Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 108 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
mary123 Offline

23.03.2019 06:16
water now, McAdoo said Friday. Antworten

MILWAUKEE -- Milwaukee Brewers manager Craig Counsell understands errors happen. Baserunning blunders shouldnt.Archie Bradley pitched seven solid innings, Yasmany Tomas hit two home runs and the Arizona Diamondbacks beat the Brewers 8-1 on Wednesday night.The Brewers looked like they had something going in the first.Jonathan Villar led off with a double over the head of left fielder Michael Bourn, Scooter Gennett followed with a walk and then Ryan Braun lined out to Tomas in right. Gennett hustled back to the bag trying to beat Tomas throw, but after a 1:55 review, the safe call was overturned.With two outs and Jonathan Lucroy up to bat, Villar tried to steal third, but Welington Castillo nailed him with a perfect throw.Counsell let Villar, who leads the majors with 36 stolen bases, go out for the second inning, but then pulled him when the Diamondbacks came to bat in the third.It was due to the baserunning situation, Counsell said. Thats just something he has to improve on. He understands he made a mistake. Well just move forward from it.Villar owned up to his mistake and said he apologized to the team before the clubhouse opened up for the media.I understand, Villar said. My bad. Im playing for the team.The Brewers season-high five errors -- three by right fielder Kirk Nieuwenhuis and two by shortstop Villar -- contributed to the defeat.I think Nieuwy will tell you he had a bad night, Counsell said. He had a weird night. It wasnt carelessness. The two plays Johnny makes are tough shortstop plays you have to make. It was odd, certainly. But not carelessness.After Villars double, Bradley didnt allow another hit until Hernan Perez knocked a soft liner to right with two outs in the fifth. Perezs sacrifice fly in the seventh spoiled the shutout.After capping a five-run first inning with a three-run shot, Tomas produced his fifth multihomer game this season when he sliced an 0-2 pitch from starter Jimmy Nelson (6-9) over the wall in right for a two-run homer in the fifth that put the game out of reach.Every time he takes a swing, its dangerous, Diamondbacks manager Chip Hale said. He swings with bad intentions. He looks confident. Hes getting pitches to hit late in the count and hes using the whole field.Nelson left two batters after Tomas shot in his shortest start since going 3 2/3 innings on June 15th against San Francisco.Nelson matched his career high of eight runs for the third time. He walked two, struck out seven and slipped to 1-6 over his last 10 starts.Bradley (4-6) allowed one run on four hits, walked three and struck out six in his longest start since going 7 1/3 innings in a 6-3 win over the San Diego Padres on May 29.Randall Delgado took over for Bradley and pitched two scoreless innings of relief.STREAK SNAPPEDRyan Braun had his 11-game hitting streak snapped.TRAINERS ROOMBrewers: RHP Jacob Barnes was placed on the 15-day disabled list with right elbow soreness. ... RHP Michael Blazek was recalled from Triple-A Colorado Springs.UP NEXTDiamondbacks: LHP Robbie Ray (5-9, 4.93 ERA) makes his first career start and appearance against the Brewers. Hes struck out five or more in 19 consecutive starts, tied with Miamis Jose Fernandez for the longest streak in the majors this season.Brewers: RHP Zach Davies (7-4, 3.64) looks for his 10th quality start facing the Diamondbacks for the first time. Buy Sneakers Wholesale Online . Mitch Holmberg added a goal and three assists. Connor Chartier also scored for the Chiefs (3-0-0). Luke Harrison spoiled Garrett Hughsons shutout bid with a power-play goal at 13:17 of the third period. The Spokane goaltender finished with 28 saves, including a Brandon Fushimi penalty shot in the second period that would have tied the game 1-1. Wholesale Sneakers Uk . -- Ty Montgomery had 290 all-purpose yards and two touchdowns, and fifth-ranked Stanford held on to beat No. http://www.wholesalesneakersuk.com/ . The Masters champion and winner of last weeks Australian PGA has a three-round total of 14-under 199 at Royal Melbourne. "Im in a really good position for tomorrow," Scott said. Best Sneakers Website Uk . Miikka Kiprusoff had just announced his retirement after a decade-long run in Calgary and it would be up to Berra and Ramo to fill the void. Sneakers Uk Online Shop . Collaros, 25, was solid last season, posting a 5-2 record as the starter while incumbent Ricky Ray was injured. Collaros also started Torontos 23-20 regular-season finale loss to Montreal — Ray didnt dress because the Argos had already clinched first in the East Division — but was one of three quarterbacks to play that day. EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Its not surprising Victor Cruz has been experiencing a wide range of emotions heading into the New York Giants season opener against the Dallas Cowboys.The start of every NFL season gets the juices flowing. Players wonder how they are going to do, whether the team is going to be any good, and how far they can get in a run to the Super Bowl.This isnt just any season for the 29-year-old Cruz. Its somewhat a professional rebirth for the wide receiver who was once one of the leagues most productive players.When Cruz plays against the Cowboys on Sunday, it will be his first regular-season game since injuring a knee on Oct. 12, 2014 against Philadelphia. He missed the rest of that season and sat out last year with a calf injury.Many wondered whether he would ever get back after missing the first two preseason games this year with a groin injury. Cruz never lost faith. He played in the final two preseason games and had one catch for 4 yards.It convinced the coaching staff and management that there is something left in the tank for the former free agent who had 241 catches for 3,626 yards and 23 touchdowns combined in 2011, 12 and 13.There are definitely some jitters, Cruz said. I get butterflies before every game until that ball is kicked off, but this one might have some extra butterflies. Just being able to run out there with my team again, being able to line up across from an opposing team in a Week 1 scenario playing football again. I think I am excited, I am anxious, emotions will be everywhere, so I am just excited for the opportunity to run out there and see what happens.Cruz is listed in the starting lineup and believes he can play the whole game.We will see how it goes, we will see how my body feels going into that third and fourth quarter, and we will take it from there, said Cruz, who will be accompanying the team on a road trip for the first time since his injury.Coach Ben McAdoo said Cruz would not be on a play count.Theres no dipping your toe in the water now, McAdoo said Friday. Were going down there to win a ballgame..ddddddddddddven if Cruz cant play the whole game, having him out there is going to be a lift for the Giants.Fellow receiver Odell Beckham Jr. is excited get a chance to play with Cruz for the first time, noting that the Paterson, New Jersey resident was one of the receivers he watched while at LSU.Beckham thinks Cruz has the potential to make some big plays again.I guess well see Sunday, said Beckham, who has become the Giants top receiver in Cruzs absence. (He) knocked the rust off, got some preseason games. Hes feeling good. Mentally, when youre in a good state, the rest will control itself. Just staying as positive as possible. I know hes more than excited. Anxious, nervous, all of those feelings. Im sure after the first tackle, youll see 80 again.Quarterback Eli Manning is just happy to have Cruz back after all he has gone through.Just as a friend, as a teammate, excited to have him back in the lineup, and I know hell be able to make some plays for us, Manning said.Offensive coordinator Mike Sullivan said Cruz has flashed his talent in practice, working at both the slot and outside receiver positions.While he did little in the preseason, Cruz cant hide his anticipation about playing this weekend.I think that being gone for roughly two years is just an emotional time for me when I go out there, an exhilarating time, an exciting time, but a time where I just have to look back and put this all into perspective from where I came from. And to be here again is just a blessing, he said.Game notes Giants players elected Manning, LS Zak DeOssie and LB Jonathan Casillas as their captains for the season. The team also has game captains, and RB Rashad Jennings, DE Jason Pierre-Paul and LB Mark Herzlich will serve as those in Week 1. ... DT Robert Thomas has been ruled out Sunday with an illness. ... McAdoo again refused to say who would call the offensive plays Sunday.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz