Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

18.07.2019 05:53
ember to become the WBOs mandatory challenger. Antworten

LAS VEGAS -- Demetrious Johnson has drawn comparisons to former UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre. Now he shares a distinct number with him.Johnson (25-2) defended the UFC flyweight championship for the ninth consecutive time at The Ultimate Fighter 24 Finale on Saturday, defeating Tim Elliott via unanimous decision. All three judges scored it for Johnson: 49-46, 49-46, 49-45.The win moves Johnson into a tie with St-Pierre for the second-longest title reign in UFC history. He is just one away from tying the all-time record of 10, held by former middleweight champion Anderson Silva.The victory was mostly a foregone conclusion for Johnson, with the major exception the opening round. In the first, Elliott locked in a guillotine and then transitioned to a DArce choke. The submission looked tight, but Johnson gave a thumbs up to the referee.I wasnt going out, Johnson said. I said, Hey, hey, hey, [referee Herb Dean], dont you stop this fight. And he said, I got you dog.He blitzes on you. I stayed composed like a champion. I knew my grappling would be the best way to beat him.In addition to the choke, Elliott dropped Johnson with a left hand later in the round. Despite that strong start, it was Johnsons fight from that point on. Elliott showed heart and drew a positive response from the crowd with his unorthodox striking but was badly outwrestled.According to Fightmetric, Johnson was credited with five of six takedowns and a whopping 16:52 of control time. He spent the majority of the fight in top position, landing short punches and elbows and hunting submissions.He threatened Elliott with rear-naked chokes in several rounds and appeared to have it locked up in the fourth. Johnson had his hooks in and the right arm under the neck, with Elliott grimacing. Somehow, the challenger wriggled out.Elliott also stayed very active from the bottom, landing enough elbows himself to keep things competitive. He created several scrambles but ultimately forfeited dominant position to Johnson too often to turn the tide.The matchup was unique in that Elliott, 29, was not publicly revealed as Johnsons opponent until Wednesday. Elliott earned the shot by winning the 24th season of The Ultimate Fighter. The UFC actually cut Elliott in 2015 after he lost three in a row.Man, I know I can get in there with anybody and compete, Elliott said. Even this fight, even though I was down when the time ran out, if its a fight to the death, I beat everybody.ESPN.com ranked Johnson the No. 1 pound-for-pound fighter in the world coming into the event. A Washington-based fighter, he has not lost since 2011. His only loss in the UFC came at 135 pounds to current bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz.Johnsons next challenge will likely come in the form of Joseph Benavidez, whom he has defeated twice, in 2012 and 2013. Benavidez won his sixth straight fight Saturday by defeating Henry Cejudo by split decision. Joe Klecko Jets Jersey . The FA rejected Wilsheres appeal that the length of his punishment was "clearly excessive" and said Thursday his suspension begins with immediate effect. He will miss league matches against Chelsea on Monday and West Ham on Dec. C.J. Mosley Womens Jersey . Klitschkos management company says the bout will be the Ukrainian fighters 25th world championship fight. The 1.83-meter (6-foot) Leapai defeated the previously unbeaten Denis Boytsov in November to become the WBOs mandatory challenger. http://www.jetsrookiestore.com/Jets-Jamal-Adams-Jersey/ .Y. -- Marcell Dareus and the Buffalo Bills defence made life miserable for Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco. Sam Darnold Womens Jersey . With the first unit struggling of late and Amir Johnson - one of the teams iron men - hobbling on an injured right ankle, Patterson knew he could get the nod in a challenging matchup against one of the leagues up and coming players at his position. Jamal Adams Womens Jersey .Y. - Jerome Samson scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the St. BUDAPEST, Hungary -- Nico Rosberg has signed a contract extension with Mercedes that will take the current championship leader through the 2018 season, the Formula One team said Friday.Rosberg, runner-up for the past two years in the drivers championship behind teammate Lewis Hamilton, has 19 wins and 25 pole positions since starting his Formula One career as a test driver for Williams in 2005.A special moment for me, of course ... signing that piece of paper, Rosberg said. I look forward to the future.Rosberg joined Mercedes AMG Petronas in 2010 and leads the championship with five wins and 168 poiints.dddddddddddd Hamilton has 167 points. Mercedes has won nine of the first 10 races this season and 41 of the last 48.We had a couple of weeks of discussions. It was always clear we wanted to continue, Mercedes chief Toto Wolff said. Nico is the real deal for us. So, great, onwards and upwards.Hamilton is also set to be with Mercedes through the 2018 season, having signed a three-year extension last year.The 31st Hungarian Grand Prix is Sunday at the Hungaroring track. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz