Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

16.07.2019 09:46
special case as it shares facilities with the L Antworten

Melbourne City coach John van t Schip has challenged his players to be more daring in the face of ultra-defensive A-League tactics.City couldnt muster a shot on target in last weeks 1-0 loss to Brisbane Roar, van t Schip later accusing counterpart John Aloisi of parking the bus.City host Newcastle Jets at AAMI Park on Thursday night and will likely face similar defensive tactics from the seventh-placed Jets away from home.But van t Schip said it was up to his side to make the most of their plentiful attacking options.Newcastle will do the same and maybe they will defend because of the way that we want to play, van t Schip told reporters on Wednesday.Maybe they will want to press us but well see. If not then we have to make sure that we move the ball quickly and try to mix it up and have more threats.Sometimes you have to be a bit more opportunistic as well.We were disappointed that we couldnt create enough chances (against Roar), but well work on that and how to penetrate, how to be a bit more optimistic in games because you cant walk the ball into the goal ... you have to have a shot, you have to have sometimes a (long) ball into the box.We have to improve playing in the final third ... I think thats something that we all know.City are third on the A-League ladder after five rounds but van t Schip said it was important to get a win at their AAMI Park home, where theyve already lost once - to Perth Glory - this season.The coach will need to make at least one change to his formation with midfielder Luke Brattan on international duties with the Socceroos.Defender Ivan Franjic came on in the dying minutes against Roar, but declared himself ready to start after regaining peak fitness following a heart scare in the off-season.Superstar striker Tim Cahill is set to feature against the Jets after he escaped unscathed in his return from an Achilles injury against Brisbane.He actually pulled up very well, so thats another positive sign, van t Schip said.He had that little niggle but hes been training, hes getting through (the program) and I think hes getting exactly what he needs for the coming weeks.STATS THAT MATTER* Newcastle snatched a 2-1 win in their last encounter with Melbourne City and will now be looking for back to back victories against the Melbourne club for the first time since November 2013.* Melbourne City have won three of their last five games against Newcastle.* Newcastle Jets have scored 29% of their goals via headers this season, the most of any team, while Melbourne City have conceded 33% of their goals via the same method, also the most of any team. Adrian Peterson Womens Jersey . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. John Randle Womens Jersey . The formidable trio of Canadian receivers -- individually known as Chris Getzlaf, Rob Bagg and Andy Fantuz -- will share the field at Mosaic Stadium one more time on Sunday. http://www.thevikingsshoponline.com/Youth-Jalyn-Holmes-Vikings-Jersey/ . -- Ohio States Urban Meyer has never had any issue acclimating to the biggest stages in college football. Dalvin Cook Womens Jersey . After the whistle, Thornton skated the length of the ice, pulled Orpik to the ice from behind and punched him in the face several times. Alan Page Jersey . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. Members of The Open venue Royal Troon have voted in favour of admitting women to the club.Royal Troon is the only remaining host club to maintain a male-only membership policy after golf governing body The R&A removed Muirfield from the rota when its members voted against accepting female members.A vote took place at a meeting on Friday where members voted overwhelmingly to welcome women to the club.A review of membership policy was announced by Troon in January 2015 and was initially not due to be resolved until later this year. However, the South Ayrshire club brought forward its vote to before this years Open, taking place between July 14 and 17.Club captain Martin Cheyne said: We have said a number of times recently that it is important for golf clubs to reflect the society in which we exist and the modern world that looks to us.Therefore, I am delighted with the decision taken by Members of Royal Troon this evening and look forward to welcoming women to our great club. It is the right decision for the club today, and for the generations of golfers that will follow.Royal St Georges in Kent voted last year to admit women members and The Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St Andrews opted to end its 260-year-old male-only membership policy in September 2014.Troon has previously considered itself a special case as it shares facilities with the Ladies Golf Club, Troon.Muirfield, meanwhile, plans to hold another vote on female membership just weeks after members rejected the proposal.Mr Cheyne said: Tonight we turn our attention to jointly hosting the 1145th Open Championship with our great friends at The Ladies Golf Club, Troon.ddddddddddddWe can now all be focused on golf and showcasing this wonderful club and golf course to the huge global audience that this most prestigious Championship commands.I am grateful for the support of many people, including Scottish Golf -- the games governing body in Scotland -- for its unswerving support and to my vice-captain and fellow members of the committee.I pay special thanks to the members who turned out tonight for an important discussion and the right decision for Royal Troon Golf Club.A spokesman for The R&A said: We welcome this decision by the membership at Royal Troon and recognise its significance for the club.Our focus today is very much on the 145th Open in just under two weeks time but we can now look forward to many more great Championships at Royal Troon in years to come.Muirfields decision in May not to admit women members was greeted with anger in and out of the game and the course was stripped of the right to host the Open.The East Lothian club held a ballot at the end of a two-year consultation on membership but failed to get the two-thirds majority of its 648 eligible voters required to change policy.The Honourable Company of Edinburgh Golfers, which runs Muirfield, said it is now seeking a fresh ballot. Approving female members will begin restoring the reputation of the club, captain Henry Fairweather believes. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz