Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

26.03.2019 07:20
Andy.Ive been asked to do a couple of reality show Antworten

Romain Grosjean missed the start of the Brazilian Grand Prix after spinning off the track in wet conditions on his way to the grid.Grosjean was set to start seventh on the grid, but lost the rear of the car on the run up to the start finish straight after leaving the pits. The mistake spat him into the wall where his Haas suffered irreparable damage to the left rear corner.Speaking about the incident, Grosjean said: From hero to zero in 24 hours. Its so bad for the team, for the boys. We had a good starting position but I was just doing laps to the grid, I was just going up the hill, and I picked up a lot of wheelspin on the rear tyres and just spun the car.It was an on-off switch, nothing I could control. Honestly I dont know what happened. Ive seen two other crashes, so we need to improve the wet tyres. In my case I dont know, I wasnt even flat out. It was very strange.The incident left seventh place on the grid vacant for the start to the race, which was delayed ten minutes and run behind the safety car due to the wet conditions. Air Max 90 Australia . Bryzgalov stopped 25 shots on Saturday in the Oklahoma City Barons 4-1 victory over the Abbotsford Heat. The Oilers signed Bryzgalov to a one-year $2 million contract last Friday after shedding payroll by dealing defenceman Ladislav Smid to the Flames. Air Max Australia For Sale . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. http://www.shopairmaxaustralia.com/ .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. Wholesale Air Max Australia . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5. White Air Max Australia . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. Jessica Ennis-Hill claims she will be at ease in retirement having feared injury issues could ruin her goodbye from athletics had she carried on.The 30-year-old heptathlete last week called time on her career and elected not to aim for next years World Championships in London, which will be staged at the venue where she claimed Olympic gold in 2012.The golden girl of British athletics had the chance to bid farewell to the public at a parade in Manchester on Monday as an estimated 200,000 lined the streets and applauded 350 Team GB and Paralympics GB athletes for the 214 medals the teams accrued in Brazil.And while the mention of Ennis-Hills retirement was booed by fans hoping she would continue, she insisted the call was prompted by a worry over her ability to maintain top physical condition.My body cant cope with the volume of training that it used to, she told BBC Sport. It was that fear of, Do I push on that one more year and potentially get injured and come away disappointed?Doing the heptathlon, youve got to be 100 percent motivated; you have to want to do the training or youre not going to get anywhere with it.The past couple of years, Ive struggled with injuries and Achilles problems. Id have sessions that would go really well but then Id be injured for a few days later.Do I say, Im in a really nice position here, Ive achieved what I wanted to achieve and more and do I walk away feeling really happy and satisfied? Thats what I wanted to do.Ennis-Hill steps away from athletics as the most decorated heptathlete in history but insisted she will not be filling her time with chasing any sort of celebrity status.Instead, she admitted she was looking forward to spending time with son Reggie and adding new faces to the family with her husband Andy.Ive been asked to do a couple of reality shows, shhe told the Daily Mail.dddddddddddd I enjoy watching them but its not something that I really want to do. I love Ant and Dec and Im a Celebrity but I just couldnt do it, Im too scared of spiders.Its not about earning loads of money. Im really comfortable in life and I want to have time to enjoy it. I want to spend time with Reggie and my future kids. I want to enjoy things and be passionate about what I do. I dont want to be overloaded.Ennis-Hill was not the only gold medallist in attendance in Manchester on Monday as the likes of Alistair Brownlee, Jade Jones, Nicola Adams and Max Whitlock all braved the driving rain to celebrate their achievements in South America back in the summer.Its been fantastic to see this support, we spend so much time away that you dont always get a sense of what we have at home, said Brownlee, who won triathlon gold ahead of his brother, Jonny.I saw so many people at the side of the road with so much enthusiasm -- the cheering, the signs -- it was really spectacular.The crowd were already aware of Ennis-Hills future prior to the parade but the next step for flyweight boxer Adams, a champion in London and Rio, is yet to be determined.Bouts in the professional ranks have been mooted, as has a possible bid for a third Olympic crown in Tokyo in 2020, but the 33-year-old was guarded on the subject of her future on Monday.Im not sure yet, I need to sit down with the team and decide where Im going to go next after Ive had a holiday, she said.Seeing everyone who has turned out and seeing so much support out here, Id just like to say thank you to everyone. Being here as a two-time gold medallist and having the support of the nation is unbelievable. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz