Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
mary123 Offline

29.03.2019 06:23
traveling with Curry to each event. Antworten

AUBURN, Ala. -- An attorney for a woman accusing former Auburn tight end Landon Rice of rape has issued a series of text message exchanges he says are between his client and Rice.Florida attorney Jeff Herman released the messages to The Associated Press Thursday after Rices attorneys issued a statement saying the allegations are false. Rices attorneys have filed motions seeking either a dismissal or a weeklong continuance to a hearing scheduled for Oct. 4 regarding a temporary protective order issued against Rice. He hasnt been charged.The AP does not name alleged victims in sexual assault cases.The alleged rape occurred between 11 p.m. on April 12 and 6 a.m. April 13. The 19-year-old Auburn student sent Rice a text less than a week later, and reported it to police on July 27.Im saying this because I want you to know that what you did was wrong, the womans April 18 message said in part. Whether it was 5 seconds or it was 20 minutes, it was still wrong.In the released documents, Rices responded: Yes I knew it was wrong and I am sorry. There is nothing I can do to make it right. I am really sorry. I should have never put you in that position, I was just in the moment. That is not the person kind of person I am. (Accusers name) I am really sorry.The last texts are from June when Rice texted her and the woman responded by telling him not to contact her again.Herman said the woman felt that it was important to not be silenced and released the text messages after defense attorneys said the accusations were false.I think shes a brave young woman and really wanted to maintain her privacy throughout this whole thing and just let the process run its course, Herman said.An attorney for Rice did not immediately respond to a phone message or email sent by AP. Nikolay Kulemin Jersey . According to a report from the Winnipeg Free Press, the Bombers will name Acting GM Kyle Walters to the post full time. Dennis Seidenberg Jersey . -- Three close looks at the bucket, three misses. http://www.cheapislandersjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-matt-martin-jersey . Halifax beat the Saint John Sea Dogs 7-5 on the strength of two goals apiece from Nikolaj Ehlers, Matt Murphy and Brent Andrews. Jonathan Drouin also scored and had three assists while Zachary Fucale made 17 saves for the Mooseheads (16-8-0), who led 6-1 after two periods. Jordan Eberle Jersey . Tevez, who has had conflicts with coaches in the past, has not been called up since Sabella was named coach in 2011. Argentina boasts Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuain, Sergio Aguero, Ezequiel Lavezzi and Angel Di Maria. Thomas Hickey Jersey . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. On Saturday, Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry spent the second day of his China tour, which is being conducted by Under Armour, in the city of Guangzhou.We spent the day traveling with Curry to each event. Here are the highlights.1:40 p.m.: A throng of fans gathers outside a hotel in Guangzhou, hoping to get Currys autograph. The highlight: a guy with an arrow sitting on top of his head. Curry goes out another door, so the trick doesnt work.2 p.m.: Curry leaves hotel in Guangzhou. Fans cheer CURRY! CURRY! CURRY! and compete for his autograph as he walks to the car that will take him to a basketball clinic. Curry feels the crush as he enters his car and security pushes fans back.2:50 p.m.: Curry arrives at Guangzhou University for the clinic with the citys best players that Under Armour could find. The first thing to do is, of course, Currys dribbling warm-up.3:20 p.m.: Thousands of students at Guangzhou University show up outside, hoping to look inside to get a glimpse of Curry.3:30 p.m.: With the crowd chanting for him, Curry opens the gym doors and gives the students what they want.3:50 p.m.: With the drills wrapped up, Curry picks his top 10 players, who will be invited to a meet-and-greet event in town later in the evening.dddddddddddd But before he goes ... a selfie! 4 p.m.: Curry leaves to go to another event and pops his head out of the sunroof as the crowd cheers for him.5:15 p.m.: Curry arrives at Asian Games Sports Stadium in Guangzhou for a special event. Before he heads out to the crowd, he meets with children from Jet Lis One Foundation. Curry takes a liking to a blind boy named Michael Wang, who is out of breath from meeting Curry.7:15 p.m.: After doing his ball warm-up drill and shooting half-court shots for the crowd, Curry coaches a team of players he selected earlier. With his team down 11, he goes into the game. He hits three 3-pointers in a row and gets fouled on a 3-point attempt with 2.1 seconds left. Curry hits all three free throws and his team wins 19-18.After the win, he says goodbye to the crowd of about 1,500 people, many of whom are dressed in Warriors jerseys and Under Armour shoes. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz