Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 109 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

28.03.2019 08:06
first two days of a Test.d Antworten

.Arian FosterDolphins vs Seahawks ? Taking a knee during the national anthemThis is exactly what this country is about. ? Those same people that died and fought for our right to protest, fought for your right to protest against our protest. ? Thats the beautiful thing about America. I love this country and I would rather be nowhere else. ? If kneeling for a flag is disrespectful, then kneeling for your God is disrespectful. -- RB Arian FosterAP Photo/Stephen BrashearMike WallaceBills vs Ravens ? 66-yard touchdown catchOn that play you have a lot of different options. I just got the right coverage. -- WR Mike WallaceAP Photo/Patrick SemanskDeMarco MurrayVikings vs Titans ? Somersault touchdownIt was an open play and I think anybody could have probably scored on that play. I think our coaches do a great job of getting the ball in our hands in space and trying to let us do our thing. -- RB DeMarco MurrayAP Photo/Weston KenneyAndre HalBears vs Texans ? Pass intended for Kevin White interceptedIt left my hands, its my responsibility, so it is what it is. -- QB Jay CutlerAP Photo/David J. PhillipMicah HydePackers vs Jaguars ? Game-winning stop on fourth downI mean, I kind of figured, knew, thats what they were going to do. We just got to execute, whether its I should have done something differently. We just got to get it. If we dont, we lose I guess. -- QB Blake BortlesMike Ehrmann/Getty ImagesMichael CrabtreeRaiders vs Saints?Late fourth quarter two-point conversionIts that kind of belief and that kind of trust that coach has in us that gives us so much confidence. It makes you want to fight for him. -- QB Derek CarrChuck Cook/USA TODAY SportsAaron RodgersPackers vs Jaguars ? 29-yard touchdown pass to Davante AdamsIt might have been more his confidence knowing hes that good to get it over there like that, getting hit and everything. -- WR Davante AdamsRick Wood/Milwaukee Journal Sentinel/USA TODAYSportsJordan MatthewsBrowns vs Eagles ? 19-yard touchdown catch in the corner of the end zoneIt was huge. You know, it gave me a lot of confidence. Going down, moving the ball, getting that 20-yard touchdown or whatever it was right off the bat. It was huge for my confidence, huge for this teams confidence. I know the people here were rocking, so that was a lot of fun and it was a great start to the year. -- QB Carson WentzMitchell Leff/Getty Images.Brandin CooksRaiders vs Saints ? 98-yard touchdown on a pass from Drew BreesThat took him 11 seconds to go 100 and I said in full pads. Lets put full pads on some of those 100-meter sprint champs from the Olympics and see if they could roll out an 11-second 100. -- QB Drew Brees on Brandin Cooks 98-yard TD receptionDerick E. Hingle/USA TODAY SportsMelvin GordonChargers vs Chiefs ? First career touchdownI kind of just got pushed outside him a little bit and a crease kind of opened up, I just ran through out. You get that kind of opportunity, you got to make the best out of it. -- RB Melvin GordonJamie Squire/Getty ImagesDoug BaldwinDolphins vs Seahawks ? Game-winning touchdownIt was a great route, one-on-one matchup. One of the best receivers in the league gets open. Give him a chance and lets see what happens. I had all the confidence in the world and he came down with it. It was awesome. -- RB Russell Wilson on Doug Baldwins game-winning TD receptionAP Photo/Elaine ThompsonMatt PraterLions vs Colts ? 43-yard field goal to win the gameI kind of black out. When I go out to kick, I expect to make everything. So Im not overanalyzing things. I make a lot more than I miss, so when I do have a miss, I try not to overthink it. -- K Matt PraterJoe Robbins/Getty Images Wholesale Jerseys Cheap . Calgary scored on the first shift, and Michael Cammalleri scored twice as the Flames cruised to a 5-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Saturday. Cheap Chicago Bears Jerseys . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. http://www.usnewjerseysoutlet.com/?tag=cheap-miami-dolphins-jerseys . Kiriasis and brakeman Franziska Fritz finished two runs in one minute 55.41 seconds -- a mere 0.01 seconds ahead of Meyers and Lolo Jones, who likely bolstered her Olympic hopes by helping give USA-1 a huge push in the second heat. Cheap Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Cheap Carolina Panthers Jerseys . In the response filed Wednesday to the complaint by 30-year-old Alexander Bradley, attorneys say the former University of Florida player is invoking his Fifth Amendment right that protects people from incriminating themselves. 1 Number of Sri Lanka bowlers to take a hat-trick in Tests before Rangana Herath. Nuwan Zoysa had taken wickets off his first three deliveries in a Test against Zimbabwe in Harare in 1999-2000. Click here for a list of hat-tricks in Tests.1892 The only time before Herath a left-arm orthodox bowler took a hat-trick in Tests. Englands Johnny Briggs had ended Australias second innings with a hat-trick on that occasion. Australia chinaman bowler Lindsay Kline is the only other left-arm spinner to take a hat-trick in Tests - he dismissed South Africas last three batsmen in their second innings in the Cape Town Test in 1957-58.1985 The last time, before Mitchell Starc, an overseas fast bowler took two five-fors in a Test in Asia. Neil Foster had taken 6 for 104 and 5 for 59 in the Chennai Test in 1984-85. Overall, Starcs is the 20th instance of a pacer taking two five-fors in a Test in Asia.8/209Mitchell Starcs previous best figures in a match in Tests, which had come against South Africa in Perth in 2012-13. Starcs figures are also the best by an Australia pacer in a Test in Sri Lanka. The previous best were Craig McDermotts 6 for 85 in Colombo in 1992.120 Australias previous lowest total in Tests against Sri Lanka, which had come in the first innings in Kandy in 2004. However, on that occasion they had fought back through Adam Gilchrist and Damien Martyn in their second innings to win the Test. This is Australias second-lowest total in a Test innings in Asia in the last 50 years. They were dismissed for just 93 runs in their second innings of the Mumbai Test in 2004-05, which is their lowest.21 Wickets that fell on the second day in Galle - the second-highest in a days play in Tests in Asia. As many as 22 wickets fell on the third day at the SSC between the hosts and England in 2000-01. Overall, there are only ten instances when more wickets have fallen in a day in Tests.33 Wickets that have fallen in this Test so far - the highest on the first two days of any Test in Asia. The previous highest was 32 wickets that fell in the Nagpur Test between India and South Africa last year. Overall, theree are only five other instances when more wickets have fallen on the first two days of a Test.dddddddddddd 12 Number of previous instances of an overseas fast bowler taking a ten-wicket haul for the match in Tests in Asia. The last one to do it before Starc was Dale Steyn, who took 10 for 108 against India in Nagpur in 2009-10. Starcs is only the second such instance in the last 25 years.1979 Last time an Australia fast bowler returned better figures in a Test in Asia than Starcs 11 for 94. Geoff Dymock had taken 12 for 166 in the Kanpur Test. Alan Davidsons 12 for 124 is the only other better haul than Starcs. His 6 for 50 in Sri Lankas second innings are the fifth-best figures by an Australia pacer in a Test innings in Asia.1Number of visiting pacers that have taken a better match haul in Tests in Sri Lanka than Starc. Mohammad Asif had returned figures of 11 for 71 in Kandy in 2006. Waqar Younis and Richard Hadlee are the only other overseas fast bowlers to take a ten-wicket haul in a match in Sri Lanka.1956 The only time Australia were bowled out for a lower total in the first innings of a Test in Asia. Pakistan had dismissed them for just 80 in Karachi. This is also their seventh-lowest total against any opposition in Tests since 2000.1 Number of times Australia have lost their last eight wickets for fewer runs from a score of 50 or more runs in a Test innings since 1950. They had collapsed from 152 for 2 to 199 all out in their second innings against the ICC XI at the SCG in 2005-06. Australia were on 54 when they lost the wicket of David Warner in their first innings in this Test.307 The highest target Australia have chased in a Test in Asia, against Bangladesh in Fatullah in 2006. That is the only instance out of nine when they successfully chased targets of 300 or more in Asia. Sri Lanka have set them a target of 413 in this Test. Australia have lost on all the ten occasions when they have been set targets of 400 or more in Tests in the last ten years. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz