Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

02.04.2019 05:42
ner, and Usman Khawaja has got a few big ones as well. Antworten

CHICAGO -- Star slugger Anthony Rizzo hit a soft liner for the Chicago Cubs final out, which only seemed fitting.While the rest of Chicagos lineup can take consolation knowing Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw is about to get a few days off, Rizzo and shortstop Addison Russell wont share in that small solace. The duo that totaled 204 RBI in the regular season is a combined 2 for 45 through six games in the postseason.Kershaw only underscored their struggles during Los Angeles 1-0 win Sunday night that tied the NL Championship Series at a game apiece.Rizzo and Russell were key contributors for baseballs best regular season team, but both have made everyone look unhittable in October, even as Chicago rolled past San Francisco in four games during an NL Division Series.Rizzo batted .292 with 32 home runs and 109 RBI during the regular season. Hes gone 1 for 23 in the playoffs with just a single and three walks.Russell hit only .238 in the regular season, but contributed plenty of power, with 21 homers and 95 RBI. Yet, like Rizzo, hes got only a single in his 22 at-bats.Kershaw yielded only two hits in seven innings and Rizzo was the beneficiary of the left-handers only walk. He also turned on a 1-1 fastball in the fourth inning for a towering shot that cleared the outfield wall in right by plenty -- it landed on Sheffield Avenue, behind Wrigley Field -- but hooked just outside the foul pole. Kershaw threw high and tight on the next pitch, then coaxed Rizzo into grounding out. That and a flyout to center in the first inning were the best Rizzo could do.It was closer than Russell, who grounded out in his first at-bat then produced a pair or routine flyouts. Nike Air Max 270 Clearance . Francis told several hundred members of the European Olympic Committees that when sport "is considered only in economic terms and consequently for victory at every cost . Wholesale Air Max 270 . But the quarterback hopes to stay involved in football after officially calling it quits Tuesday. "Id love to look at those opportunities as they arise," Pierce said in an interview from his Winnipeg eatery. http://www.wholesaleairmax270.com/ . -- Devin Hester is done returning kicks in Chicago. Air Max 270 Online Shop . -- If Henry Burris has his way, he will be the starting quarterback to lead the Hamilton Tiger-Cats back to the Grey Cup next year. Discount Air Max 270 . -- Edmontons Val Sweeting is two wins away from a trip to Winnipeg to play in Canadas Road of the Rings in December. Australian fast bowler Josh Hazlewood has given his support to Ricky Pontings suggestion of banning thick, lightweight bats from Test cricket.At a recent Australian Cricket Society function, Ponting expressed his concern at the imbalance between bat and ball in the longer form of the game, and argued in favour of greater regulation of bat size.The laws of cricket only limit the length and width of a bat, not its depth or weight, and Ponting said bats with extremely thick edges should be heavy and therefore harder to wield. He said the matter would be discussed at next weeks meeting of the MCC World Cricket Committee, and Hazlewood said he would have no problem with banning thick, light bats.Im all for it, Hazlewood told reporters in Sydney on Wednesday. Some of those cricket bats going around the dressing sheds at the moment are unbelievably big. Obviously David Warner, and Usman Khawaja has got a few big ones as well. Im all for it.I think its just the weight, as Punter has mentioned. You think its going to be so heavy, this big bat, but it picks up as light as any of the other bats. Its just ridiculous.However, Ponting said any change in regulations should apply only to the long form of the game, and batsmen should still be able to use the thick, lightweight bats in one-day and Twenty20 cricket.I think hes made a good point about just in Test matches, Hazlewood said. One-day cricket [iis] a little bit different, I think the crowds come to see the fours and sixes and big hits.dddddddddddd But in Test cricket, definitely I think hes made a pretty good point.Hazlewood has been enjoying a rare few days at home in Sydney this week after returning from Australias victorious ODI tri-series campaign in the West Indies. He flies out this weekend for Australias tour of Sri Lanka, which begins with a three-Test series, their first in the country since 2011.Opening batsman Joe Burns, second spinner Steve OKeefe, wicketkeeper Peter Nevill and fast bowler Jackson Bird have already flown to Asia to begin preparing for the series at a training camp in India. Only three members of Australias Test squad - Nathan Lyon, Shaun Marsh and Khawaja - have played a Test in Sri Lanka.I think a couple of wickets are going to be quite tough, quite hard work for the quicks, Colombo especially doesnt offer too much for the quicks, Hazlewood said. But I think up in Kandy it could suit us and we could get a little bit of seam.The spinners are going to be the key to take the majority of the wickets if conditions do suit spin. But I think the quicks, if we can get some reverse swing, I think we could really take wickets towards the end when that ball does start to reverse. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz