Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 99 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

23.01.2019 07:56
Memphis could be difficult; the Grizzlies are 11-1 at home this season.Conley said both teams are curious to measure themselves Antworten

Each week, TSN. Air Max 270 For Sale Cheap .ca Fantasy Editor Scott Cullen and NFL Editors Ben Fisher and Mitch Ward discuss three hot fantasy football topics. 1) With a competent QB finally throwing him the ball, is Larry Fitzgerald back to being an elite fantasy WR? Cullen: Yes. Its not as though Fitzgerald lost his skill last season, he was merely a victim of Kevin Kolb, John Skelton and Ryan Lindley throwing him the ball. Palmer isnt great, but threw for more than 4,000 yards in 15 games with the Raiders last season and no one in the Raiders receiving corps is in Fitzgeralds league. I projected Fitzgerald for more than 1,300 yards and nine touchdowns this season, putting him fifth in value among wide receivers and thats elite enough company for me. Ward: Depends on your definition of elite. Is he top-3? Maybe not. Is he top-10? Definitely. Calvin Johnson is still the alpha male at the position and there are guys like AJ Green, Julio Jones and a few others that I like a little more, but Fitz is certainly back to being a high-end WR1. Physically and athletically he is a nightmare for opposing DBs, and with Carson Palmer throwing him the ball you can expect big numbers in 2013. The most appealing part of his stat line from Week 1 for fantasy owners is the 14 targets he got. The Cardinals are set to throw the ball a ton this season and Fitzgerald will be the biggest beneficiary. Fisher: Larry Fitzgeralds last six quarterbacks were Derek Anderson, John Skelton, Max Hall, Kevin Kolb, Ryan Lindley, and Brian Hoyer. Remember the last time he had a decent QB to work with? It was 2009 with Kurt Warner, and he set a career high with 13 touchdown catches that year. Carson Palmer isnt Kurt Warner, but hes a decent fantasy QB and he makes Fitzgerald relevant again (he was a top five receiver in Week 1). Add in head coach Bruce Arians affinity for the air game and yes, Fitzgerald will be an elite receiver this season. Fitz should finish the year among the top fantasy receivers, guys like Calvin Johnson, AJ Green and Dez Bryant. 2) In light of Reggie Bushs big performance in Week 1 with the Lions, is he finally the running back he was supposed to be coming out of USC? Cullen: It would be hard for anyone to live up to the player that Reggie Bush was supposed to be coming out of USC -- he had 2218 yards from scrimmage (9.4 yards per touch!) and 18 touchdowns as a junior -- but he is definitely in a position to succeed. Bush gained 2,660 yards and scored 15 touchdowns over the past two seasons in Miami, establishing that hes a legitimate starting running back in the NFL and that should continue in Detroit, maybe to the tune of 1,300 or 1,400 yards from scrimmage. But lets not overreact to one game against Minnesota, especially one in which Bush had 25 touches, a workload hes had just six times in 92 pro games. Ward: 191 yards and a touchdown sure was a nice Detroit debut. While I dont know if Bush will ever live up to the massive hype that accompanied him to the NFL, he might get close with the Lions. He should get 20 or so touches every week and the Lions will look to use him in open space where he can make the make the most of his athletic abilities. If he stays healthy, he could flirt with 2,000 yards from scrimmage. Fisher: Reggie Bush had incredible expectations coming out of USC in 2006, and while I still dont think hell hit those lofty standards with the Lions, this year will be the closest hell come in his eight years in the league. Bushs Super Bowl heroism masked a mediocre run in New Orleans and while he was improved in Miami, he was still never confused for the top back a lot of people thought hed be. I still cant see him joining the elite fantasy runners on a week to week basis (guys like AP, Doug Martin, and Ray Rice) but Bush is right there after that group, and that makes him a top 10 RB play. Pretty good considering how his NFL career started with the Saints. 3) After Terrelle Pryors mostly impressive start for the Raiders, is he now a fantasy football QB1? Cullen: Too soon to go offering up QB1 status for Pryor -- there are a lot of good quarterbacks in the league and we dont know if Pryors legitimately accurate enough to remain effective. He does become interesting as a QB2, though because with even modest passing totals, Pryor has a chance to make things happen when he runs the ball and that rushing yardage can accumulate into some pretty nice fantasy value with one point for every 10 yards rushing (compared to one for every 25 yards passing) in most leagues. For now, Pryor interesting, with lots of upside, but not nearly proven enough to go ahead of the top 10-12 quarterbacks. Ward: QB1 is a bit of a stretch. I see Terrell Pryor as a solid QB2 with a high fantasy floor. The passing yards and touchdowns wont be very good but with his ability to run the ball, Pryor will start with a base of five or six points every single week. The Raiders will also play from behind often which means plenty of opportunities to pick up garbage time stats. Due to his upside Id rather roll the dice with Pryor than guys like Philip Rivers, Alex Smith or Matt Schaub. Fisher: I think he will be. Terrelle Pryor was the ninth-ranked fantasy QB in Week 1. His point total was aided in large part to the fact he was second in the league in rushing with 112 yards. While thatll probably the last time hell be that high on the leagues rushing list, his athleticism and creativity lends to at least 60-70 yards per game, or six or seven fantasy points. If he hits 200 yards passing every week, certainly not out of the question, thats another eight points. Then Pryor just needs one score, either through the air or on the ground and hes a 20-point player, minimum. Should he keep his interceptions under wraps, Pryor will remain a low-end QB1 play. Air Max 270 Sale Ireland . He was 26. Edwards, the Supercup Championship leader, was in the passenger seat as an instructor for a private training session at Queensland Raceway at Willowbank, outside Brisbane, Porsche Motorsport said. Nike Air Max 270 Ireland . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Defensive Depth TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun is reporting the Toronto Maple Leafs have considerable interest in unrestricted free-agent defenceman Dan Boyle. http://www.airmax270ireland.com/ .Martin Caceres marked his return from injury by scoring in the 3-1 win at Napoli and he believes Juventus sent out a warning to the rest of the league with that result.We go out on the pitch every game looking to give our all, Caceres said.MEMPHIS, Tenn. - Mike Conley and Stephen Curry are playing with great confidence, so much that theyre in early MVP candidate conversations.Their play also is why Curry and the Warriors and Conleys Grizzlies square off Tuesday night in a matchup of teams with the NBAs best records.Conley has sparked Memphis to a franchise-best 19-4 start.The guard scored a career-high 36 points to help Memphis rally from an 18-point deficit to beat Philadelphia in overtime Saturday night. He was at his best late in the road game, hitting four of five 3-pointers in the fourth quarter, including the tying 3 at the end of regulation.Obviously, my outside shots been falling, and Ive been looking for my opportunity offensively trying to get to the rim, get to the free throw line as much as I can, Conley said before practice Monday. And its really allowed me to open up things for a lot of other people, and I think everybody else is kind of feeding off of that.The result has Conley averaging a career-high 17.8 points through 23 games, second only to Marc Gasol with the Grizzlies. Conley also is shooting 48 per cent from the floor and 44.9 per cent beyond the arc — both would be the best in his eight seasons. He also leads the team handing out an average 6.3 assists per game.Guard Courtney Lee said Conley talked throughout the game in Philadelphia that the Grizzlies were going to win. Conleys game-tying 3 came with a defender flying at him, and Lee said he knew once Conley had the ball in his hand the guard would make the right play.Hes maturing, Lee said of Conley. Hes starting to understand when we need a big shot or we need a big play, he has to be involved. And nine times out of 10, he might be the guy that takes that shot. So I think hes grown as a game closer.The Grizzlies have helped Conley score more by playing veteran Beno Udrih alongsidde him to help handle the ball and give him more room to work. Air Max 270 Discount Ireland. Nick Calathes, who missed the first 13 games serving out a suspension, also can help out. They also give Conley much-needed rest in some games. Conley hit all eight shots in a win over Miami on Dec. 7 playing less than 28 minutes.As well as Conley has been playing, Curry has been even hotter.He and Golden State backcourt mate Klay Thompson have each scored 25 points or more in two straight games for the first time, helping extend Warriors franchise-best winning streak to 16 straight. Curry scored eight of his 34 in overtime Sunday in New Orleans, and he is fifth in the NBA averaging 23.7 points a game.Hes awesome to play alongside with, he knows when to pass and take the big shots, Thompson said of Curry. He should definitely be mentioned in the MVP talks with the way he has been playing. Hes a big reason for our success on this win streak.Curry heard some MVP chants in New Orleans but is focusing on dealing with the expectations that come with each new win.I dont really listen to the MVP talk, Curry said. Thatll speak for itself at the end of the year.Already 13-1 on the road, the Warriors sense no pressure in Memphis. Getting that 14th road win in Memphis could be difficult; the Grizzlies are 11-1 at home this season.Conley said both teams are curious to measure themselves against the other.Its going to be a lot of fun, Conley said. Its a great challenge playing against a team that is playing very, very well. Obviously, theyve got a lot of firepower over there so were excited to have that challenge and take them on at home.Not to mention the excitement and anticipation of the Curry-Conley matchup.___AP Sports Writer Brett Martel in New Orleans contributed to this report.___Follow Teresa M. Walker at www.twitter.com/teresamwalker Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz