Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

29.01.2019 08:53
ST. [url=http://www.airmax95forsaleonline.com/]Cheap Air Max 95 Free Shipping[/url] . JOHNS, N.L. -- Travis Morin scored twice, Antworten

ST. Cheap Air Max 95 Free Shipping . JOHNS, N.L. -- Travis Morin scored twice, including in overtime, as the Texas Stars clawed back from a three-goal deficit to rally past the St. Johns IceCaps 4-3 on Monday night and take a 3-1 series lead in the American Hockey Leagues Calder Cup final. Despite being outplayed through the first period, Stars coach Willie Desjardins said the team was waiting for the chance to get back in the game. "The guys knew we werent playing good and knew we had to do better. We knew we had to go hard and hope we caught a break," said Desjardins. "Getting those two goals at the end of the second (period) gave us some life." Morin sealed the win when he capitalized on a one-time opportunity 2:24 into overtime, burying the puck top corner from the slot with a quick wrist shot. "It was obviously a big goal," he said. "We had a lot of momentum going after getting that one in the third. It seems like most games we play in overtime this post-season, we get it done as quickly as we can. I was flying up the backside and Brendan Ranford made a great pass. I didnt get all of (the puck). I really wanted to, but I didnt. It sort of fluttered over his shoulder." Morin said his line with Ranford and Curtis McKenzie has had chemistry the entire post-season, and continues to produce. "We all contributed, it was a complete effort from our whole line. We all know our roles and we all know what to do. Were unselfish and not afraid to make a better pass for a better scoring opportunity." McKenzie and Brett Ritchie also scored for Texas. Ben Chiarot, Carl Klingberg and Kael Mouillierat scored for St. Johns. Chiarot opened the scoring for the IceCaps while shorthanded when his wrist shot from the point found its way through traffic at the 13:02 mark of the first period. Klingberg gave the IceCaps a two-goal lead when he finished off a give-and-go with Mouillierat 57 seconds into the second period by carrying the puck to the net on his backhand and burying it high glove. The IceCaps scored again at the 8:21 mark of the second when Mouillierat hit a one-time slap shot from the top of the right face-off dot on a Will ONeill pass during a 5-on-3 power play. Morin ended the drought for Texas when he tapped in a goal five-hole in the slot with 4:27 left in the second period. The Stars pulled within one through McKenzie, who swatted in a loose puck bouncing around the crease with 1:51 remaining in the second. With 2:19 left in the third period, Ritchie tied the game for the Stars when he finished off a good spell of puck possession with a quick wrist shot in the slot. IceCaps goalie Michael Hutchinson made 34 saves while Texas goaltender Cristopher Nilstrop stopped 32 shots. Morin said the Game 4 win is key in the Stars ability to close out the series. "(Winning Monday) was big. It guarantees us having three shots at it. If we need it, two of those shots will be in our building. Thats what we worked for all year, to get those opportunities, but we would love to take care of it tomorrow night. Game 5 is Tuesday night in St. Johns. Game 6 and 7, if necessary, will be back in Cedar Park, Texas. Air Max 95 Womens Sale . Keenum will make his first appearance in a regular-season game against the rugged defence of the undefeated Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium, where the fans just set a Guinness record as the noisiest outdoor stadium in the world. Air Max 95 Mens Sale . Neither striker Demba Ba nor Fernando Torres came close to scoring as Chelsea was left unsuccessfully appealing for penalties in this drab penultimate game of the season. "Our strikers are good strikers, no doubt about that, but players with some specific qualities," Mourinho said. http://www.airmax95forsaleonline.com/ . They started shooting the puck. Joe Pavelski had a hat trick to move into a tie for second in the NHL in goals and the Sharks beat Philadelphia 7-3 Thursday night in the first game for both teams following the Olympic break.Two-time Masters Champion Jose Maria Olazabal will make a first competitive appearance in over 18 months at this week’s British Masters, supported by Sky Sports. British Masters news The latest build-up ahead of the 2016 British Masters The 50-year-old has been sidelined with rheumatoid arthritis since missing the cut at last Aprils Masters, but will make a long-awaited return at The Grove before heading to next weeks Portugal Masters.Olazabal has won 23 European Tour titles during his career and also guided Europe to 2012 Ryder Cup victory in the infamous Miracle of Medinah, but managed only four European Tour starts during 2015. The Spaniard is now eligible to play on the Senior Tour and believes the next few weeks will be crucial in determining the next steps in his career. I am very excited to compete again, Olazabal said. I want to see how the body can cope with the regular competition, rhythm of practice and 18 holes. Olazabal previously played in the 2004 British Masters Lately, Ive played 18 holes two days, nine holes another two days - Ive been alternating that way. Air Max 95 Release Dates. The two weeks at the British Masters and Portugal Masters will be a good test to see if I can stand up all day.Although Im feeling better, Im still not at a 100 per cent. The pain is not so bad now, it gets a bit painful from time to time but I think thats just getting old! I want to see how it goes during the two weeks, and that will help me to take a decision on whether I will keep on playing the European Tour or the senior circuit next season. Well see how it goes.Watch the British Masters throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Live coverage begins on Tuesday with the Hero Challenge from 7.30pm. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Also See: British Masters: Ways to watch 2015 recap: Fitzpatricks victory WATCH: Masterclass highlights Golf live on Sky Sports Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz