Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

28.03.2019 08:07
and scoring in transition. Antworten

PHOENIX -- The Arizona Diamondbacks expected big things from Jean Segura this season. All this power is just a plus.Segura homered twice for the second consecutive game and finished with five hits as Arizona completed a three-game sweep of the Colorado Rockies with an 11-6 victory Wednesday night.Making a run at a 200-hit season, Segura had three singles, three RBI and scored three times. He has 182 hits with 17 games to play.He is just a good hitter, Arizona manager Chip Hale said. He is feeling good about himself and seeing the ball well. The power has surprised a little bit. The rest of (his) game, not at all.Segura and Charlie Blackmon of the Rockies each belted a leadoff homer. Chris Owings and Brandon Drury also went deep for the last-place Diamondbacks.Segura went 3 for 5 with two homers Tuesday night in Arizonas 11-4 win, and the second baseman acknowledged hes even surprised himself with his recent power display.Yeah, absolutely, he said. I didnt think I had that kind of power.He thinks having the roof open at Chase Field lately has probably helped him.Im trying to hit the ball through the middle. ... Solid contact, line drives, Segura said. I dont try to do too much.Blackmon and Nolan Arenado both had three hits for the Rockies. Blackmon was a double short of the cycle.Blackmon opened the game with a home run off Rubby De La Rosa, his ninth leadoff homer this season and the 21st of his career. DJ LeMahieu followed with a single, extending his on-base streak to 31 games.Segura led off the bottom of the first by launching a drive to center field off Jeff Hoffman, his sixth leadoff homer this year.After Jake Lamb walked, Yasmany Tomas ripped a run-scoring double to center.Segura hit a two-run homer in a five-run fifth. The Diamondbacks added a third run in the inning when Colorado catcher Tom Murphy dropped a throw, allowing Owings to score on a grounder by Lamb. They added two more on a run-scoring double by Drury and an RBI single by Socrates Brito.Hoffman (0-4) took the loss in his fifth major league start. He was a key figure in the 2015 trade that sent Troy Tulowitzki to Toronto.I thought he was sharp the first few innings, Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. We saw glimpses and I think a lot of that due to the breaking ball.Hoffman said he felt a lot more comfortable than in his previous starts. He allowed seven runs, four earned, in 4 2/3 innings.I kind of fell apart there in the fifth, Hoffman said. Probably had the best game stuff since I have been here. At some point I have to put it together where I have both command and stuff.De La Rosa made 39 pitches in the first and, after he started the second with a walk, was removed by Hale.Braden Shipley (4-3) won in relief. Shipley gave up a two-run homer in the sixth to Daniel Descalso that cut the lead to 7-3, but Arizona got the runs back when Segura singled and Owings homered in the bottom half.Colorado scored three in the seventh by stringing together four hits to start the inning.Phil Gosselin scored on a wild pitch in the Diamondbacks seventh, and Drury added a solo homer in the eighth.HIT PARADEArizona banged out 17 hits and has at least 10 in 14 straight games against Colorado.TRAINERS ROOMRockies: OF Gerardo Parra returned to the lineup after missing a week with a strained hamstring.Diamondbacks: OF A.J. Pollock, who strained his groin Friday, has a chance to return by the end of the season.UP NEXTRockies: Tyler Chatwood (11-9, 3.82 ERA) starts at home against San Diego and Christian Friedrich.Diamondbacks: Archie Bradley (6-9, 5.10) faces Rich Hill and the visiting Dodgers. Wholesale Jerseys USA . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . China Jerseys Authentic .C. -- Rodney Hood connected from all over the court while freshman Jabari Parker was busy swatting shots and scoring in transition. http://www.cheapjerseysthrowback.com/ .C. at the helm of the top team in the Eastern Conference. His tenure as the GM in Vancouver was all too brief. Though he led the Canucks to what was then a franchise record-shattering campaign in just his second season, Nonis was gone and replaced one year later. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . Roman Josi had a goal and an assist to lead the Predators to a 4-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night. Cheap Jerseys Throwback .1 million pounds ($61.2 million) on Saturday, giving the beleaguered English Premier League champions a major lift.Julian Warren and guests return for another action-packed Soccer Special on Sky Sports News HQ on Tuesday night. Julian Warren and the boys to keep you up-to-date with all the action which includes the Champions League and Championship goals as they go in up and down the country.Arsenal take on title-holders and favourites Barcelona in the last 16 of the Champions League. There are some big promotion battles in the Football League, as Hull City travel to Ipswich in the Championship and Northampton Town travel to York City in League Two. Juventus face Bayern Munich in another clash of the titans in the Champions League, while Burnley meet Nottingham Forest in the Championship.dddddddddddd There are nine other Championship games plus three in League One and five others in League Two.Tune in to Soccer Special from 7pm on Tuesday on Sky Sports News HQ and Sky Sports 5 HD and follow online with our live blog. Also See: Tuesdays fixtures Watch Sky Sports News HQ Get Sky Sports Bet £5 get £20 free ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz