Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

26.04.2019 08:25
He was limping around in practice Antworten

OAKLAND, Calif. -- Starting point guard DAngelo Russell?will miss at least two weeks?after receiving a platelet-rich plasma injection in his sore left knee, the Los Angeles Lakers?announced Wednesday.Dr. Steve Yoon performed the procedure in Los Angeles.?The Lakers said Russell will be re-evaluated in one week.Lakers coach Luke Walton said he didnt think Russell would need surgery.No, not unless somebody else tells me something different, Walton said before Wednesday nights 149-106 loss to the Golden State Warriors at Oracle Arena. I like to keep it pretty positive. If they tell me that they think this is going to help and get him back out there, then Im going with [the idea] that in two weeks, hell be ready to play again.Russell, the Lakers second-leading scorer (16.1 points per game), missed Fridays game against San Antonio?and Tuesdays game against Oklahoma City. He had been scheduled to miss Wednesdays game against Golden State, as well.Walton said he wasnt sure how long Russell has been dealing with this injury.It kind of caught me by surprise, Walton said. He was limping around in practice one day and we took him out because he wasnt running right, and they told me that his knee had been bothering him. I know he played through it; I dont remember the day or for how long, but he was playing through it for a while there and playing good. Obviously, it got worse. But the timeline? I have no idea.Russell, a former?Ohio State?standout, was the No. 2 overall pick in the 2015 draft.Lakers starting forward Julius Randle also missed Wednesdays game, with a hip pointer. Randle originally suffered the injury during practice earlier this week.He tried to play through it [Tuesday] night, Walton said. Obviously, he didnt look like the same that hes been the last couple games before that. Its pretty painful every time he cuts or tries to make a basketball move. Cheap Vans Shoes NZ From China . Terms of the deal were not immediately available. The 26-year-old finished last season with Clevelands Triple-A affiliate in Columbus after signing with the Indians in August. Vans Shoes NZ Online . There was no hesitation from the 40th-ranked Pospisil, from Vernon, B.C., who admitted that he cut back on his training sessions over the last few days to conserve energy as the long ATP season finishes next week at the Paris Masters. http://www.vanssalenz.com/ . With the short-handed Warriors needing help from someone -- anyone -- to stop a three-game skid, ONeal returned from right knee and groin injuries that had sidelined him for four games and put up season highs with 18 points and eight rebounds. It was just enough to help lift Golden State to a 102-101 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Discount Vans Shoes NZ .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes have placed backup goalie Anton Khudobin on injured reserve with an unspecified lower-body injury. Cheap Vans Shoes NZ Online . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. It takes winners to sell a sport. In July this year, Indian pro boxing found its redeemer in Vijender Singh. The weigh-in, stare down and trash-talk ahead of his victory on home turf against Australias Kerry Hope, lent it character and swagger. A defeat could have possibly changed the dynamics. Irrevocably.Feeding off the success, the pro dream now stands on the cusp of turning into a bigger eventuality for Indian boxers. With Olympians Akhil Kumar and Jitender Kumar being the latest to join the pro circuit, five more Indian boxers, it is learnt, will follow suit within the next fortnight.Terming it a natural progression for amateur boxers, Infinity Optimal Solutions (IOS) CEO and managing director Neerav Tomar, India promoters of the reigning WBO Asia Pacific champion Vijender Singh, says that the idea is to create a complete ecosystem for pro boxing in the country. The concept is modelled on the idea of star fighters, says Tomar, To have Vijender, whos the biggest name in Indian boxing and now Akhil and Jitender on board, is an indicator of the potential pro boxing has in India.Set to contest as undercards in Vijender Singhs next fight night in India by the end of this year, Akhil and Jitender, Tomar feels, are names who can bring in the numbers. Its great that all three of us who were at the Beijing Games are now coming together in the pro circuit, says Akhil, It will be a new experience for me and Im really excited.Having won the Commonwealth Games bantamweight gold medal in 2006, Akhil, 35, lost in the quarterfinals of the Beijing Games two years later and was last seen in action at the 2014 Incheon Asian Games. Jitender, 28, on the other hand, hasnt stepped into a competitive ring since 2010-11. Both, however, beat some strong opponents at the 2008 Games before their eventual loss.A great step in the Indian boxing sphere by @IOSBoxing, @Akhilkumarboxer and @imboxerjitender turn pro!- Mary Kom (@MangteC) 26 October 2016The financial lucre attached to joining the pro ranks is undeniable. With a steadily increasing number of boxers taking the pro route, the world boxing parent body, AIBA, as a workaround, floated its own pro boxing competition - APB - which allows boxers to turn pro while remaining under the patronage of their respective national federations and staying eligible to participate in continental championships. The economics involved in the APB though scarcely match up to even a fraction offered by global leagues. Currently, non APB pro boxers are not allowed to participate in Asian or Commonwealth Games. This year though, in a major step, the AIBA made provision for pro boxers to participate at the Olympics through qualiifiers.ddddddddddddAkhil, known to have an open-guarded stance, says his style and preparation would differ largely from that of his amateur days. The gloves are smaller (8 ounce instead of 10 ounce used in amateur boxing) which makes the punches harder, faster and more penetrative, says Akhil, Boxers like Sugar Ray Leonard and Amir Khan have been successful on the pro circuit despite their open stance style. So that gives me hope. Only once training sessions begin would I get a clearer idea of how I can condition my style to suit a pro fight.Observing that Akhil should go conservative in the first few fights to build on confidence, Tomar says hes certain of most Indian boxers eventually making the pro switch. In terms of stardom, money, recognition and the worldwide opportunity to keep fighting on a regular basis, its unparalleled. Pro boxing is a promoter-driven sport. Its a lot like producing a film, he says.A pro boxer begins with four-round bouts which incrementally rise with experience, with the upper limit being 12 rounds. Boxers are paid on per fight basis with their opponents being decided upon and contracts inked and signed well in advance by promoters. Matchmaking is, in fact, one of the most strategic and carefully weighed decisions taken by promoters, the idea being to underscore their fighters star status and ensure an unbeaten record.Well before Vijender, Indias V Devarajan, a World Cup bronze medallist,?made a foray into professional boxing in the 90s; an experience the 42 year-old recalls with a measure of fondness and a tinge of hurt. Terming it a positive trend, Devarajan adds that the pro culture would help build a distinct brand, identity and following for the sport. I moved to England to turn pro and realized that it was a whole different world from amateur boxing. Sparring with pro boxers while an amateur helped me improve my footwork since theyre hard hitters, he says, Money is all that matters in the pro circuit. The boxers welfare isnt a major priority for managers. I suffered some pretty serious injuries but wasnt even enquired about. As long as youre winning its great, once you lose, youre as good as a race horse with a broken leg, waiting to be shot.Agreeing that a lot was pinned on the outcome of Vijenders July bout in New Delhi this year, Tomar says its important for the Beijing Olympics bronze medalist, whos won six of his seven bouts so far by Knock Outs, to extend his winning streak for the interest in pro boxing in the country to peak.We are riding on one mans superstardom. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz