Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
carrie567 Offline

08.07.2019 05:37
hat span. May allowed three runs and six hits while stri Antworten

MINNEAPOLIS -- Kennys Vargas homered for the second consecutive night and Eduardo Nunez had four hits as the Minnesota Twins defeated the Chicago White Sox 11-4 on Wednesday. The Twins broke loose for five runs in the fifth inning to break a 3-all tie and set up Trevor May (1-4) for his first major league win. Vargas RBI single and Eduardo Escobars two-run triple did the bulk of the damage for Minnesota. Vargas added a two-run homer deep into the second deck in left field in the sixth. Since being called up from the minors on Aug. 1, Vargas has 31 RBIs -- third-most in the majors during that span. May allowed three runs and six hits while striking out six in five innings. The Twins jumped out to a 3-0 lead in the first behind Nunezs RBI triple and back-to-back doubles from Josmil Pinto and Oswaldo Arcia. White Sox starter John Danks (9-10) settled down to hold the Twins scoreless for the next three innings, and Chicago got back into it. Dayan Viciedos two-run homer into the second deck in left brought the White Sox within a run, and Adam Eatons RBI single tied it in the fifth. The game was halted in the bottom half by a 16-minute rain delay. When play resumed, Vargas lined Danks first pitch into right field for an RBI single to give the Twins a 4-3 lead. Four batters later, Escobar hit reliever Matt Lindstroms first pitch into the right-field corner for a two-run triple. TWINS TIP CAPS TO KONERKO The Twins honoured White Sox captain Paul Konerko in a pregame ceremony commemorating his final game in Minnesota. First baseman Joe Mauer and closer Glen Perkins gave Konerko a bottle of wine, and Twins manager Ron Gardenhire presented a $10,000 check for the Bring Me Home Campaign, which supports foster care in Chicago. In his 18-year career, Konerko played 256 games against the Twins, more than any player in history. TRAINERS ROOM White Sox: Jose Abreu returned to the lineup at DH after being given a night off due to general soreness. "Its nothing major," manager Robin Ventura said. "I think at times its his ankle, at other times its his hamstring. When it all piles together he just doesnt feel all that great." UP NEXT The Twins open a four-game series against the Angels at Target Field on Thursday. Kyle Gibson (11-10) will look for his first win in his last four starts. He faces Hector Santiago (4-7). The White Sox wrap up a short road swing with a three-game series in Cleveland that starts Friday. Chris Sale (11-3) pitches against fellow lefty T.J. House (2-3). Marcus Mariota Youth Jersey .com) - Brad Stuart has yet to play a regular-season game for the Colorado Avalanche, but that didnt deter the club from signing the veteran defenseman to a two-year contract extension on Monday. Kevin Byard Youth Jersey .com) - Bradley Beals 22 points and seven rebounds helped the Washington Wizards erase a halftime deficit and top the Utah Jazz, 93-84, on Sunday. http://www.titansstoreonline.com/Black-2...ens-Jersey/.com) - A top-10 showdown is on tap in at the McKale Center on Saturday, as the 10th-ranked Arizona Wildcats play host to the eighth-ranked Utah Utes in a key Pac-12 matchup. Corey Davis Womens Jersey . Dalton completed his only pass and led the Bengals to a touchdown in his only drive -- one that took four minutes to finish -- and the Cincinnati Bengals ended the preseason with a 27-10 victory over the Indianapolis Colts on Thursday night. Amani Hooker Youth Jersey . -- Max Gilbert captured his first pro victory at the Tour Championship of Canada. OKLAHOMA CITY -- Russell Westbrook apparently is a quick healer. The All-Star point guard, sidelined for the past six months with a knee injury, was set to return to the Oklahoma City Thunder lineup for Sunday nights home game against the Phoenix Suns, weeks earlier than expected. Westbrook was slated to start instead of easing back into action. "Rehab is a tough process," Westbrook said. "Im going to continue to rehab throughout the season, before the game, whatever I need to do to stay healthy throughout the year. Its a tough process, but Im thankful for . everybody that supported me throughout the process. "Im just happy to be back on the floor." Before Sunday, Westbrook hadnt played since tearing the lateral meniscus in his right knee during the second game of the NBA playoffs last April. The injury occurred when Houston Rockets guard Patrick Beverley banged knees with him while going for a steal after Westbrook had stopped to call a timeout. Westbrook underwent an initial surgery for the injury on April 27. He underwent another surgery on Oct. 1 to remove a loose stitch from the first procedure. At the time, the Thunder said he would miss the first four to six weeks of the regular season. Under that timetable, Westbrook could have been out for as many as 22 games. Instead, hee missed only two games - a win at Utah on Wednesday and a loss at Minnesota on Friday.dddddddddddd. Westbrook said he never expected to be out four to six weeks. "I dont know who made that up in the first place," he said. "I was never on that timeline at all. I was just taking it day by day and going one day at a time until I was ready to play." Thunder General Manager Sam Presti called Westbrooks rehabilitation process "methodical" and said it "has been instrumental in getting Russell to this point." Presti said the process included physical and medical benchmarks, the final one being "unrestricted basketball activity." Presti said the team, doctors, Westbrooks representatives and Westbrook all agreed "that return

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz