Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
mary123 Offline

12.06.2019 10:36
Rick Smith said the teams position Antworten

Wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins said in a statement to ESPN he is returning to join the Houston Texans, despite his disappointment in the teams unwillingness to negotiate a contract extension for him.I too am disappointed that the Texans organization has elected not to enter into contract negotiation to secure my future as a Texan, the statement read. I have expressed my sincere position regarding my contract status and with sound mind have expressed my stands (sic) to the Texans organization.The team moved Hopkins from the Reserve/Did Not Report list back to the active roster on Sunday.?My focus also is on the 2016 season and to help my team reach our ultimate goal, Hopkins statement read.The statement continued: Having said that I am returning to the Houston Texans to play for a Super Bowl in Houston, Texas. ... We are excited about returning to the team and grind this camp.Hopkins said in his statement that he would be talking to the media further on Sunday afternoon but that news conference has been rescheduled for Monday.Hopkins was placed on the teams did not report list yesterday after he began a short holdout to express his displeasure. The Texans receiver is entering the fourth year of his rookie contract and is set to make $1.4 million this year.Hopkins now will be eligible to collect his $445,004 roster bonus on Aug. 4.In the past two seasons, the Texans extended the contracts of defensive end J.J. Watt and outside linebacker Whitney Mercilus as they entered the fourth years of their rookie contracts.Earlier Sunday, Texans general manager Rick Smith said the teams position was firm that it would not negotiate with Hopkins this season.His actions are counterintuitive to any of the productive energy that is necessary for anything to get done, Smith said of Hopkins after the teams first training camp practice on Sunday morning.There are any number of factors that go into when or whether or not to extend a contract, Smith added. [Hopkins representatives] came to us this summer and talked to us about that. We contemplated and came to a decision and we communicated that decision to them and told them it was a firm decision.Watt said Sunday that he understood Hopkins position.Im a player, so I advocate for players getting paid, Watt said on Sunday. If I was in the front office, Im sure my answer would be different. But Im a player, and I know that a career is short. And if he feels this is what he needs to do, then this is what he needs to do.ESPNs Adam Schefter contributed to this report. Kobe Bryant Shoes For Sale . Jordan Lynch, the all-purpose Heisman Trophy finalist from Northern Illinois, failed to make it into that exclusive club. Nike Air Yeezy 2 For Sale Cheap .J. -- Josh Cribbs was in the Pro Bowl in February and out of a job six months later. http://www.cheapbasketballshoeswholesale.com/air-yeezy-2-shoes-wholesale.html .J. Jefferson has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend. Cheap Kevin Durant Shoes . Oyama had six birdies and two bogeys at Kintetsu Kashikojima in the event also sanctioned by the Japan LPGA Tour. "I have been having this neck ache thats been affecting my golf recently," Oyama said. Cheap Chris Paul Shoes .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes have placed backup goalie Anton Khudobin on injured reserve with an unspecified lower-body injury. MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- The Los Angeles Clippers are concentrating on developing a better defensive identity.On Friday night, they made life rather miserable for the Memphis Grizzlies.The Clippers caused 19 turnovers -- 17 on steals -- and forced Memphis into 37 percent shooting before holding off a late Grizzlies push for a 99-88 victory.Our defense is something, right now, that we can hang our hat on, said Chris Paul, who had 27 points and 11 assists for the Clippers.The offense, we have to find it, said Paul, who also had six steals. Wed love to have everything clicking, but Im just happy that our defense is pretty good.Blake Griffin added 14 points and 10 rebounds. J.J. Redick scored 12 points for Los Angeles while DeAndre Jordan grabbed 21 rebounds.The Grizzlies chipped into a Clippers lead that reached 21 points in the third quarter, scoring nine straight points in the fourth. Memphis eventually pulled within 93-86 with less than a minute left, but got no closer.We just got messy, Paul said of the Memphis rally. We didnt take care of the ball.Mike Conley led Memphis with 30 points and 10 assists, while Marc Gasol added 21 points and nine rebounds. Whether it was the Los Angeles defense or poor execution by Memphis, the Grizzlies never really seemed to keep pace with the Clippers.The Grizzlies only salvation was scoring 31 points in the final quarter, connecting on 10 of 18 shots, Conley hitting two 3-pointers.We need to be where theyre at, and were not, said Memphis forward Zach Randolph, who finished with 15 points and nine rebounds. We have a lot of work to do. Tonight, they were the better team, and I give them credit.TIP-INSClippers: Los Angeles started the game connecting on its firsst six shots.dddddddddddd... Los Angeles converted the 19 Memphis miscues into 30 points. . The Clippers bench, which averages 40 points a game, had 22 through three quarters before ending the game with 36.Grizzlies: Memphis coach David Fizdale, who was upset with officials through much of the first half, drew his first technical as a head coach with 3:57 left in the second quarter. Rookie official CJ Washington did the honors. ... Gasol, who was only 3 of 18 from the field in Wednesdays win over New Orleans, started 1 of 11 Friday. ... Memphis lost its first home game of the season.HELPING HANDPaul became the Clippers franchise leader in assists early in the second half, passing Randy Smith, who had 3,498 in his Clippers career. Asked about the milestone, Paul initially said: Its cool, then added of the assists: Ive got the easy job. All I have to do is pass it to somebody. Theyre the ones that have to make the shot.HELLO OLD FRIENDIncluding the postseason, the Grizzlies and Clippers have played 31 times since the start of the 2011-12 season, the most of any Memphis opponent over that span.BAD BOYS, BAD BOYSEntering Fridays game, the teams had been assessed 32 technical fouls over the last 20 games. Griffin has six, while Paul has four and Jordan three. Randolph leads the Grizzlies in techs over that span with three. Fizdale was the only one to draw a technical Friday.UP NEXTClippers: Travel to San Antonio to face the Spurs in the second game of a road back-to-back.Grizzlies: Face the Portland Trail Blazers on Sunday in the third game of a four-game home stand ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz