Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

06.06.2019 09:20
I cant say that I was exactly seeking out time Antworten

WELLESLEY, Mass. -- Ellen Port won her third U.S. Senior Womens Amateur title and seventh USGA championship Thursday, beating Andrea Kraus 3 and 2 at Wellesley Country Club.The 55-year-old Port, from St. Louis, also won the event for players 50 and over in 2012 and 2013 and the U.S. Womens Mid-Amateur in 1995, 1996, 2000 and 2011. With seven USGA womens titles, shes tied for second place with Carol Semple Thompson and Anne Quast Sander, one behind JoAnne Gunderson Carner.Fantastic, Port said. Its always great to win a USGA championship. You work so hard to get here, and its just so special when you can finish it off.Port was 2 under par for 16 holes, with the usual match-play concessions.Ellen is amazing, said the 55-year-old Kraus, from Baltimore. Shes a lovely human being and I give her incredible kudos. Shes got a family -- she does it all.In addition to Carner, only Bobby Jones and Tiger Woods with nine, as well as?Jack Nicklaus?with eight, have won more USGA championships than Port.Ports 7-1 record is the best among female players who have reached six or more USGA finals. Thompson is 7-3, Glenna Collett Vare 6-2 and Carner 6-3.On Wednesday night, Port received a text of encouragement from Thompson.Its mind-boggling, Port said. Im definitely not in that league. [Anne and Carol] are both good friends of mine. Carol drummed me the first time I played in an event. She beat me 6 and 5 at the [Womens] Western. She was a legend and we sat down and had lunch. Ive learned a lot from her and respect her. Its just a real honor.Port is the womens golf coach at Washington University in St. Louis. She also still teaches at the John Burroughs School, a private high school.My team has been texting me and theyve been having way more fun at practice since Ive been gone, Port said. The captains have been in charge and they have a trick-shot video that they created. I would not be sitting here if both of my employers had not allowed me to play and continue to compete. So I am very grateful. Ray Ban Sunglasses Deals . 31, the CFL club announced Monday. The team also has yet to decide on the future of Doug Berry, who began the season as a consultant to the head coach but took over the offensive co-ordinators duties in July. Clearance Ray Ban Sunglasses . -- Nate Robinson has played for seven teams, so beating one of them is no longer a rare occurrence. http://www.discountrayban.com/ . Tomas Berdych and Radek Stepanek defeated Nenad Zimonjic and Ilija Bozoljac 6-2, 6-4, 7-6 (4) on the indoor hard-court at Belgrade Arena. The victory improved the Czech pairs impressive cup doubles record to 14-1. Ray Ban Black Friday 2019 .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet . -- Most satisfying to Russ Smith about No. The next time a friend, family member or random stranger tells me,?black?people dont swim,?I will happily and defiantly say Simone Manuels name and shut down any and all rebuttals.And the next time my brilliant and boundlessly energetic 6-year-old daughter, Zoe, asks me to take her to the pool, I will think of Manuel and smile as I imagine a future where my child could grow up and be just like the 20-year-old powerhouse.???I used to say?Zoe would be the Serena Williams of the swimming world. Now I can say?that?my Zoe will be the next Simone Manuel.?Our little one has been taking swimming lessons since the age of 3,?not long after I noticed how much she loved splashing around at pool parties and the like. She has always adored bath time, but this was something more, something special.?This is not the relationship I had with water sports as a kid. There werent an ample amount of public or private pools in my native Detroit. Couple that deficiency with the fact that an 8-year-old classmate had drowned in a pool accident and I cant say that I was exactly seeking out time in the water aside from the fire hydrant on our street or the occasional kiddie pool.?My viewpoint changed in my?20s?when I decided to take adult swim classes and overcome my fear. Ive been swimming ever since and can now count snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef for my 30th?birthday ass one of the most amazing things Ive ever experienced.dddddddddddd It also made me that much more determined to make sure my child knew how to swim. I desperately wanted her to have a sense of fearlessness in the water that I didnt have at her age.?These are the thoughts that filled my?heart and mind as I watched Manuel, a?Stanford University junior,?make history and go on to become a two-time gold and two-time silver medalist in Rio. As the first African-American?woman to win an individual gold in swimming, shes the promise of broken barriers, defied stereotypes and expedited dreams.?Manuel is an Olympic champion who looks like?me, my daughter, my nieces and?my friends. Even though there is no way in the world I will ever reach the championship heights the Texas native has in the pool,?my daughter might. In the meantime,?I can take relaxing swims and bask in the knowledge that these cool blue waters, they?welcome us all.More on Simone Manuel? Essay: Manuel inspired me to learn to swim Story ?? Manuel on life after the Olympics ?Story ?The IMPACT25 is espnWs annual list of the 25 athletes and influencers who have made the greatest difference for women in sports. Explore the 2016 list and more content at espnW.com/IMPACT25. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz