Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

16.07.2019 09:46
pitch is going to be a ball or anything like that," Barne Antworten

As a student, youre expected to attend class, turn in your work on time and finish the semester with a pretty good grade. But certain events come up during the course of a year that could cause a young student to do otherwise.Like, say, the World Series.This kid, whose name is Charles Turner on Twitter and appears to attend Ohio University, realized that watching his Cleveland Indians on baseballs biggest stage is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Lucky for him, his geology professor agreed:Hey, at least Turner was mindful enough to complete his homework. But its hard to blame him for skipping class in this case. The Indians are in the World Series for the first time since 1997, when he might have been in diapers.Even though the professor, whose email address is linked to Ohio, seemed to have a strict attendance policy, he gave this student a pass. Perhaps because he wished he couldve been at the game himself.-- Josiah Turner Phil Haynes Womens Jersey . Bjorn, who had a 36-hole total of 8-under 134, made a testing six-foot putt to save par on the 16th and a birdie on the 17th before bogeying the final hole after a misjudged approach shot. American Kevin Streelman was in second place after shooting a 69. Shaquem Griffin Jersey . Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et. The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings on Monday, in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes. http://www.seahawksfansofficial.com/phil-haynes-jersey/ . Numbers Game examines the deal that sees Michael Del Zotto and Kevin Klein switch places. The Predators Get: D Michael Del Zotto. Patrick Kerney Seahawks Jersey . 10 Texas Rangers jersey for one last time. Young formally announced his retirement Friday after returning to Rangers Ballpark, his baseball home for all but the last of his 13 major league seasons. D.K. Metcalf Youth Jersey . A lawyer for MLB, Matthew Menchel, confirmed Wednesday the league dropped its case against Biogenesis of America, its owner Anthony Bosch and several other individuals. The lawsuit had accused Biogenesis and Bosch of conspiring with players to violate their contracts by providing them with banned performance-enhancing substances.CHICAGO -- Not only did Matt Garza pitch the Chicago Cubs to a victory Friday, he might also have boosted his trade value. Garza worked into the ninth inning and Anthony Rizzo hit his first home run since May 18 to lead the Cubs over the Houston Astros 3-1 after a rain delay that lasted more than 3 hours. The subject of trade speculation, Garza (2-1) allowed four hits and struck out eight in eight-plus innings for his first win since beating Arizona on May 31. It was an outing that certainly could make Garza more attractive on the trade market. The rebuilding Cubs began the day 17 games out of first place in the NL Central, and Garza can become a free agent after the season. The right-hander, however, didnt say much about the chatter surrounding his future. "Im looking forward to the next five days," Garza said. "That day I face Milwaukee in Milwaukee and Ill be ready." Cubs manager Dale Sveum is well aware of all the speculation about Garza but doesnt want to lose a pitcher who has allowed one run over his past 15 innings, his best stretch since coming off the disabled list May 21. "You dont want to give up those guys," Sveum said, "but obviously its a business and thats not my part of my business." Darwin Barney and Scott Hairston also homered for the Cubs, who had lost four of five. Garza, who threw seven scoreless innings Sunday in a no-decision against the Mets, was three outs from his first complete game since Sept. 21, 2011, against Milwaukee when he went out to the mound in the ninth. But he walked Jose Altuve to begin the inning and was replaced by Kevin Gregg, who earned his 11th save in 11 tries. "Im a little upset I didnt finish it, but thats on me," Garza said. "I walked a leadoff guy in the ninth and theres no reason to leave me in there. Youve got a guy thats closing games really well now, so you just hand it over and watch." Rizzo, meanwhile, will be with the Cubs for a while and is a key to their rebuilding efforts. The first baseman, who entered in a 4-for-40 slump, finished with two hits after the start was delayed by rain for 3 hours, 18 minutes. Rizzo agreed to a $41 million, seven-year contract on May 13 and has struggled since the deal, hitting .200 with one home run andd 11 RBIs entering Friday.dddddddddddd Chris Carter broke up Garzas shutout bid with a leadoff homer in the seventh. Barney was a triple short of the cycle for Chicago, which had scored 11 runs in its last five games. Hairston added a solo home run off Dallas Keuchel in the sixth to make it 3-0. Barney has hit safely in nine of his last 10 games and has had at least two hits in three of those games. "Ive just been ready to hit every pitch, not assuming that the first pitch is going to be a ball or anything like that," Barney said. "Id be lying if I said I didnt learn something from watching those Cardinals hitters as well." Barney said the Cardinals, who beat the Cubs three out of four this week, "have a good approach." That helped the Cubs beat the Astros, who had won six of eight. It was the first interleague matchup between the teams after 705 meetings in the National League. Keuchel (4-4) lost for the second time in three decisions, pitching six innings and giving up three runs and nine hits while striking out a career-high nine. Keuchel hadnt allowed multiple home runs in any outing, and only eight all season before giving up three Friday. "I thought he made a couple of mistakes and they made him pay for it," Astros manager Bo Porter said. "They were all solo home runs and he did a good job of keeping us in the game. Unfortunately, offensively we couldnt muster too much off of their guy." NOTES: The Cubs traded Triple-A infielder Brent Lillibridge to the New York Yankees for a player to be named or cash. Lillibridge had one hit in 24 at-bats before being sent down to Iowa on April 18. . Carlos Pena, who led the 2011 Cubs with 28 home runs, played the 1,458th game of his career but the first against Chicago. Facing Garza, a teammate on the 2008 AL champion Tampa Bay Rays, Pena was 0 for 3 before grounding out against Gregg to end the game. ... Astros RHP Edgar Gonzalez began a rehab assignment with Triple-A Oklahoma City. Gonzalez went on the 15-day disabled list with a right shoulder strain May 26. ... Houston 1B-OF Marc Krauss made his major league debut in the eighth and struck out swinging. ... Bud Norris (5-7, 3.64 ERA) pitches Saturday for Houston against Travis Wood (5-6, 2.74). ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz