Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 85 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
mary123 Offline

27.03.2019 05:25
I kind of hit rock bottom where I had Antworten

NEW YORK -- Kevin Anderson threw three touchdown passes, including the game-winner to Robbie Cantelli with 4:55 remaining, and Fordham beat Colgate 24-20 on Saturday.On the previous play, Chase Edmonds 4-yard carry on fourth-and-2 extended the drive for Fordham (6-3, 3-1 Patriot). Anderson then found Cantelli in the back of the end zone from 20 yards out to complete a 10-point comeback.Anderson and Cantelli hooked up with 3:38 left in the third quarter on a 14-yard connection to cut Colgates lead to 20-17.Keyon Washingtons 16-yard scoring run gave Colgate (3-5, 2-2) a 7-3 lead midway through the first quarter. Anderson found Phazahn Odom for a 30-yard score early in the second, but Washington ripped off a 42-yard TD with 56 seconds left in the half to give the Raiders a 14-10 lead at the break.Jake Melvilles 63-yard run on the first possession out of halftime increased the advantage 20-10.Melville passed for 106 yards and rushed for 124 yards on 12 carries. Cheap China Jerseys . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. http://www.chinanfljerseyscheaponline.com/ . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. China Jerseys . The formidable trio of Canadian receivers -- individually known as Chris Getzlaf, Rob Bagg and Andy Fantuz -- will share the field at Mosaic Stadium one more time on Sunday. ARLINGTON, Texas -- Playing regularly in left field while getting used to the American League, Tampa Bays Corey Dickerson is settling into one of the best stretches of his career.Dickerson had a three-run homer off Colby Lewis in the Texas right-handers last start before the playoffs, and the Rays beat the Rangers 4-1 Saturday night.The third-inning shot was Dickersons 24th, matching his career high from his first full season with Colorado in 2014. The 27-year-old was traded to the Rays in the offseason after an injury-plagued year that affected his preparation for 2016 as well.Dickerson was on the disabled list three times in his final season with the Rockies, twice with foot injuries and once for broken ribs. Worried about limited offseason training, his averaged bottomed out at .176 in mid-May.But hes hitting .341 since Sept. 6 and has his average at .248, its highest since April. He has 70 RBI, six shy of his 2014 total with the Rockies.I finally felt like I kind of hit rock bottom where I had to just let it go, have fun, Dickerson said. Really just try to be myself, try to be me and know what I do works. Thats what got me here, and thats what had me have good years.Dickerson made 24 of his past 30 starts in left field, and he says that has made it easier in games when he is the DH. Manager Kevin Cash agreed.I think he has a better understanding of the pitching staffs that were facing, Cash said. Weve played a lot of American League East September baseball. So, he saw thhose guys again and hes kind of put that in the memory bank.ddddddddddddRays right-hander Jake Odorizzi (10-6) struck out eight in six innings, giving up the only run on Robinson Chirinos eighth homer in the sixth. He has 10 wins for the second time in his career.Its a cool thing to have double-digit wins, he said. Took the last game of the year to get it, but 10 wins is definitely very, very nice.DICKERSONS DROPAlex Colome pitched around Dickersons dropped fly ball leading off the ninth for his 37th save. Dickerson made two of the catches in the ninth, with the crowd shouting as the ball approached his glove both times.It rolled out of my glove, Dickerson said. I caught it. Used two hands. The spin of the ball just popped it out. That had never happened to me before.SHORT HOPSOdorizzi is undefeated in his last seven road starts. He is 4-0 with a 1.42 ERA in five career starts against the Rangers. ... Dickerson has six homers with two or more runners on, the most for the Rays since Evan Longoria had seven in 2011.TRAINERS ROOMRays: Kiermaier came out of the game with a left calf contusion after pulling up while sprinting toward Chirinos homer in the gap in right center.UP NEXTRays: RHP Chase Whitley (0-0, 1.74 ERA) is set for his first big-league start since May 14, 2015, before he had elbow surgery. That start was for the Yankees against the Rays. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz