Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 100 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

02.04.2019 05:43
tie with a power-play goal late in the third period as the Antworten

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Maurice Jones-Drew made good on his promise. The Jacksonville Jaguars running back said in June that he would be ready to go at the start of training camp. On Tuesday, two days before the Jaguars report to camp, coach Gus Bradley announced that Jones-Drew had been cleared by team doctors to start practice with his teammates on Friday. "Im extremely, extremely excited by the progress hes made. Hes been cleared by our training staff," Bradley said. "The biggest thing with us as a staff, is to be really smart with Maurice. Were going to have to bring him along slowly. Youll see him out there getting some reps but we want to make sure were smart with him and how fast we bring him back." Jones-Drew last practice with the team was the middle of October last year following the teams bye week. He suffered a fracture of his left foot, later diagnosed as a Lisfranc injury, on the first play from scrimmage against Oakland on October 21. He missed all of the Jaguars OTA practices and the teams minicamp for veterans in mid-June. But on the last day of the Jaguars minicamp, the NFLs leading rusher in 2011 said he would be ready when camp opened in late July. "Its been a long time coming. Im excited to get out there, run around and play," Jones-Drew said. "Not playing football for 10 months, you get out of football shape a little bit, but I feel like after a week or two Ill be able to get out there to do what I need to do to be ready." He wouldnt say what his weight is going into camp but said he would likely drop a little more once he starts practicing. "I dont need to drop much, but just a little bit more just so I get comfortable and get ready to play," he said. Last year he opened the season at 217 but said he would like to start the regular season this fall around 212 to 215. Despite being away from the game for the last 10 months, Jones-Drew said he hasnt changed since he last carried the ball for the Jaguars. "Im the same guy. Thats how Ive been training, like I wasnt hurt," he said. "I just cant wait to get back out there. "For me, not playing football for 10 months, not wearing pads, not having that soreness, thats the thing you want to get back and get used to. Other than that, everything else is natural." Jones-Drew said the off-season incident at a St. Augustine restaurant is behind him. He allegedly hit a bouncer in the face at The Conch House Restaurant in late May. Jones-Drew was never officially charged. "It has been behind me. It was just an unfortunate situation that happened," he said. "Im just ready for football now. That was a hot story for a while, now its time to play football. Its a relief now that we can talk football." On the field the biggest unresolved position battle for the Jaguars remains at quarterback. Neither Blaine Gabbert nor Chad Henne distanced themselves from the other to claim the starting job. Bradley said its a wide open competition for the starting spot, one that hes looking forward to seeing how it plays out. "Im not going to get into how were going to do reps, but they will all be faced in the same situations," the first-year Jaguars coach said. "We have a plan in place as far as the quarterback situation. I know in Seattle we faced some of the same situations. Im trusting my gut along with the help of other coaches that when the time is right, well make that decision." The news on Jones-Drew overshadows the status of several other players who will start camp on the sidelines, including another offensive weapon for the Jaguars. Wide receiver Justin Blackmon had groin surgery following the teams last off-season workout in June. Bradley said the second-year receiver will be placed on PUP (physically unable to perform) when he reports to the team on Thursday. Blackmon needs the training camp practices and preseason games to help prepare for the month hell miss during the regular season. In late April, he was suspended for the first four games of the season after a second violation of the NFLs substance-abuse policy in less than a year. Three other players will also be withheld from the start of practice. Johnathan Cyprien, second-round draft pick in the spring who is projected as a starter at safety, is on the non-football injury list after suffering a strained hamstring during a workout in Miami last week. In addition, rookie guard Stephane Milhim (foot) will start on PUP and fourth-year receiver Taylor Price (foot) will be placed on PUP when he reports on Thursday. Wholesale Jordan Shoes . - Chris Tierney snapped a tie with a power-play goal late in the third period as the London Knights rallied from a 3-0 deficit to beat the Erie Otters 5-3 in Ontario Hockey League action on Wednesday. Jordans Clearacne . -- Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis was charged Thursday with driving while intoxicated, a day after he was suspended for an NFL substance-abuse policy violation. http://www.airjordanoutlet.us/ .C. United of Major League Soccer. United chose the defender in the second round of the 2013 MLS re-entry draft. Air Jordan Store On Sale . The 17-year-old native of Marystown, N.L., pulled out of Skate Canada International last month in Saint John, N.B., with the same problem. Cheap Air Jordans From China . Jeff Green scored 13 points and Kris Humphries 12 for the Celtics, who nearly blew an 18-point, second-half lead. Sullingers 20-20 was the first by a Celtics player since Kevin Garnetts first game in Boston in 2007. Garnett was dealt -- along with Paul Pierce -- to Brooklyn during the off-season. Ohio State Buckeyes fans start young. You could even say that, from the day they are born, OSU fans are bred to eat, sleep and breathe Buckeyes football.And LeBron James has joined the fight to make sure the Buckeyes have as many fans as possible rooting for them on Saturday when they take on Michigan in The Game.All babies born at the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center on Friday and Saturday will receive a free pair of black and rred Nike?LeBron Soldier 10s.dddddddddddd?James is a proud native of Akron, Ohio, and hes known for showing his support for all Ohio sports teams.Ohio State hosts Michigan on Saturday at noon. To date, the rivals have battled it out 111 times, with Ohio State winning 12 of the past 15 matchups.?-- Meaghan Latella? ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz