Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

19.06.2019 08:08
Belichick actually put Edelman in Antworten

For a brief moment on Saturday Wales threatened to rouse the Principality Stadium from its mid-afternoon slumber. Disbelief momentarily turned to hope as Scott Williams and Hallam Amos breached the Australian line.Amos effort would not count due to a stray leg in touch, but the 22-year-old had at least given Welsh fans something to cheer on an otherwise truly forgettable day.It was his delicious offload that sparked the move that ended in Williams score, and while he should probably have registered his second international try minutes later, his cameo suggested that Wales have the talent to play a more expansive game.Indeed, it was the kind of heads-up rugby that the Wallabies had used to wreak such havoc, targeting space instead of contact, and perhaps unsurprisingly had its roots in lessons Amos learned during Wales summer tour of New Zealand.Putting yourself up against the likes of Ben Smith, Waiseke Naholo and Israel Dagg, theyre the best players in the world in my position, Amos told ESPN last month.To play against them, to do analysis on them and watch how they play, both on the screens and also on the pitch in real life, is great for my game to try to emulate what these guys are doing.Wales returned from New Zealand winless but having pushed the All Blacks close in the opening two Tests, leading going into the final quarter of the first at Eden Park. Amos started all three.To play in the backyard of the double world champions at 21 is huge and I massively enjoyed it, Amos said.The game at Eden Park, where they havent lost since before I was born, to get so close and be leading at 60 minutes was still a great experience. The fact that theyve put all the Rugby Championship teams to the sword shows how close we were to matching the No. 1 side in the world.Amos introduction on Saturday came on the wing, where he has won nine of his 11 Test caps but the versatile back believes his long-term future in the game lies in the No. 15 shirt.Wales are not short of fullback options with Leigh Halfpenny and Liam Williams still in their prime, but Amos desire has the backing of Wales and British & Lions head coach, Warren Gatland.Ive just turned 22, Ive got time on my side hopefully, and Wales have got some pretty good fullbacks at the moment -- Leigh and Liam are there, Amos said. I dont think theyre going anywhere anytime soon.In the future that is where I see myself and Ive spoken to Warren and various other people, and thats where they see me as well going forward.In his bid to transition across the back three on the international stage, Amos has sought some expert advice. Leighs brilliant, its great to room with him on away trips to see how he prepares, he explained.Hes the most meticulous bloke in the world, hes obsessive about his rugby and his training, and its great to see how hard he works. Similar to how you view the New Zealanders.You see all these world class players and you try to emulate what they do, and their work ethic is definitely something youve got to do to make it as one of the greats.It is almost three years now since Amos made his Wales debut, but the Newport Gwent Dragons back insists he does not consider himself a senior member of the squad by any stretch.Indeed, at the recent launch of a new rugby education programme backed by the Welsh regions, he marvelled that he himself would still have been at school just four years ago, idolising the likes Sam Warburton and Alun Wyn Jones who he now plays alongside.Although he made his Wales debut at just 19, there was a time in his own development when he doubted whether he could make the step up to regional rugby.This season he has captained the Dragons and last month signed a new dual contract to extend his stay at Rodney Parade.So, with a Lions year underway, and with his international boss in charge once more, does he think he could make a run at Gatlands touring squad?Never say never, its a lifetime dream for any rugby player but havent really thought about it yet, Amos insisted.Its always funny, when youre at the level down. When youre a schoolboy you see regional players and youre like oh, theyre incredible, you think to yourself Id like to think I can do a good job at that level but it always seems a bit unattainable.When youre playing regional rugby you look at the international game and think oh, theyre super human almost, youre never going to compare to them. Then you play international rugby and its oh, well these are just blokes even if some are fantastic players. You can definitely compare yourself to them.Its the same now with the Lions. Its such an exalted brand of rugby and so many incredible players have played for them. But on the last tour there were 15 Welsh players, and theyre the boys you play with now.Its just good to be able to play with those players and I hope one day that if various things align and my form rises at the right time, then you can play. This tour Im sure will be too soon for me personally, but Id like to think Ive got time on my side for the future.BT Sports charitable initiative, The Supporters Club, has announced a new grant for TACKLE - a joint project between the four professional teams in Wales that will bring an inspiring new rugby education programme to young people in Communities First areas. Cheap Coyotes Jerseys .J. -- Pitcher Carl Pavano is retiring after 14 major league seasons. Cheap Coyotes Jerseys China . Nine days before the opening ceremony, organizing committee chief Dmitry Chernyshenko said Wednesday that Sochi is "fully ready" and will deliver safe, friendly and well-run games that defy the grim reports that have overshadowed preparations. http://www.cheapcoyotesjerseys.com/ . The Celtics closed out their first preseason under Stevens on Wednesday night with a 101-97 victory over the Brooklyn Nets, who rested a lot of their lineup including former Celtics Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. Cheap Arizona Coyotes Jerseys . Now, correct me if Im wrong but I saw one official distinctly pointing at the net indicating a good goal but after an inconclusive review they overturned the goal. Shouldnt the ruling on the ice (good goal) stand after an inconclusive review? Why was this overturned? James Veaudry Pembroke, ON -- Hey Kerry, Youll get a lot of these, but why was the Montreal goal against Nashville Saturday night overturned? Eller puts the puck on net and the on ice ruling from the ref behind the net is a Montreal goal. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys . The recently retired Stern was elected Friday to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and will be enshrined with the class of 2014 on Aug. Editors note: Julian Edelman is expected to serve as the Patriots No. 2 quarterback again on Sunday as?Jimmy Garoppolo inactive. This story was originally published on Sept. 22.?Frank Edelman remembers the first sight of his teenage son as a high school quarterback. It wasnt pretty.Jules was 5-2 or 5-3 as a junior on varsity, just tiny, Edelman said. All you saw was his head over center.Little Jules, or Julian, grew 7 or 8 inches before the start of his senior season at Woodside High in Woodside, California.And then all hell broke loose, his father recalled from the auto service shop he still runs more than 3,000 miles from Gillette Stadium. Jules started dominating just like he had in Pop Warner.New England Patriots fans know the rest of the story.?Julian Edelman became a dual-threat quarterbacking star at the College of San Mateo and then at Kent State before Bill Belichick decided he was worth drafting in the seventh round in 2009. Belichick didnt know what position Edelman would play for Tom Bradys team. The coach just knew the kid was good enough at football to play somewhere.On Thursday, that somewhere just might be back under center against the Houston Texans. Brady is suspended, Jimmy Garoppolo has a bum shoulder, and rookie?Jacoby Brissett might be one J.J. Watt hit away from needing a temporary replacement. Thats where Julian Edelman, stud receiver, comes in.Edelman hasnt thrown a single pass in 89 career NFL regular-season games. However, he threw one pass in the postseason, a 51-yard touchdown strike to Danny Amendola against Baltimore two seasons ago. Its only one of the biggest passes in recent Patriots history. Without it, New England probably doesnt reach the Super Bowl, and people are probably talking today about Belichick and Bradys failure to win the big one since 2004.Frank Edelman was Julians first and longtime football coach, from the youth leagues into high school, and he was heavily involved in the management of his sons college career. For the record, despite reports that Belichick has been prepping Julian to play quarterback if needed, Frank doesnt think its going to happen.Youre dealing with Bill Belichick here, and youd have to take two quarterbacks down, he said. And its an AC joint for Garoppolo. They can numb that. Jules played through a sprained AC joint in high school, and Ben Roethlisberger played with it llast year in a playoff game.dddddddddddd I thought Brissett played pretty well last week. I mean, Jules could play a quarter or so and hang in there, and if anyone can do it, the Patriots can. I just dont see it.What if Belichick actually put Edelman in at quarterback against Houston, the way he put Edelman and Troy Brown in the secondary in the past?Id be a nervous wreck watching, Frank said. Jules has been out of that quarterback position for eight years. Were not really good at winging it -- thats not in our DNA. Weve got to study for a test. And hes added muscle for the punishment he has to take as a receiver, so he might have tighter mechanics trying to throw the ball.Can Jules do it? Yeah, he could definitely do it. But could he do it well? Im just not sure. I dont know how many picks he would throw. Ill say this: He does know the offense like the back of his hand. That wouldnt be a problem.Frank Edelman said he has been eternally grateful that his son ended up with Belichick, a master at cloaking weaknesses and accentuating strengths. But if he were asked to assume Belichicks role for a night and game plan his sons return to the quarterback position, Frank said he would lean on the athleticism and ankle-breaking quickness Julian showed in running for nearly 2,500 yards (and throwing for nearly 5,000 yards) over three seasons at Kent State.Id have Jules drop back to pass, let the play break down and then find the open alley and run, Frank said. Id have him hand off, run the read-option, run some bootlegs, some waggle passes. Hes going to have to move the pocket. Remember, hes only 5-10, so he cant throw over the line of scrimmage. And without practice, you cant wait for throwing lanes to open.When Jules runs, as long as he tries to stay vertical and runs north and south, hell be all right. If he takes off that way, J.J. Watt wont catch him. But if Jules tries to run sideways, those big guys are fast, and they eat up a lot of yards.When Jules throws, Ill bet you five bucks hell throw those little crossing routes to Amendola and [Chris] Hogan. I promise you hell stay between the hashes, and he wont throw one ball to the outside.And the other thing I can promise you is that Jules will do the very best he can. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz