Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
mary123 Offline

27.03.2019 05:26
Press in an email interview. Antworten

Niranjan ShahSecretary of the Saurashtra Cricket Association, and veteran cricket administratorOn BCCI and state association office bearers having to retire at 70 (Shah is over the age cap): Disappointing, but we respect the Supreme Courts verdict. We will see [about voluntarily resigning]. First, we will have to go through the judgement. Not now [we havent convened a meeting of the Saurashtra Cricket Association]. First, let the BCCI convene their meeting, and then we will see how it affects the state associations. I think in two-three days everybody [in the state associations] will start meeting. The board has to meet immediately, there is no doubt about it. I can be a member of the BCCI if my association allows me.On one-state, one-vote (Saurashtra is one of three full-member associations from Gujarat): It means we will vote in rotation [with Gujarat and Baroda] once every three years. I have not gone through all these details. I think we are not barred in participation, organisation and subsidy. What is important is you are full member and for the next two years you become an associate member. You have done so much for cricket, so, yes, disappointed. Its a small matter [who the voting cycle begins with]. We three associations [from Gujarat] wont have any problem on this. We dont know. First let BCCI structure things. Everything changes now.Ganga RajuBCCI vice-president (south zone), and secretary of Andhra Cricket AssociationOn his position being in jeopardy due to his dual positions in the BCCI and ACA, and being over the age cap: If we are not there somebody else is there to take care. Its not run by a single individual, and we have back-up people who can take the association forward. I dont think Andhra Cricket Association will have a problem even if I am not there. ACA is in such a position that nobody is indispensable. Our help will be there to the institution and whoever runs it. I think meetings are to be conducted [by the BCCI] and judgement has to be looked into. Either way it doesnt really matter. If we are allowed to [hold the positions], we do it. If not we have something else to do. And we can guide the people. We may not be office bearers but we can always look into [how] things are going on.On voluntarily stepping down from either position: When Supreme Court gives an order, we will have to follow it. We cannot comment on the judgement. If we disqualify ourselves [in the eyes of the] Supreme Court, we are ready to step down. Once Supreme Court has asked us, we have to conduct a meeting and find an alternative. If somebody resigns, we have to call for a meeting and then nominate somebody for those positions. Nomination, normally, is unanimous, but if there is an election [needed], then we conduct it.Ajay ShirkeBCCI secretary, and president of the Maharashtra Cricket AssociationOn the choice between state and BCCI: I have always said that I have no fascination for designations. If somebody wants, they can take away both posts from me, he told PTI. But if you ask me, I feel at this juncture, the board needs me more than my state association. I am a person who will not run away from my responsibilities unless the members ask me to do so. Wholesale Air Jordan Shoes . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. Cheap Air Jordan Retro .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. http://www.cheapauthenticairjordanforsale.com/ . They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display. Cheap Authentic Jordans Website . The 43-year-old closer, in his 19th and final big league season, has said hed like to play the outfield. Yankees manager Joe Girardi says hes thinking about allowing Rivera to do it this weekend, when the Yankees finish their season with a three-game series at the Houston Astros. Real Jordans For Cheap Prices . Here are his mid-season NBA awards. MVP: (KEVIN DURANT-Thunder) - Has been sensational this season and more importantly, the most consistent player in the league. Considering that his team has been without star guard Russell Westbrook and with the free agent departure of sharpshooter Kevin Martin, hes had to carry the majority of the load to not only keep his team afloat but more importantly, at an elite level. ZURICH -- The investigator who detailed Russias state-backed doping program will speak at a FIFA-hosted conference on ethics in sport next month.Organizers of the Sept. 16 event, the World Forum for Ethics in Business, say Richard McLaren will lead a panel discussion on anti-corruption.McLaren continues to analyze evidence for his World Anti-Doping Agency investigation of Russian doping and cover-ups in more than 25 sports that ran from 2011 to 2015.The Canadian lawyers evidence helpeed the IAAF to ban all but one Russian track and field athlete from the Rio de Janeiro Olympics.ddddddddddddMcLarens initial report published in July implicated Russian sports minister Vitaly Mutko, a FIFA Council member who heads the 2018 World Cup organizing committee.Conference organizers say FIFA secretary general Fatma Samoura will be a keynote speaker. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz