Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

18.07.2019 05:53
to keep the conversation going and dialogue goi Antworten

Tommy Lasorda, the former Los Angeles Dodgers manager who was inducted into the Hall of Fame in 1997, was hospitalized after a fall last Saturday in Atlantic City and required 12 stitches, according to sources.Lasorda, 88, had recovered enough from his fall to attend the Dodgers day game against the Philadelphia Phillies at Dodger Stadium on Wednesday and wore a Dodgers hat that covered his cut.Lasorda managed the Dodgers for 21 seasons, including two in which the Dodgers won the World Series, in 1981 and 1988. Lasorda ranks 20th all time among managers in wins, with 1,599. He pitched 26 games in the majors from 1954-1956, for the Brooklyn Dodgers and the Kansas City Athletics. Swell Bottle Italia . -- Whether Jeremy Hill deserves a prominent role in LSUs offence this early in the season is a matter for debate. Hydro Flask Italia . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months. http://www.italiahydroflask.it/ . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lower-body injury, wont be in the lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabres on Wednesday. Hydro Flask Bottiglia .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals. Borraccia Hydro Flask Italia . Ferrer, trying to win his fourth title on Mexican soil, will next play South Africas Kevin Anderson, who eliminated American Sam Querrey,7-6 (2), 6-4. Also Wednesday, Gilles Simon (6) of France beat Donald Young of the United States 6-4, 6-3, Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov downed Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-4 and Croatias Ivo Karlovic defeated Dudi Sela of Israel 7-6 (4), 6-2. Carmelo Anthony plans to organize a meeting with community leaders, athletes and politicians that will take place Monday in Los Angeles to discuss issues surrounding the recent shootings by and against police officers across the country.Anthony said he plans to keep the meeting closed to the media so that those involved feel comfortable speaking honestly.You have to keep the conversation going and dialogue going, Anthony said Thursday at a Team USA workout in Las Vegas.?If you dont, then you just become another tragedy that happens that everybody forgot about.Earlier this month, Anthony called on athletes to use their platforms to speak out on social issues in the wake of the shooting deaths of two African-American men and five Dallas police officers. He also addressed the issue with close friends LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Paul in a speech at the ESPYS.We want to get youth. We want to get kids. We want to get adults. We want to get officers. We want to get teachers, Anthony said. We want to get community leaders, athletes, everybody, having this conversation and talking on both sides, hearing each other out. Its part of continuing what I started off.The problem is, people dont have answers. I think everybody is searching for answers. People are searching for what to do and how to do it.dddddddddddd Were not going to find answers overnight. Its not going to happen.?Anthonys advice to the participants?Be open-minded from both sides and all fronts, whether youre a police officer, a mailman, trashman, homeless, whoever you are. I just think its about being aware and open-minded, he said.Anthony has acknowledged he doesnt have answers to the issues surrounding policing and race relations in the country.But he hopes that events such as the scheduled discussion in Los Angeles can keep the conversation going.What Im doing now is trying to lay the foundation down and just trying to take advantage of this platform that we have, he said. Hopefully everybody in their own individual rights branch out and start doing things on their own.He also reiterated that he isnt concerned over any negative reaction he may encounter for speaking out on a volatile issue.I dont think nobody can tell me that at this point, he said when asked if anyone has told him not to organize the meeting. I wont listen to anybody that tells me I shouldnt do this or shouldnt do that.Information from ESPNs Ramona Shelburne was used in this report. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz