Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

26.04.2019 08:25
n New York that celebrated the life of Joe Lap Antworten

NEW YORK -- Marianne Stanley knew college success as a player and a coach and then earned coaching honors in the WNBA.Stanley joined Herb Magee, who has won more than 1,000 games at Philadelphia University, and the late Fordham coach John Bach as winners of the Joe Lapchick Character Award on Friday.Stanley won three AIAW titles as a player at Immaculata from 1972-74, playing for Lapchick winner Cathy Rush. She went on to win two AIAW titles in 1979-80 as the coach at Old Dominion and an NCAA title in 1985. Stanley also coached at Penn, USC, Stanford and California.She was the 2002 WNBA coach of the year with the Washington Mystics and currently is an assistant for them.The awards were presented at a luncheon in New York that celebrated the life of Joe Lapchick, a Hall of Fame coach with St. Johns and the New York Knicks, who was known for his compassion and integrity off the court.Magee has been involved with the Philadelphia program for 57 years as a player and coach. He enters his 50th season as the Rams head coach with 1,032 wins. The Rams have made 29 NCAA tournament appearances, winning the NCAA College Division title in 1970.Bach, who died in January at 91, played and coached at Fordham before coaching at Penn State. He was considered one of the top NBA assistants and an integral part of the Chicago Bulls dynasty in the 1990s.The award was first presented in 2008. Cheap Under Armour Shoes NZ . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. Under Armour NZ Outlet . Blackwood, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. http://www.discountunderarmournz.com/ . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. Clearance Under Armour NZ . But the quarterback hopes to stay involved in football after officially calling it quits Tuesday. "Id love to look at those opportunities as they arise," Pierce said in an interview from his Winnipeg eatery. Wholesale Shoes NZ . The team says the Spain international has a muscle pull in his right leg. Barcelona hosts third-division side Cartagena in the return leg of their round-of-32 tie after winning their first meeting 4-1. BEREA, Ohio -- It didnt matter which Cleveland cornerback lined up across from Corey Coleman.Not one had a chance to cover him.The rookie receiver lit up the Browns first scrimmage of the season Friday night, finishing with over 120 yards and a touchdown on three highlight-reel catches.Coach Hue Jackson was impressed by the ability of the receiver to make big catches, but thats what he expected when the Browns selected Coleman No. 15 overall this year.Hes not doing anything Im surprised of, Jackson said. Hes a tremendously talented young man.The Baylor product finished with four catches from quarterback Robert Griffin III, also a former Baylor star, and three were receptions of over 30 yards.The biggest play of the evening came when Coleman caught a 41-yard pass in the back of the end zone for a touchdown, diving for the ball behind third-year cornerback Justin Gilbert.Before the touchdown, the rookie darted down the left side of the field past veteran cornerback Tramon Williams and hauled in a 53-yard reception that got the Browns deep in the red zone.Williams, who intercepted quarterback Josh McCown during the scrimmage, has been impressed with Coleman on multiple fronts throughout camp thus far.Ive seen some rookies come in and they dont catch on that fast, Williams said. He seems to have it all right now. Hes doing an excellent job. Hes going to do well for us.On just the second play of the scrimmage, Griffin tossed a 35-yard pass to Coleman, who raced past fourth-year corner KWaun Williams for the reception.Despite his praise for the rookie, Jackson wants to make sure that Coleman knows he hasnt arrived just yet.I dont want to anoint this young man, Jackson said. He knows there are some things Im expecting him to get cleaned up here real fast in order to be the type of player I think he can be.Coleman too recognized that there are things he needs to clean up before he starts his rookie season.He was misaligned on a few plays and and had other mistakes on Friday night that he wants to avoid as the exhibition games begin.I think I did decent, some plays that I mmessed up on, Coleman said.dddddddddddd. (Im) just trying to learn, taking all the information that I can.Though Colemans catches stole the spotlight, Griffins throws were recognized as well.Williams watched first-hand as Griffin placed the pigskin perfectly, where only Coleman had a chance to catch it.Some of the balls that he threw today, the location that he put them at, it was amazing, Williams said. I actually went up to him on the field after he threw the ball into the corner of the end zone and I told him, I said, `Man, if you throwing the ball like that, I said, `youre going to throw a lot of touchdowns this year.Jackson enjoyed the long throws from Griffin to Coleman, but he was far more impressed with the quarterbacks ability to prevent turnovers.The lack of an interception or a fumble by Griffin is a sign of the quarterbacks growth and development, according to the coach.Im loving the big plays, and thats what quarterbacks do in the National Football League, but what you have to do to be a winning quarterback is win, Jackson said. In order to win, you have got to be able to take care of the football. Hes done a good job with that.Griffin took a large majority of the first-team snaps with the offense during the scrimmage, furthering the expectation that Jackson will name him the teams starting quarterback before its first exhibition game on Aug. 12.Game notesCB Joe Haden (ankle), WR Josh Gordon (quad), OL Cameron Erving (elbow), WR Andrew Hawkins (hamstring), DL John Hughes (personal), FB Malcolm Johnson (concussion), and TE Randall Telfer (knee) were all held out of Fridays scrimmage. ... The scrimmage lasted about 45 minutes and the players practiced for about 45 minutes beforehand. . The Browns will hold another scrimmage at Ohio Stadium in Columbus on Saturday afternoon at 3 pm, but hitting is not expected. ... Cleveland signed DL Kenton Adeyemi and placed OL Michael Bowie on the reserve/retired list prior to the scrimmage. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz