Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

18.07.2019 05:53
n Boston Monday for their second win in fiv Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- The biggest battle Brady Ellison had to win Friday was the one going on inside his head.The American was one arrow away from the gold medal round in the mens individual archery when he flat out missed and registered an eight in a shootout against South Korean Ku Bon-chan. Ku took advantage of the opening with a nine and went on to win gold. In the meanwhile, Ellison had to immediately regroup for the bronze medal round starting moments later to avoid going home empty-handed.Ellison won the bronze 6-2 against Netherlands Sjef van den Berg, but had to get out of his own head first.You could see it even in the first two wins, I was (ticked) off and I wasnt in the match, said Ellison, whos been dreaming of an individual medal for 10 years. I knew if I wanted to come home with a medal that I needed to kind of get my (butt) in gear and get into this match. I even told my coach I need to get into this match and quit being in the last one.The week had been odd for Ellison. He had to defeat his best friend and teammate in Jake Kaminski then beat another teammate in Zach Garrett to reach the quarterfinals. The relief of medaling was apparent as he pumped his fist and let out a shout.Ellison now has three medals after the Americans won silver as a team in Rio and previously at the London Games in 2012.Its been a very, very tiring week, Ellison said. Its a long competition. Four matches a day. Ive been out here since 7:30 this morning.Its long, its stressful. You start off shooting against a teammate and then every single match is a dog fight. Its a long day.Ellisons confidence, however, never faded -- even as Ellison knew he was hurting himself mentally. In the fourth round of the bronze medal match, he ripped off a perfect 30 and busted an arrow hitting the minuscule video camera dead center.I just knew it was going to happen all week, Ellison said. Pushing for gold, had a bad shot, but bringing home the bronze.I knew when I shot (the clinching arrow) that it was going high right, but it was going to be a seven or in. And I knew I was coming away with it. Nike Sb Pas Cher Homme . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. Air Force One Blanche Pas Cher ., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., took sixth spot on Saturday in pairs at the NHK Trophy ISU Grand Prix figure skating competition. http://www.nikejustdoitchaussure.fr/ . At a Manhattan federal court hearing, attorney Jordan Siev said his law office has gotten more evidence nearly every day to support its lawsuit accusing MLB and Selig of going on a "witch hunt" to ruin Rodriguezs reputation and career. He said the defendants went "way over the line. Air Force One Just Do It Pas Cher . - Blake Griffin had 30 points and 12 rebounds, J. Air Force One Pas Cher Noir . Fellow centre Pavel Datsyuk remains out because of a concussion. Zetterberg has 11 goals and 19 assists for a team-high 30 points, and Datsyuk has a team-high 12 goals and 11 assists. BOSTON -- After winning an ugly game at home, the Columbus Blue Jackets visit the Boston Bruins on Thursday night.I think its a step in the right direction in winning a game a different way, Columbus coach John Tortorella said after his team blew an early 2-0 lead but got an overtime goal by 19-year-old defenseman Zach Werenski and completed a sweep of the two-game series with the Anaheim Ducks with a 3-2 home victory Wednesday night.A disjointed game, Tortorella said. Were we really good? No. But I think its a big step in the right direction in winning those games early, thats where you get your points in the National Hockey League as you see where you are come April and March.It was just an ugly game. I remember those games last year; wed lose those games and maybe lose them by two or three. Im happier about a game like this than when you win a game thats clean.Added Nick Foligno: We gutted one out. We found an ugly one. Im not taking anything away from a win here, but weve gotta play a better game tomorrow, were going into Boston.The Blue Jackets have just started playing without defenseman Seth Jones, out with a broken foot. Brandon Dubinsky was out Wednesday, others returned -- and Brandon Saad went from a possible healthy scratch to scoring a goal and an assist.This team is playing well, with points in eight of the last nine games to raise the season record to 6-3-2.They have won four in a row at home after the Bruins opened the season by wiping out 2-0 and 3-1 Columbus leads and winning 6-3 on opening night.The Bruins suffered a tough loss in Montreal, falling to 7-6-0. They beat the Buffalo Sabres in Boston Monday for their second win in five home games, and find themselves in a stretch of five games in seven night.ddddddddddddBoston outshot Montreal 43-23 only to lose on a late goal, dropping their second straight game against the Rival Canadiens.I thought we deserved obviously much more than what we got tonight, said Bruins coach Claude Julien. It was disappointing in a way, but encouraging in another that we played so well on a back-to-back game in this kind of situation. I think if we keep this right kind of attitude and focus then well win more than well lose.With Tuesday the back end of a back-to-back, rookie Zane McIntyre was in goal for the Bruins in Montreal. Tuukka Rask, who shook off a shaky outing against the New York Rangers last Saturday, shut out Buffalo and is 7-1 on the season. He is an impressive 6-2 with a 1.99 goals against average and .932 save percentage against the Blue Jackets, winning that Game 1 start -- and is the likely starter Thursday.Sergei Bobrovsky was in goal for the Jackets Wednesday, improving to 6-3-1 with a 1.81 goals against average on the season. Curtis McElhinney has played only once, losing a game in overtime.There was no official word regarding the Columbus goalie Thursday but two things point at McElhinney. One, it is the back end of a back-to-back. And two, McElhinney is 2-2-0 with a 2.27 goals against and .930 save percentage against Boston. Bobrovsky is just 0-3-2 with a 2.84/.916.With Patrice Bergeron out injured in the opener, David Backes, playing his first game as a Bruin, centered Brad Marchand and David Pastrnak. The line totaled 12 points with each player scoring twice. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz