Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
mary123 Offline

29.03.2019 06:24
44th minute. Three minutes after the break, Antworten

Felipe Massa admits it was better his final Brazilian Grand Prix ended in retirement as it resulted in his emotionally-charged send-off in the pit lane.Massa crashed out at the final corner while running out of the points on lap 48. The positioning of his damaged car meant Massa, by this point carrying a Brazilian flag over his shoulder, received a standing ovation as he walked back to the pits in full view of the packed grandstands.?On arrival to the pit lane -- which had been briefly closed as his crash had prompted a safety car deployment -- Massa, by this point wiping back the tears, was given a guard of honour by mechanics at Mercedes and former team Ferrari while being embraced by his wife and son.Asked about the moment after the race, Massa told Sky Sports: I was a little bit sad because I wanted to finish the race in the best way for them. Unfortunately I couldnt, but yeah, I think maybe it was better like that. For me it was definitely very special.This is so special a place for me, but I think god knows what to do... I just mean stopping in the place [I did] was so special and so amazing the feeling from the people here in Brazil and from the people here in the paddock, everybody that I worked for, for a very long time in my career.When asked about the guard of honour given to him in the pit lane, Massa said the moment will live with him for a long time.It is difficult to explain the feeling. So special to see these guys in the middle of the race going out just to see me passing after such a big crash. Not the right result, but thank-you very much. I will never forget this day and all of these people and all of you guys will be inside my heart definitely for all of my life.Massa will compete in his 250th and last grand prix at the season finale in Abu Dhabi. He announced his retirement at the Italian Grand Prix, ending an F1 career that started with Sauber in 2002.? Discount Air Jordan Shoes . Neymar curled home a free kick from just outside the area to put the 2014 World Cup host ahead in the 44th minute. Three minutes after the break, a simple through pass from Paulinho freed Oscar and the Chelsea star rounded goalkeeper Jung Sung-ryong to extend Brazils lead. Wholesale Air Jordan Shoes . -- Most satisfying to Russ Smith about No. http://www.cheapairjordanretro.com/ . Roman Josi had a goal and an assist to lead the Predators to a 4-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night. Cheap Air Jordan Free Shipping .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. Air Jordan Retro Shoes Outlet . -- Eastern Kentucky thrives off creating havoc for others. Anyone who has ever had a disappointing outcome in their life is likely all too familiar with the old adage, When one door closes, another one opens.And while, sure, it sounds cheesy and sometimes is the last thing you want to hear while sulking, sometimes it really is true. Case in point: Sanya Richards-Ross. After being forced into retirement last week during the U.S. Olympic trials, the five-time Olympic medalist wasted no time in starting the next chapter of her life.dddddddddddd On Friday, the legendary sprinter announced she would be joining NBCs broadcast team for the Rio Games.Theres a lesson for all of us in here somewhere.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz