Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

19.04.2019 09:21
there were test results like that today on Antworten

DENVER -- Rougned Odor and Jurickson Profar had discussed double steals before. So when both reached base in the ninth inning, they pulled one off exactly as planned.Elvis Andrus brought them home with a two-run single, Mitch Moreland delivered a tiebreaking double and the Texas Rangers scored three times in the ninth to beat the Colorado Rockies 4-3 on Monday night.We made eye contact and went, Odor said.With two runners in scoring position, Andrus single tied it 3-all. Moreland then sent Andrus home with a double before he was thrown out stretching at third.We look for opportunities like that, Rangers manager Jeff Banister. Weve been aggressive with baserunners all year long.Texas, which has won three straight and eight of 11, improved to 4-3 on its eight-game road trip. The teams conclude a two-game series in Colorado on Tuesday before heading to Texas to begin another two-game set Wednesday.Tyler Anderson allowed two hits in seven innings for Colorado, but Carlos Estevez (2-7) was handed his fifth blown save in the ninth.Tyler was great once again, Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. Always tough when you lose games late, no question.Nolan Arenado homered for the third time in two days and drove in two runs for the Rockies. David Dahl had a pinch-hit single in the ninth to extend his hitting streak to 14 games.Rockies slugger Carlos Gonzalez exited in the second with left ankle inflammation. Gonzalez sat out two games last week after spraining his ankle on a groundout in Wednesdays 12-2 win over the Dodgers.During the warmup I started feeling a little tight, Gonzalez said. When I was running down the line I felt really bad.Colorado has lost four of five.Cole Hamels yielded two runs in six innings for Texas. He avoided losing back-to-back starts for the first time since 2014 thanks to the Rangers late rally. The left-hander struck out six and walked one.Anderson gave up one hit through six scoreless innings before Adrian Beltre homered to center field on his first pitch of the seventh, cutting Colorados lead to 2-1. Anderson retired the next three batters, and Adam Ottavino stranded runners at the corners with a strikeout of Jonathan Lucroy in the eighth to extend his scoreless streak to 26 1/3 innings.Charlie Blackmon had an RBI single in the third. Arenado, who leads the National League in home runs (30) and RBI (89), homered in the fourth and hit an RBI single in the eighth off winner Keone Kela (3-1).Moreland provided the decisive hit off the right-field wall in the ninth.My mindset is were always in the game, he said.NEXT UP FOR 3,000?After Ichiro Suzuki became the 30th member of the 3,000-hit club on Sunday at Coors Field, the 37-year-old Beltre is next on the active list with 2,880 and counting.TRAINERS ROOMRangers: DH/OF Carlos Beltran was out of the starting lineup for the second consecutive day with a bruised left quadriceps. The 39-year-old slugger walked as a pinch-hitter in the eighth.Rockies: OF Gerardo Parra pinch-hit for Gonzalez in the second and stayed in the game. Parra (ankle) came off the 15-day disabled list Sunday.UP NEXTRangers: RHP A.J. Griffin (5-1, 4.05 ERA) is 2-0 with a 3.31 ERA in his last three starts. The Rangers are 10-4 in his 14 starts.Rockies: RHP Tyler Chatwood has gone 2-1 over his last three starts, allowing five runs in 18 innings. Hes also walked 15 batters, though. Cheap Nike Sb . The 43-year-old closer, in his 19th and final big league season, has said hed like to play the outfield. Yankees manager Joe Girardi says hes thinking about allowing Rivera to do it this weekend, when the Yankees finish their season with a three-game series at the Houston Astros. Buy Nike Sb . Oyama had six birdies and two bogeys at Kintetsu Kashikojima in the event also sanctioned by the Japan LPGA Tour. "I have been having this neck ache thats been affecting my golf recently," Oyama said. http://www.wholesalenikesbaustralia.com/ . First off, the fans ripped the Cubbies introduction of a fuzzy new kid-friendly mascot named "Clark". Cheap Wholesale Nike Sb Shoes . -- Nate Robinson has played for seven teams, so beating one of them is no longer a rare occurrence. Cheap Nike Sb Shoes Australia . 8 Kansas to a 64-63 win over Texas Tech on Tuesday night. The freshman from Vaughan, Ont. BOSTON -- For seven years, since his name was leaked in a New York Times report that marked him as one of 100 players who failed an anonymous drug test in 2003, David Ortiz has insisted he did nothing wrong.On Sunday, Major League Baseball commissioner Rob Manfred at least allowed for the possibility that the Boston Red Sox slugger was as innocent as he says.Speaking at Fenway Park before the final regular-season game of Ortizs career, Manfred said the 2003 anonymous survey testing agreed upon by MLB and the players union returned at least 10 scientifically questionable results in addition to the 5 percent of positive tests required to trigger mandatory testing the following year. According to Manfred, those particular tests were inconclusive because it was hard to distinguish between certain substances that were legal, available over the counter, and not banned under our program.A confidentiality agreement and the subsequent destruction of those results prevented Manfred from saying with any certainty whether Ortiz was among the potentially false positives. But he couldnt have been clearer that he doesnt believe the mention of Ortizs name in the New York Times story should cloud his legacy.The list was supposed to be confidential. I take very seriously the commitment on confidentiality, Manfred said. It is really unfortunate that anybodys name was ever released publicly, Point 1. Point 2: I dont think people understand very well what that list was.There were legitimate scientific questions about whether or not those were truly positives. If, in fact, there were test results like that today on a player and we tried to discipline them, thered be a grievance over it. It would be vetted, tried, resolved. We didnt do that.dddddddddddd Those issues and ambiguities were never resolved because we knew they didnt matter.We knew we had enough positives that everyone agreed on that we knew were going to trigger the testing the following year. Even if Rob Manfreds name was on that list, he might have been one of those 10 of 15 where there was probably or at least a very legitimate explanation that did not involve the use of a banned substance.Manfred described Ortiz as a transformative player because of the impact he has made at the plate during his 20-year career and in the community since he arrived in Boston in 2003.Based strictly on his numbers, Ortiz has a strong case to be elected to the Hall of Fame. He ranks eighth all time with 1,192 career extra-base hits, 10th with 632 doubles and 17th with 541 home runs. But the shadow of the 2003 test results could dog his candidacy for Cooperstown.Manfred deferred to Hall of Fame voters to make judgments on Ortizs career. But he did note that Ortiz has never been a positive at any point under our program. MLBs drug-testing program was implemented in 2004.I think whatever judgment writers decide to make with respect to players who have tested positive or otherwise been adjudicated under our program, thats up to them, Manfred said. Thats a policy decision. Theyve got to look into their conscience and decide how they evaluate that against the Hall of Fame criteria. What I do feel is unfair is in situations where it is leaks, rumors, innuendo, not confirmed positive test results, that that is unfair to the players. I think that would be wrong. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz