Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

19.06.2019 08:09
hes. "This record is incredible, Antworten

Esteban Ocon says he and Force India expect to achieve big things together when he joins the team in 2017.Ahead of the Brazilian Grand Prix, Mercedes junior Ocon was confirmed alongside Sergio Perez for next season after impressing at Manor, where he has been since replacing Rio Haryanto at the Belgian Grand Prix in August. It is the next step in a remarkable rise for the French driver after starting 2016 racing in DTM and signed to Renault as reserve driver.Ocon, who has previously tested with Force India, is determined to live up to the teams expectations of him.?When asked what had been the main factor for Force India, he said: I think they believe in me. They think we can achieve great things together and they want a strong driver to replace Nico [Hulkenberg], which is a hard task but I will do my best to replace him in the best way possible.Ocon dismissed the notion he lacks the experience to be successful at a team renowned for out-performing its limited budget year after year.I will do everything I can to just make the best result possible. Everything they ask me, I will do it and even more. I will be there in the factory a lot doing simulator a lot. We already spoke about that and we agreed that without hard work, it wont work. So hard work is needed.For experience, Ive been driving Formula One cars since 2014 and Ive been around the paddock since then. So I feel like Im prepared enough to have this chance.After his move to Force India was confirmed, Renault, who had been linked with the Frenchman for several months, announced it had signed Jolyon Palmer.When asked if Renault had been waiting for his decision, he replied: There was an option of Renault, there was an option of Force India, it was waiting for what everyone wanted. It came like this, I dont know why it came like this, but it did.Though his multi-year contract is between Mercedes and Force India, Ocon insists it was the latter who had the final say to sign him.Force India gave me the opportunity. Mercedes managed my career, but its Force India that wanted me. Mercedes doesnt have power over Force India. Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys . Argentina winger Ezequiel Lavezzi and France midfielder Blaise Matuidi scored, with star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic setting up both despite having a poor game by his high standards. Forward Eduardo gave Ajaccio the lead in the sixth minute after being set up by right winger Benjamin Andre, and the Corsican side looked comfortable in the first half, with the lively Johan Cavalli causing problems with his probing runs from midfield. Cheap Memphis Grizzlies Jerseys . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. http://www.cheapgrizzliesjerseys.com/ . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. Cheap Jaren Jackson Jr. Jersey . -- PGA TOUR Canada member Steve Saunders took a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Web. Cheap Swingman Grizzlies Jerseys . That left plenty of energy for pitching books and swatting away free agency questions. Anthony had 24 points and nine rebounds, and the Knicks avenged an embarrassing home loss with a rout of their own, beating the Boston Celtics 114-88 on Wednesday night for their third straight victory. WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. -- Wake Forest quarterback Kendall Hinton left Saturday nights game against Delaware early with a sprained left knee.Team officials said Hinton was diagnosed at halftime with the sprain and would not play in the second half.Hinton was hurt with about four minutes left in the first quarter of his second career start, suffering a noncontact injury on a 1-yard quarterback draw. HHe had six carries for 38 yards rushing and was 2 of 4 for 24 yards passing when he was hurt.ddddddddddddThe sophomore from Durham led the Demon Deacons first seven scoring drives of the season, and earned the start by leading them to a 24-14 victory at Duke last week. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz