Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

06.06.2019 09:20
ports F1. Fernando Alonso admits he could still Antworten

GREEN BAY, Wis. -- All along, Jordy Nelson said his goal was to be back on the field for the?Green Bay Packers regular-season opener. It appears he has beaten that by a little more than three weeks.The?Pro Bowl receiver passed his physical on Wednesday and was activated off the physically unable to perform list, according to the NFLs daily transaction notice. It came six days shy of the one-year anniversary of the torn anterior cruciate ligament he suffered in his right knee.?It doesnt necessarily mean Nelson will play in any preseason games, but with a little more than three weeks until the season opener, it gives him time to practice with Aaron Rodgers and the rest of the offense.Nelson missed the entire offseason program while rehabbing from reconstructive knee surgery. He appeared set to practice by the start of training camp until he experienced an issue -- what he called a hiccup -- with his left knee while working out earlier this summer.Our end goal is still the same, Nelson said when training camp opened on July 26. Well be ready for the regular season. Like I said, theres just a little hiccup with the other leg.Were not worried about it. Were going to work through it inside and continue to progress, and well be ready to go at some point during camp and definitely for the season.Without Nelson last season, the Packers offense slipped to 23rd in the NFL and Rodgers, without his deep-threat receiver, saw his yards per attempt drop to 6.7 -- the lowest since he became a starter in 2008.Nelson caught 98 passes for 1,519 yards and 13 touchdowns in 2014.The Packers have only one player remaining on the PUP list: center Corey Linsley, who has yet to practice because of a hamstring injury. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Cheap Calgary Flames Jerseys China . -- Former San Diego Chargers safety Paul Oliver was found dead at his Atlanta-area home Tuesday night, and a medical examiner said Wednesday that the ex-player committed suicide. http://www.cheaphockeychina.com/ . Brandon Morrow allowed five runs on six hits over three innings. He struck out two, walked one and hit a batter. Edwin Encarnacion had a two-out, bases loaded two-RBI double in the third inning. Cheap Boston Bruins Jerseys China .com) - The women will also have a new champion at the Australian Open. Cheap Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said.Fernando Alonso will make his return to the F1 cockpit at the Chinese GP, but faces further tests on his fitness following Practice One in Shanghai. The Spaniard suffered broken ribs and a partially collapsed lung after his crash at the season-opening Australian GP, and was forced to miss out in Bahrain.Speaking ahead of the FIAs announcement, Alonso himself suggested he would have to evaluate his condition after Practice One on Friday. Even if I have the green light, tomorrow in the car [if] I feel that Im not 100 per cent - because its a unique position with G-Forces and many things going on - I will be the first not to race because the priority is to score points and to be 100 per cent in the race, he told Sky Sports F1. Fernando Alonso admits he could still miss out on the China Grand Prix even though he feels fit enough to race. An FIA statement read: In accordance with Art. 22.14 of the Formula One Sporting Regulations, he is instructed by the FIA Medical Delegate and CMO to undergo a further examination immediately following FP1 to determine his further eligibility to take part in the remainder of the Event.After missing the entire Bahrain GP weekend, Alonso will now return to his McLaren car for the first time in nearly a month.Back to the car. 26 days of resting initially and hard work until now, he said on Instagram. Thank you all for the support, also to my family, doctors, trainers and closse friends.dddddddddddd. Now lets do it!! When is the Chinese GP? When to see all the action live on Sky Sports Reserve driver Stoffel Vandoorne, who deputised for Alonso in Bahrain and secured McLarens first points of the season, will remain on standby after making the journey to the Far East.Alonso, a two-time winner in China, prepared for the grand prix as normal despite struggling with the injury sustained in the high-speed crash with Haas Esteban Gutierrez in Melbourne.The 35-year-old admitted he was lucky to be alive after the accident, and though McLaren reportedly challenged the FIAs ruling for him not to race in Bahrain ahead of Fridays practice sessions, he will be grateful to return this quickly.Watch the Chinese GP weekend - LIVE ONLY on Sky Sports F1. The race starts at 7am on Sunday, with build-up underway from 5.30am. Or watch without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV. McLarens Fernando Alonso and Haas Esteban Gutierrez collide in the Australian Grand Prix leading to the Spaniard being sent airborne Also See: When is the Chinese GP on Sky? Chinese GP talking points ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz