Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
mary123 Offline

23.03.2019 06:17
Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, Antworten

Indian Super League champions Chennaiyin FC have signed former ISL winner Baljit Sahni on a one-year deal from Atletico de Kolkata.Baljit, who hails from Hoshiarpur in Punjab and can play as a winger and a forward, played the first two ISL seasons for Atletico.He won the ISL title with Atletico in 2014, scoring two goals that season, and reached the semi-finals last year. After ISL 2015, Baljit went on loan to DSK Shivajians in the I-League and has now joined Chennaiyin on a permanent deal after the expiry of his contract at the Kolkata franchise.Baljit started his career at JCT in Punjab, where he moved up from the youth teams to the senior setup. The 29-year-old spent three seasons there, playing either as forward or winger.He became the first Indian to score a hattrick in the I-League while playing for JCT against Shillong Lajong at the start of the 2009-10 season. In 2009 he was adjudged the Best Young Player in India by other footballers of the country and also went on to represent India U-23 at the 2010 AFC Challenge Cup.Baljit earned a move to Kolkata giants East Bengal in 2010 and spent five seasons there. He won multiple trophies with East Bengal and narrowly missed out on the I-League. The three goals he scored in the 2011 AFC Cup was the highlight of his career with the club.He made 21 appearances for Atletico over the two ISL campaigns. Chennaiyin head coach Marco Materazzi said he had been following him from the first season.Baljit is a player I have admired and watched closely from the very first ISL campaign. He is already an ISL winner and his versatility will strengthen our team, Materazzi said.I had two memorable years with Kolkata but now I am looking forward to a fresh new challenge with Chennaiyin. When I heard that the legendary Materazzi is interested in me it didnt take long for me to decide that I would join his team. Chennaiyin has been the most consistent team in the ISL so far and they have a very settled side. So I have to work very hard to get into the first eleven but this is the kind of test you want as a player and my goal will be to help Chennaiyin retain the championship, Sahni said. Cheap MLB Jerseys . The recently retired Stern was elected Friday to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and will be enshrined with the class of 2014 on Aug. Cheap David Ortiz Jersey .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. http://www.cheapredsoxjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-tony-conigliaro-jersey . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months. Cheap Bill Lee Jersey . Vokoun departed practice on Saturday morning after discovering swelling in his thigh. He was taken to a local hospital where the clot was revealed. The club announced the surgery following a 5-3 exhibition loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic . The giant slalom world champion slipped during her first run in the morning, landing on her back and then twisting forward before getting her leg caught in the protective material on the side of the slope. CONWAY, S.C. -- Tyler Chadwick, the Coastal Carolina second baseman who helped the Chants win the College World Series title, is working at quarterback as the injury riddled Chants prepare for Furman this week.Coastal coach Joe Moglia announced Chadwicks addition Wednesday.Chadwick spent four seasons on Coastal Carolinas baseball team and hit .310 last season as the Chants captured the national title. Chadwick was working as an offensive intern on the football team aafter graduating last year.dddddddddddd.Chadwick was pressed into service because of injuries quarterback Chance Thrasher before the season and to starter Josh Stilley last week at Jacksonville State. Moglia said Stilley will likely miss the season with a knee injury.Chadwick played quarterback at Marvin Ridge (North Carolina) High School. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz