Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

28.03.2019 08:07
City delivered another demonstration of it Antworten

Manuel Pellegrini is not concerned about Belgium boss Marc Wilmots comments about Vincent Kompany. The Manchester City skipper, who has struggled with a persistent calf problem this season, has not played since injuring his knee against Dynamo Kiev on March 15. Wilmots is concerned another injury could rule the Belgium and City captain out of the Euro 2016 finals.Pellegrini refused to rule out fielding Kompany in next Tuesdays Champions League quarter-final second-leg against Paris St Germain which is finely poised at 2-2. Pellegrinis stance is at odds with his Belgium counterpart, who has insisted earlier that the 29-year-old would not risk his fitness by playing again this season with Euro 2016 on the horizon.Wilmots said: Vincent Kompany suffered a calf tear, which means he will need five to eight weeks to return. I spoke to him on the phone. He has huge desire. Well see him on 16 May.But Pellegrini, speaking at his news conference ahead of Saturdays match with West Brom, which is live on Sky Sports, insisted he - and not Wilmots - would decide when Kompany returns to action.I am not thinking about the PSG second leg - I am just thinking about Vincent improving, he said. Hes not working with the squad at the moment, so we will see next week how many more days he needs.Im always positive. I am not concerned about Belgiums opinion.This is not the first time the influential central defender has been caught in a club vs country dispute.In October, Kompany was named in Belgiums squad for the Euro 2016 qualifiers against Andorra and Israel, despite him having been out since September after picking up an injury against Juventus, and Pellegrini saying he could not play.In 2013, Pellegrinis predecessor Roberto Mancini criticised Wilmots for playing Kompany against Macedonia after he returned from a two-month injury absencePellegrini confirmed that David Silva would miss the West Brom match because of an ankle injury and is unsure when the Spaniard would return. Belgium head coach Marc Wilmots during a training session The squad will not involve David Silva. He has a problem in his ankle, Pellegrini said. David is a small problem. He has played with this pain in a lot of games but to repeat it after three days is very difficult.I dont think he will need surgery. Its a kick he received while with his national team that, unfortunately for him, he cannot recover 100 per cent from. He plays with some pain, but not too much. When the season finishes he will recover 100 per cent.And after last weekends 4-0 demolition of Bournemouth, Pellegrini is demanding more of the same against the Baggies, insisting their Premier League title bid is not over. David Silva picked up a knock on international duty I am hoping the reaction will be the same as last week. Against Bournemouth we could be thinking about the Champions League but we played well and won the game, he said.The players will be focused on what we need to do, which is to gain three points here at home. Its a big game against West Brom. All the teams around us play each other so its important not to drop points here at home. Get a Sky Sports Day Pass Dont miss Man City v West Brom. Watch live on NOW TV for £6.99. No contract Also See: Premier League questions Mersons predictions National tips for footy fans Man City fixtures John Hannah Jersey . The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive. Irving Fryar Jersey . Uniteds eighth defeat of a wretched campaign means Liverpool, which currently occupies the fourth and final Champions League place, could go nine points clear of its fierce rival by beating West Bromwich Albion on Sunday. Charlie Adam scored both of Stokes goals at Britannia Stadium either side of Robin van Persies equalizer, with a miserable day for seventh-place United capped by first-half injuries to centre halves Jonny Evans and Phil Jones that forced them off. http://www.shoptheofficialpatriots.com/ ., for the next three years with the signings on Monday of Daryl Townsend and Michael Carter. Drew Bledsoe Jersey . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. Tedy Bruschi Jersey . 10 Texas Rangers jersey for one last time. Young formally announced his retirement Friday after returning to Rangers Ballpark, his baseball home for all but the last of his 13 major league seasons. Portland Trail Blazers shooting guard?C.J. McCollum unveiled the C.J. McCollum Dream Center at the Blazers Boys & Girls Club in Portland on Monday.?The space is a learning room outfitted with computers, books, art and other learning tools to introduce the children of Portland to various career paths to be inspired by.McCollum thanked investors in his tweet announcing the opening. According to Biz Journals, McCollum shaped the space after meeting with youths at the Blazers Club in northeast Portlands King neighborhood last summer.Thanks to a new partnership with BGCP, McCollum is hoping to add more Dream Centters in Oregon, the Biz Journals report says.ddddddddddddIt is so important to encourage kids to explore their passions and educate themselves about what they love, and I hope this Dream Center serves as a constructive place for them to grow, McCollum said in a release.Portland has made a long-term commitment to me, and I am excited to now do the same with the communities that have been so supportive of me on my way to achieving my dream of playing in the NBA.-- Courtney Schellin ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz