Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

29.01.2019 08:53
NEW YORK, N. [url=http://www.vansoutletstore.com/]Discount Vans Shoes[/url] .Y. - Ryan Callahan enjoyed many nights like this on Antworten

NEW YORK, N. Discount Vans Shoes .Y. - Ryan Callahan enjoyed many nights like this one at Madison Square Garden. The only difference this time was his sweater was white instead of home blue.Callahan scored two goals in his first game against his former New York Rangers teammates, and the surging Tampa Bay Lightning rode another big offensive outburst to a 5-1 victory Monday night.A popular Rangers captain not long ago, Callahan netted the second of Tampa Bays two first-period goals and then closed the scoring with 2:51 left in the game.I was excited to get the opportunity to go out there and play again in front of this crowd, he said.While there were jerseys with his name on the back and familiar C on the front, Callahan heard boos early when he touched the puck. Those turned to cheers around 7 minutes in when a video tribute to him and fellow former Rangers Brian Boyle and Anton Stralman, with the message Thanks for the memories. We salute you, was shown.They didnt have to do that, Callahan said. Thats the Rangers organization. It shows how classy they are. The fans cheering — that shows how classy they are.The win helps, but I really enjoyed my first time back here.The warm reception reverted to boos as the Lightning improved to 12-0 when Callahan scores since he was acquired in the captain-swap trade that sent Martin St. Louis to New York on March 5.Tampa Bay increased its NHL-leading goal total to 71. Nikita Kucherov also scored in the opening frame, and Steven Stamkos and Alex Killorn had goals in the second after New York closed to 2-1.Stamkos also had two assists, as did Tyler Johnson, Ondrej Palat and Valtteri Filppula. Ben Bishop made 15 saves on New Yorks season-low 16 shots.Im glad I was able to get the puck to Cally, Stamkos said. You keep working, you keep getting rewarded. Thats how we look at every game. Im just happy. This is a great feeling for all of us.The Lightning (13-4-2), one point behind Eastern Conference-leading Montreal, are 8-1-1 in their past 10.St. Louis, the Lightnings career points leader, scored a power-play goal in the second period for the Rangers, 1-3-2 in their last six. Henrik Lundqvist stopped 25 shots.You can live with yourself losing a game you know you played the right way, said St. Louis, who was a minus-4. I dont know how we can live with that one.Inconsistency has crept into the game of the defending Eastern Conference champions, and they are troubled by it.I am concerned, Lundqvist said. We just have to keep talking about it in practice and believe in each other and stay positive. We know its there. We showed it.The Lightning grabbed a two-goal lead in a span of 7:30 in the first period.Just after Bishop stopped St. Louis on a chance in front, the Lightning got on the board at the other end.Johnson sent a crisp pass that sent Kucherov in alone on Lundqvist. He flipped a shot that hit Lundqvist but found its way between the goalies pads as he was falling backward at 6:50.It was Kucherovs seventh goal — all in the past 12 games — and his 14th point in that span. Johnson has 19 points in 16 games.Callahan doubled the lead during a power play on the Lightnings fourth shot.Stamkos deftly worked the puck low from the left circle and found Callahan alone at the right post with a pass for a slam shot that Lundqvist had no chance to stop. Callahan has four goals and five assists in his past six games.The Rangers (7-7-4) received their first power play in the final minute of the first period and it carried into the second. St. Louis cut the deficit to 2-1 just 32 seconds in when his shot from the right side was accidentally steered into the net from the crease by Lightning defenceman Jason Garrison.New York had a two-man power play in the second, but couldnt take advantage.Its very tough to explain, frustrated coach Alain Vigneault said. We had a good start. They scored that goal and seemed to get momentum. We had a good start in the second, forced them into a few penalties, and then they scored.Other than the start to both periods, everything in between was just a total disaster.Tampa Bay broke it open when Stamkos and Killorn scored 4:34 apart late in the second, shortly after a Lightning goal was waved off because Killorn interfered with Lundqvist.NOTES: Stamkos has a six-game point streak, with four goals and four assists. ... St. Louis hadnt played against the Lightning since Jan. 8, 2000, when he was with Calgary. He has scored against every NHL team. Cheap Vans Shoes Shop . A spokeswoman for the NLRB says its "a very incremental move" and does not necessarily indicate the board is close to a finding in the case. NFL owners filed an unfair labour charge against the players union in February, arguing that the union was not negotiating a new collective bargaining agreement in good faith. Cheap Vans Shoes China ." The tournament was set to be held Sept. 15-21 and would have been the first ATP tournament held in Israel since 1996. But amid Israels military campaign against Hamas militants in the Gaza Strip, ATP President Chris Kermode said "we do not feel we can proceed as planned given the situation in the region. http://www.vansoutletstore.com/ . "Ive still got it," Seattles ace said with a sly grin. Riding that fastball carrying a little more zip, Hernandez took a shutout bid into the ninth inning as the Mariners beat the Los Angeles Angels 3-1 on Wednesday night. On the verge of a brilliant shutout and first complete game since Aug.MOBILE, Ala. - Catriona Matthew took the first-round lead Thursday in the Airbus LPGA Classic, holing a bunker shot for an eagle and finishing with an 8-under 64. The 44-year-old Scot rebounded from a bogey on the par-4 12th — her third hole in the morning round — with the eagle on the par-5 13th and birdied seven of her final 11 holes. "That kind of kick-started my round," Matthew said about the eagle. She won the last of her four LPGA Tour titles in 2011. "Obviously, really pleased," Matthew said. "Just had two weeks at home, so never quite know what youre going to come out and play like. So, yeah, delighted. Got the putter going and holed some putts." Charley Hull had a bogey-free 65 in the afternoon. The 18-year-old English player birdied the final two holes on the Crossings Course at the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trails Magnolia Grove complex. "I putted quite well, hit it quite solid, and hit, I think, every green," said Hull, playing on a sponsor exemption. "I still left a few shots out there. I missed a 3- or 4-footer, but hey, another day tomorrow and hopefully I can go low." Second-ranked Stacy Lewis, No. 4 Suzann Pettersen and South Koreas Eun-Hee Ji shot 66. Lewis, the 2012 winner, finished her first nine with birdies on Nos. 15-18. She hit a 7-iron to 15 feet on the par-4 15, got up-and-down from over the back of the green on the par-5 16th, hit a 6-iron to 15 feet on the par-3 17th and hit a 6-iron to 12 feet on the par-4 18th. "The scores are so low that if you dont go pretty low the first day, youre kind of behind the 8-ball," Lewis said. So, it was really nice to get off to a good start." The Texan won the North Texas LPGA Shootout three weeks ago for her ninth tour title. Last week in Virgiinia, she closed with a 74 to tie for 12th in the Kingsmill Championship. Vans Shoes Clearance. "Coming off of last week where I didnt hit the ball well, I was happy with the way I drove it today," Lewis said. "I hit it solid and made some putts. Figured something little out in my putting and I think that might help the rest of the week." Pettersen, playing her fourth event since returning from a back injury, had a bogey-free round. "Im feeling pretty good, felt pretty calm," Pettersen said. "I feel like my game is right there, trying to be patiently aggressive. Playing smart on the hole locations that arent quite set up for being aggressive and then trying to take advantage. But the greens are fairly receptive, so it feels like you can kind of fire at the pin and not have to worry about too much spin, which makes this course a little bit easier." Ji, the 2009 U.S. Womens Open champion, birdied four of the five holes in a bogey-free round. "I felt good this morning when I was warming up," Ji said. "Feel good with my swing and with my putter. Was out there like, I can see the green. I can see the line. So I just made a lot of putts." Bahamas winner Jessica Korda was three strokes back at 67 along with 2010 champion Se Ri Pak, Nicole Castrale, Julieta Granada, Moira Dunn and Jenny Shin. Pak also won the Tournament of Champions on the course in 2001 and 2002. Anna Nordqvist, a two-time winner this year, had a 68, and Kraft Nabisco winner Lexi Thompson opened with a 70. Michelle Wie, the winner in Hawaii, and defending champion Jennifer Johnson shot 71. Top-ranked Inbee Park had a 74. Shes winless in eight tour starts this season after sweeping the first three majors last year and finishing the season with six victories. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz