earned just 41.85 points.Those are kind of tricky, she said. Once I land on the end of the board, I know how to do the dive. Its just a matter of getting there. I felt a little shaky in my step, so I was out of timing with the board.The water in the diving pool remained a dark green for the fifth straight day instead of the usual clear blue.Aussie Maddison Keeney, who finished fourth, described it as pretty gross.Youre standing on the stairs and you cant see your feet, one and half meters down, she said. When youre standing up there, its a bit off-putting. I just try to close my eyes and close my mouth. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic . A big centre with all the tools to be an elite player, Johansen paced the Blue Jackets with a standout game Saturday night. He had a goal and two assists for a career-high three points as Columbus beat the New York Islanders 5-2 to snap a five-game losing streak. Cheap Jose Fernandez Jersey . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. http://www.cheapmarlinsjerseys.com/ . Its an influence in football and a big part of the game. Cheap Marlins Jerseys China . -- The Missouri Tigers might not have a roster full of superstars. Wholesale Marlins Jerseys . The showiest items on Calgarys lot were forwards Mike Cammalleri and Lee Stempniak. Both will be unrestricted free agents this summer.ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Zip. Everyone around Peyton Manning, including the quarterback himself, says he has more of it this year. Hes running a faster offence with Adam Gase in charge. Hes getting the ball into his receivers hands quicker. And his passes, especially according to those red-handed receivers on the other end, definitely have more oomph. As he enters his second season in Denver, Manning is another year removed from the neck problems that plagued him in 2011 and hes much more comfortable in his surroundings, even if he still gets lost driving around town. "We worked out at Duke in March or April and I definitely felt like he had more zip on the ball," receiver Eric Decker said. "I think hes come back stronger." Manning wasnt exactly a 98-pound weakling in 2012. He did, after all, throw for 4,600 yards and 37 touchdowns to go with just 11 interceptions, and he was well on his way to a fifth MVP award before Adrian Peterson kicked it into high gear over the final month of the season. But his passes leave a little bit more sting this spring. "Last year -- weve talked about it a lot -- but he was going through a lot," tight end Jacob Tamme said. "Not only a new team, but just with his body and his rehab. Hes still working on that. But you can tell he feels a little bit better." The Broncos have added bulk to their line in 335-pound guard Louis Vasquez and beef to their backfield in 217-pound bruiser Montee Ball at running back. But Manning, too, is hardier than he was a year ago when he was shaking off the rust from missing his final season in Indianapolis with a neck problem that weakened his throwing arm. Manning is known as a monster in the weight room, and he took that attitude into his rehab last year and that approach into his off-season this year. "With the program that weve got, its unbelievable the amount of muscle mass and endurance that guys have and the cut-down of injuries that we had last year," Decker said. "I think thats a compliment to the strength and conditioning staff here and I think Peyton is one of those that took advantage of it and really got himself in good shape and is stronger and healthier this year." Its been noticeable on the football field during the teams 10 days of OTAs. "He appears to be way more comfortable," coach John Fox said. "His arm appears to be a little stronger, more zip. That could be just understanding his receivers better and spitting the ball out quicker. So, I think just overall familiarity with what were doing." Mannings top target last seasson was Demaryius Thomas, who caught 94 passes for 1,434 yards -- while they were still learning about each other.dddddddddddd Thomas said he has more of a rapport with his quarterback this year. "Its sky-high right now," Thomas said. "I know what he wants. I know where to be on the field. I feel like the more were on the field, the better I get." Manning is reticent when it comes to talking about his health and is loath to compare one year to another. Still, he acknowledged this week that he is throwing the ball harder than he was this time a year ago. "I think that Ive made some progress definitely since last year at this time. I think also some since last season," he said. "I think oftentimes when you know more about the receiver that youre throwing to, you have more repetitions with each guy, I think that usually allows for hopefully more accuracy and more confident throws, if you will." Manning feels like himself again. "Well, certainly the second year, even though we have some changes in our offence, I have a better feel for the receivers that Im throwing to, of the offence," he said. Wes Welker has been thrown into the mix, Gase was promoted from quarterbacks coach to offensive co-ordinator and has installed a more up-tempo attitude and Greg Knapp came on board as Mannings new position coach. "So, we are learning a new offence but at the same time, there is enough familiarity from last year that does make every player feel more confident," Manning said. "And, when you know what youre doing, you play faster. Receivers can run faster routes, I think quarterbacks and running backs have a better idea of what theyre doing and you can go out there and play without having to think as much. "Any time you can take the thinking out of football, thats a good thing. Thatd be true for me and for a lot of players this year in really the second year of kind of this new system." That comfort level shouldnt be confused with complacency, though. Hes as driven as ever, especially after losing to Baltimore in January after entering the playoffs as the AFCs top seed. "Comfort is a word he doesnt like and that we dont like to use a lot around here because we dont want to be complacent, we dont want to be feeling good about ourselves," Tamme said. "We havent really done anything. And were working right now to see what we can do this year. I think theres a good comfort as far as knowing everybody and being around the guys. But theres also that hunger and that edge thats always there." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz